Secretary of Defense orders nine military bases honoring Confederate officers be renamed

They are more interested becasue "identifiying" supposed white wacists gves them political power. Which can be used to advance their political interests. That gives them a motive to find, or "find" white wacists. And thus, they are a terrible choice for a judge.

Except, when it serves your purpose, you keep making moral arguments. ANd then whine like a faggot, when you get called on it.

We will keep count of the times you do it, in this post.

Adn the results of supporting Dems and dem policies have been objective shitty for blacks.

Pointing that out is not wacist. You are just saying that, to give your argument moral weight. That is a moral argument. That is ONCE, you are making a moral argument, based on your subjective morality being better. You drooling retard.

You can think for yourselves, just as well as all the other voters. Oh, and btw, for someone who has no problem with the gays, you sure do use a lot of homophobic slurs.

Kind of makes you look really fucking stupid. And hypocritical.

And again, back to blacks having some special insight or moral authority on an issue. That is you being racist and you making moral argument. That's TWICE now in this post, Mr. Subjective. Dumbass fag.

Sure you do. THe way you constantly use "bitch" as an insult to a man. That's you making a moral judgement that a man being a "bitch" is BAD.

You clearly hold homosexual men, at least the submissive ones, in utter contempt.

Except, in the other thread, where we got that little peek into the reality of LA, which is the future you want for the country, the one you have been gloating about,

you didn't like it very much.

That's why you are online, instead of out int eh world, enjoying you victory. Becuase you know that the end result of your world,

is shit.
When white racists show us who they are.............believe them.

Name the statues of Washington, Lincoln and Roosevelt that were removed
That’s the thing about Leftist scum, they pretend that none of things they did or said, actually occurred.

Statues of founding fathers and other famous political figures might not be going back up any time soon in Portland, Oregon.

The organization in charge of public art in Portland endorsed a recommendation Wednesday that the statues of historical figures that were vandalized and toppled during the 2020 George Floyd protests should not be returned given their insensitive nature, according to a press release from the organization.

*****But don’t you dare touch anything made in honor of KKK Byrd!

Last edited:
Nor will there be a Fort Trump nor a Fort Reagan.

We don't name forts after presidents, we name them after Generals.
Not one naval ship should be named after a President. Famous words like Constitution, states, cities, famous military leaders and military men who gave their all in our history should be the ones honored.

Nope.

Depends. Some of their ancestors agree with shitting on Confederate idolatry and those are decent human beings themselves but I listed three things and you only bothered to mention one. I guess you concede the rest are indeed indicators of shit people, so good on you. 😁

Well, of the the you mentioned, that's the only one worthy of discussion. There are no true "confederates" anymore; or at least as they're being discussed here, and whether or not their culture is "shit" is subjective.

But, just to be clear, if someone's ancestor owned, beat and raped slaves, you would show disdain to that person, despite the fact that he never owned, beat or raped slaves himself?

Let me get this straight. Your argument is that black voters have no real interest in trying to limit white supremacist political power? :lmao:
W.S. have no political power. But, finding, or "FINDING" wacist, gives blacks political power. Thus, they are poor choices to judge.

Subjective morality doesn't mean no morality you incredible moron. 😄

Might as well be tracking the amount of times you are confused about what subjective morality is. 😄

When you make a moral argument, you are teh one confused about subjective morality. Or more to the point, you are just talking shit all the time.

Nope. That's not what objective means. 😄

I did not try to define objective. I made the statement that objectively speaking, supporting dems has had bad results for blacks. And it has.

It is stupid though because it shows you dont really understand what objective means.

Calling you a racist is simply claiming to don't like black people, it's not a statement that you are morally wrong for hating black people. I actually have no problem with you hating whoever you want to hate, my main issue is with you pretending, poorly, that you don't. 😄

If you had no problem with it, you would not constantly talk about it. YOu are clearly using that accusation, because you think it adds moral weight to your argument, which shows that you are making a moral argument.

Good. Now that you've stopped being a little bitch and have finally answered the question we can make a reasonable conclusion. Mainly that black people are freely choosing to avoid the Republican Party like the plague.

I never said they weren't. So, unless your implying that blacks have some sort of special moral authority, why should we give a fuck about that?

Sure think Snowflake. 😄

Or makes you look like a bitch.

Nope. A supposed leftist like yourself making constant homophobic slurs, while at the same time, whining like a faggot about supposed wasism, is you being the bitch. YOu are just too stupid to know it.
No special authority or moral insight, just a natural predilection for not wanting to see white racists gain political power.

Except nearly all the whites you call wacist, actually aren't. YOu are just a shit talker. And you know it.
No, I'm making an obvious one. 😄

YOu made a claim that you don't make moral arguments, and I caught you TWICE in the same post making moral arguments. YOU are a liar and a fool.

I do think acting like a little bitch is bad. That's my subjective moral opinion. 😄

And that's homophobic.

You clearly don't understand that red herrings are argumentative fallacies and that fallacies aren't what you want to base your arguments on. Not if you want them taken seriously.

Me pointing out that you use a lot of homophobic slurs, is not a red herring. You are a fool.

I'm not sure what you think I had a problem with. I love that they were exposed for their racism and the party is calling on them to resign. That's a good thing.

Dude. Even if these specific dems are tossed out, and they probably won't be, they will be replaced by dems who are just like them.

LA is the future of this country, if you get you way. It is the future you have been gloating about, and claiming that you are ok with. But now that you are face to face with the reality of it, suddenly, you are not.

I love when racists get found out.

In the real world our victory is all but guaranteed.

Some victory. You are already whining about how shitty the hispanics are to you. YOu didn't answer me if you were happy to see that young black boy being raised by white fags. Are you happy to see that? Do you think that will work out for him?

When white racists show us who they are.............believe them.

If a white person openly identifies as racist, I will believe that. Until then, it is stupid for any lib to make an argument, based on an accusation of wacism.

So much distress on this thread. It seems obvious that there is still a deep resentment that the rebs lost the war.
They lost because it was Gods will.
Libs should show patience and explain to their nazi friends that slavery was a BAD thing and not worth fighting for.

So much distress on this thread. It seems obvious that there is still a deep resentment that the rebs lost the war.
They lost because it was Gods will.
Libs should show patience and explain to their nazi friends that slavery was a BAD thing and not worth fighting for.

Not libs.....members of the democrat party.......they are still the party of racism in this country, they simply include racists of all skin colors now.......

“The Commission's thorough and historically informed work has put the Department on a path to meet Congressional intent – and to remove from U.S. military facilities all names, symbols, displays, monuments, and paraphernalia that honor or commemorate the Confederacy. The Commission has chosen names that echo with honor, patriotism, and history - names that will inspire generations of Service members to defend our democracy and our Constitution.”

Very good and about time. At least it's a start with much more to do. Monuments to that crowd of seditiionists is the same as honoring the seditionist Donald Trump, and, mark my words, some nut case is going to want to name roads and airports after him. Too bad they closed the Fountain Avenue Dump in New York; they could have renamed that the Trump Dump.

Bigly!!!

Forum List

Back