Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

this is rich
bbr sez: "Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid"

I doubt that she would have been stupid enough to violate her own coronavirus guidelines which are our only defense against a virus that has killed 132,000 people and is destroying the economy. In fact, I don't think any potential candidate would act in such a stupid, irresponsible manner.

this is rich
She is right.
Actually Hillary is clearly spreading covid

You do know or you don’t even know that COVID-19 showed up here in US JANUARY 2020. NOT 2016.
LOL ....... These are Trump supporters.

If covid 19 was really a bat virus, then it was present long before 2019

LOL idiots believe the mind programming on the news

Nothing new about coronavirus at all

Coronaviruses were first discovered in the 1930s when an acute respiratory infection of domesticated chickens was shown to be caused by infectious bronchitis virus (IBV).[14] Arthur Schalk and M.C. Hawn described in 1931 a new respiratory infection of chickens in North Dakota. The infection of new-born chicks was characterized by gasping and listlessness. The chicks' mortality rate was 40–90%.[15] Fred Beaudette and Charles Hudson six years later successfully isolated and cultivated the infectious bronchitis virus which caused the disease.[16] In the 1940s, two more animal coronaviruses, mouse hepatitis virus (MHV) and transmissible gastroenteritis virus (TGEV), were isolated.[17] It was not realized at the time that these three different viruses were related.[18]

What was discovered in the 30's was the first of a large family of virus in the coronavirus family. It did not cause Covid 19 and for that matter did not infect humans.

Actually the people who get covid 19 and do not get sick are not getting sick because they already have immunity from a previous exposure

But you believe what you hear on the fake news

this is rich
bbr sez: "Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid"

I doubt that she would have been stupid enough to violate her own coronavirus guidelines which are our only defense against a virus that has killed 132,000 people and is destroying the economy. In fact, I don't think any potential candidate would act in such a stupid, irresponsible manner.

Democratic governors ordering nursing homes to take every covid positive nursing home patient killed 60000

CNN will not air this

this is rich

Hillary may have been preoccupied with the Trump impeachment trial while Trump was developing a plan to combat CV-19. Unfortunately, the Chinese made it impossible by hoarding all the information they had on the coronavirus away from everybody in the world except North Korea. :rolleyes: The entire media mob and Democrat Party were planning Trump's elimination while Trump was working on a plan to help Americans beat the terrible Corona virus that was threatening the entire world with high incidents of death worldwide. It's a crying shame, and I doubt very seriously that Hillary could beat Donald Trump at anything positive, because she rather pursues fake stories to hurl at the President. IMHO, this repetitive pursuit of negativity on Hillary's part is very damaging to the American people at large, and I am glad she is not the President right now. I guess she still has some fans, however., most of whom are college DNC brainwashees.

My suspicion is that if Biden wins the presidency, he will step aside before his inauguration to pass the presidency on to his pick for Vice President, who well could be Hillary Clinton who cannot win on her own because people don't trust her after her "I forget" diatribe to the Grand Jury considering Whitewater or the Filegate horror which crosses my mind every time I hear about the computer her associates bleached and hatcheted to death.

Last edited:
And how was she going to do that? Trump is a machine. He has supernatural energy. Hillary was drunk and sleeping during the second half of her failed attempt. Let's see what she says when Epstein's recruiter says her husband was one of Epstein's best customers. 29 trips to pedophile island for Billy boy.
She knows

Bill loved little boys as much as Biden loves little girls?
That’s silly. 25 women accused Trump of sexual advances. One accused Trump of rape waiting for DNA.
Show the tape
What tape? This is an adult discussion. Exactly what I’m talking about. You don’t even know these topic, you’ve been here this long and you are proving your self an ignorant Trump supporters. The whole world knows these 25 women accusing Trump of sexual advances and one rape. Except YOU.

this is rich

Democratic governors ordering nursing homes to take every covid positive nursing home patient killed 60000

CNN will not air this

How do you even know? You don’t even watch CNN?

this is rich

CNN will not air this

Several republican governors Arizona, Texas, Florida, Colorado are having a big problem right now. Houston ICUs are overwhelm and so is Arizona.

And how was she going to do that? Trump is a machine. He has supernatural energy. Hillary was drunk and sleeping during the second half of her failed attempt. Let's see what she says when Epstein's recruiter says her husband was one of Epstein's best customers. 29 trips to pedophile island for Billy boy.
She knows

That’s silly. 25 women accused Trump of sexual advances. One accused Trump of rape waiting for DNA.
Show the tape
What tape? This is an adult discussion. Exactly what I’m talking about. You don’t even know these topic, you’ve been here this long and you are proving your self an ignorant Trump supporters. The whole world knows these 25 women accusing Trump of sexual advances and one rape. Except YOU.
Son you’re pup still no lie . So pure bullshit.

anyone can say anything.One has to have evidence. It’s called tape, reports what do you got?

this is rich
She is right.

