Secretary of Defense orders nine military bases honoring Confederate officers be renamed

Yes.......renaming Forts is a good idea....it was always foolish to name U.S. military installations after democrat party soldiers who fought to keep black humans as slaves....good thing the Republican party defeated the democrats and freed the slaves.....they had to use guns to do it too.....the democrats really wanted to keep blacks as their slaves.....
Good to see you are finally making a stand against the slave owning con-servatives of over 150 years ago.

No, they just don't think he should be anywhere near political office.

So, the alleged paying for an abortion by Walker is worse than Robert Byrd being the Grand Poobah of the most notorious hate group this country has ever known, sanctioning and supporting the murder of countless innocent blacks?

Boy, you've got some seriously fucked up priorities...

No, it shows that LBJ had always been incredibly racist...
Whites only agreed 58 years ago to respect, by law, black American rights. And not even all of you. Nearly the entire South was still against and in some cases had to made to respect those rights at gun point from the National Guard. And the president who signed it into law was still incredibly racist. There's no way to argue with a straight face that this isn't an incredibly racist county. 😄

So, the alleged paying for an abortion by Walker is worse than Robert Byrd being the Grand Poobah of the most notorious hate group this country has ever known, sanctioning and supporting the murder of countless innocent blacks?

Boy, you've got some seriously fucked up priorities...
No you just have really bad debating skills. 😄

No you just have really bad debating skills. 😄

No, it's not that at all.

It's clear that you believe it's far better to lead an organization which killed people on the basis of their skin color than to pay for an abortion and lie about it.

Your posting here suggests nothing other than that...

He didn't move over to the Democratic party you dipshit, he was always a Democrat. He was applauded by the NAACP because he rejected white supremacy ideology and spent the later half of his political career championing civil rights. It only goes to show that only unrepentant ass bags get canceled. If you roll over and admit your mistakes and promise to work your entire life to correct them there is forgiveness and redemption for you.
He was an active KKK leader, but considering that the KKK was the military wing of the Democrat party, perhaps he belonged to the Democrat Party spiritually. Of course if you're a Democrat there is room for "redemption" regardless of how much of a racist that are.

No, it's not that at all.

It's clear that you believe it's far better to lead an organization which killed people on the basis of their skin color than to pay for an abortion and lie about it.

Your posting here suggests nothing other than that...
Sorry Short Bus but that's a hasty generalization fallacy. If you had any debating skills at all you'd welcome my actual view points and critique those rather than suppose them yourself.

For the record in the list of wrongs I'd put leading a terrorist organization above hypocrisy, the abortion itself I couldn't give a fuck about.

He was an active KKK leader, but considering that the KKK was the military wing of the Democrat party, perhaps he belonged to the Democrat Party spiritually. Of course if you're a Democrat there is room for "redemption" regardless of how much of a racist that are.
Because Democrats who are religious are not fake Christians?

“The Commission's thorough and historically informed work has put the Department on a path to meet Congressional intent – and to remove from U.S. military facilities all names, symbols, displays, monuments, and paraphernalia that honor or commemorate the Confederacy. The Commission has chosen names that echo with honor, patriotism, and history - names that will inspire generations of Service members to defend our democracy and our Constitution.”

Very good.
One big virtue signaling pile of bullshit. Anything that erases our history is bad for this country.

One big virtue signaling pile of bullshit. Anything that erases our history is bad for this country.
We're just putting history in its proper perspective. Confederates and their shit culture aren't deserving of veneration. Not in this country.

I am not confused I am not interested in your perspective. It is history and it cannot be changed.
I didn't say anything about changing history you illiterate fuckwit. 😄 I said we're putting history in its proper perspective. How would one change history anyway? You have a flying DeLorean I don't know about?

I didn't say anything about changing history you illiterate fuckwit. 😄 I said we're putting history in its proper perspective. How would one change history anyway? You have a flying DeLorean I don't know about?
Never mind narcissist. You are safe.

Forum List

Back