Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

BROTHERS AND SISTERS:

Secretary Clinton was at a crossroads of American history, yet she kept going after a shocking defeat, and she reconnected with the thing that matter most and began to look ahead with hope, instead of backward with regret

thats why Democrats should have nominated her again, my friends
She lost twice
You mean won twice

she beat Bernie and Trump

1593798458063.png
The only way the RepubliKKKlan Party can get anyone elected!
Damn son, once again kkk is demofks. I understand it upsets you. But you don’t get the honor of changing history

if Russians can hack Hillary's subconscious, they'll find a lotta stuff!

this is rich
Thank God we weren't cursed to find out if she would have.

Slime mold would have done a better job on Covid than Tramp!!!!!
Kinda funny how it's the Democrat localities that got hit the worst.
That's not true since it's not over and red states are setting records.
Yes it is true, you TDS afflicted moron.
Afraid not. We're looking at new records every day.
Bullshit, New York holds the record and no red state will ever get close.
How can places with huge populations and densely packed cities possibly have more cases of COVID than sparsely populated areas? Maybe you can explain it.

"in the past, for reasons you understand, i've felt i had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net. now I'm letting down my guard" - Secretary Clinton

too bad. people preferred Trump's approach. TOO LATE, HILL!

Slime mold would have done a better job on Covid than Tramp!!!!!
Kinda funny how it's the Democrat localities that got hit the worst.
That's not true since it's not over and red states are setting records.
Yes it is true, you TDS afflicted moron.
Afraid not. We're looking at new records every day.
Bullshit, New York holds the record and no red state will ever get close.
Numerically..or percentage-wise?

The bitch is lying. Crooked Hillary has never done anything remotely competent.
Spent 31 hours of questioning from your repub scum and they never put a glove on her Talk about incompetent

The bitch is lying. Crooked Hillary has never done anything remotely competent.
Spent 31 hours of questioning from your repub scum and they never put a glove on her Talk about incompetent

Yea, the same FBI scum working for the worthless affirmative action Negro that tried to frame Trump with a fake report are the ones that said Crooked Hillary was guilty as hell but let her off the hook because of "no intent". the most rediculous statement ever made by the FBI.

"a lot of my friends and close supporters urged me not to go to Trump's inaugural. But after touting the peaceful transfer of power around the world, hoping more countries would follow America's example, i had a responsibility to go" - HRC

WAIT...Hillary has friends?

No question Hillary or any other person would have provided better leadership than Trump
Trump has no concept of leadership. For him the office of President is simply a giant gold badge saying, "I'm The Best". Everything he says and does is in support of that belief. This is why his actions are often contradictory and even self defeating.

people don't know this fact, and this is the first time i report it:

Hillary left a letter for Trump at the inauguration that is one of the most decent and patriotic things ever written. here's an excerpt:

"Your success is now the country's success. i am rooting hard for you."...would Trump do the same if Biden won? i fear not!

"it wasn't until i saw Trump dominate a debate with crowded field of talented GOP candidates, not with brilliant ideas or powerful arguments but with ugly attacks that drew gasps...that i realized he might be for real" - Hillary advisor John Podesta

Forum List

Back