You do know or you don’t even know that COVID-19 showed up here in US JANUARY 2020. NOT 2016.

Coronaviruses were first discovered in the 1930s when an acute respiratory infection of domesticated chickens was shown to be caused by infectious bronchitis virus (IBV).[14] Arthur Schalk and M.C. Hawn described in 1931 a new respiratory infection of chickens in North Dakota. The infection of new-born chicks was characterized by gasping and listlessness. The chicks' mortality rate was 40–90%.[15] Fred Beaudette and Charles Hudson six years later successfully isolated and cultivated the infectious bronchitis virus which caused the disease.[16] In the 1940s, two more animal coronaviruses, mouse hepatitis virus (MHV) and transmissible gastroenteritis virus (TGEV), were isolated.[17] It was not realized at the time that these three different viruses were related.[18]

What was discovered in the 30's was the first of a large family of virus in the coronavirus family. It did not cause Covid 19 and for that matter did not infect humans.

Actually the people who get covid 19 and do not get sick are not getting sick because they already have immunity from a previous exposure

That certainly seems possible. Of the many strains of coronavirus, there have been 7 strains that effected humans. However, only one, SARS has had a significant number of infections, 11 million worldwide and 2.8 million in the US. However, there doesn't seem to be any evidence that SARS infection in the US is responsible for any immunity and we already have 2.85 million cases, so it doesn't seem likely.

this is rich
She is right.

Well. Explain why the rest of the world are getting better? Except US.

Do you know why? It’s because of people like you most especially we have a moron, inept and incompetent president that is part of the problem.

Fake news? You posted several unknown fake news media. Are those and you supposed to be credible?

She knows

Show the tape

anyone can say anything.One has to have evidence. It’s called tape, reports what do you got?

That’s already been published all over. It only proved that you are just an ignorant idiot. Evidence was all over. I’m not here to update your ignorance. Go get your self updated then come back to me when you know what you are talking about. GO.

this is rich

Hillary may have been preoccupied with the Trump impeachment trial while Trump was developing a plan to combat CV-19. Unfortunately, the Chinese made it impossible by hoarding all the information they had on the coronavirus away from everybody in the world except North Korea. :rolleyes: The entire media mob and Democrat Party were planning Trump's elimination while Trump was working on a plan to help Americans beat the terrible Corona virus that was threatening the entire world with high incidents of death worldwide. It's a crying shame, and I doubt very seriously that Hillary could beat Donald Trump at anything positive, because she rather pursues fake stories to hurl at the President. IMHO, this repetitive pursuit of negativity on Hillary's part is very damaging to the American people at large, and I am glad she is not the President right now. I guess she still has some fans, however., most of whom are college DNC brainwashees.

My suspicion is that if Biden wins the presidency, he will step aside before his inauguration to pass the presidency on to his pick for Vice President, who well could be Hillary Clinton who cannot win on her own because people don't trust her after her "I forget" diatribe to the Grand Jury considering Whitewater or the Filegate horror which crosses my mind every time I hear about the computer her associates bleached and hatcheted to death.

Why would Trump have developed a plan for Covid 19 when it was just the common flu and a democrat hoax? Well, it Trump developed a plan for handling Covid 19, it was a miserable failure.

There is just about zero chance Biden would choose Hillary Clinton as a running make for many reasons.

this is rich

Why would Trump have developed a plan for Covid 19 when it was just the common flu and a democrat hoax? Well, it Trump developed a plan for handling Covid 19, it was a miserable failure.

There is just about zero chance Biden would choose Hillary Clinton as a running make for many reasons.

I believe I mentioned that the Chinese were not upfront with other nations in the world who have suffered the same as us without specific information that indeed, it is passed through the vectors of human to human exposure. They knew it was contagious and didn't tell.

this is rich

CNN will not air this

Several republican governors Arizona, Texas, Florida, Colorado are having a big problem right now. Houston ICUs are overwhelm and so is Arizona.

Bullshit. That’s fake news

this is rich

Because he had to. He let the hoax experts have their way. Now we all know it indeed was a hoax. All kinds of evidence

She knows

Show the tape

What happened to my post #137 and #154?

So far you have not given me a single rebuttal. It only means you don’t know anything but just a lousy Trump supporter. This means Trump lied again.

this is rich
Well, it’s not saying much. Anyone would have done better then Trump, even a pet hamster.

this is rich

You’d have two two time losers

She knows

Show the tape

What happened to my post #137 and #154?

So far you have not given me a single rebuttal. It only means you don’t know anything but just a lousy Trump supporter. This means Trump lied again.
Wrong thread go pull the quote and my response from the other thread. On the other one I asked you to quote one from your links

you lied I responded. Apologize

Last edited:

Forum List

Back