Secretary Clinton Looking More Presidential By The Minute

Clinton is doing nothing but lying and smirking.

Somebody should take a 2 x 4 and knock the stupid smirk off her ugly face.

Only in Moon Bat Land is that "Presidential".

Well, the thing is there are 13 people in front of her that haven't been able to do it after two years. Maybe your statement says more about the Republicans than Hillary.

If the 'Pubes don't come in with a big, sweeping finish and an ah-ha! moment, Hillary's polls are going to look a lot better tomorrow. They should have just not done this. And I'm no Hillary fan. Not at all.

Hahahaha right you get called before congress to explain your lies and incompetence and your polls go up? :laugh:

If those 13 walk out of that hearing today with their ass in their hands, yes.

In the future after we see how Hillarys poll number went up we will refer to it as the Benghazi Boomarang!

Poor righties, spitting out their vile hatred for Secretary Clinton in a display of their juvenile mysogeny and partisanship. They so wanted her to cry uncle.

Not gonna happen!
Have they started to climb yet? People calling their people and saying "We HAVE to have that woman as president!!! I wasn't sure before, but now I've seen her lying about Benghazi, it HAS to happen!"

Thats some confused thinking there
That's what we keep telling you.

If the 'Pubes don't come in with a big, sweeping finish and an ah-ha! moment, Hillary's polls are going to look a lot better tomorrow. They should have just not done this. And I'm no Hillary fan. Not at all.

I'm a Bernie fan but like Bill Mahr pointed out if you can't get the fish be happy with the chicken.

Winning isn't the first thing, it's the only thing!
Ever occur to you that this is Hillary’s method of operation?

She did exactly the same to me and my task force in Somalia in 93'.

Hahahaha right you get called before congress to explain their lies and incompetence and your polls go up? :laugh:
Fixed it for you. Now it makes sense.

Fix it back the way I wrote it before I report your dumb ass.

"Hillary Clinton sent an email to her daughter, Chelsea, on Sept. 11, 2012 in which she asserted that an al-Qaida-like group was responsible for the terrorist attacks in Benghazi, it was revealed on Thursday during the former secretary of state’s testimony to the House Select Committee on Benghazi.
"The email, which was revealed by Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan , indicates that Clinton knew early on that the attacks which left four Americans dead was carried out by terrorists. But as Jordan pointed out, Clinton and others in the Obama administration had already begun crafting the narrative that the attack was spontaneous and that the attackers were motivated by a YouTube video many Muslims found offensive.
"In the email cited by Jordan, Clinton responded to daughter Chelsea, who emailed under the pseudonym Diane Reynolds.
“Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Queda-like [sic] group,” Clinton wrote."
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/22/hillary-told-daughter-chelsea-that-terrorists-were-behind-benghazi-attack-the-night-it-happened-video/#ixzz3pKXPhhG0

Thank you GOP for giving Hillary the opportunity to demonstrate her command of the facts. Answering these politically motivated Republican inquisitors shows her depth of knowledge and her fitness for the office of President.
By contemporary standards, "looking presidential" means looking like a gay asshole.

Last edited:
More hours of free TV time for Secretary Clinton to calmly and authoratativley demonstrate her suitability for the office of President which also has the effect of exposing the naked political nature of this "hearing".

Again, a big thanks to the GOP

call you pete and re-pete. we get it you don't mind being lied to

Thank you GOP for giving Hillary the opportunity to demonstrate her command of the facts. Answering these politically motivated Republican inquisitors shows her depth of knowledge and her fitness for the office of President.

The hearing revealed that Hillary "knew" on 9/12/12, the day after the attack, that the attack was a terrorist attack by AQ, not a spontaneous protest over an obscure video. The hearing presented Hillary's e-mails to her daughter and to the Egyptian prime minister, in which she said the attack was a terrorist attack and that it had nothing to do with the video. Yet, just a few days later, while standing over the caskets of the victims, she blamed the violence on the video.

It is truly amazing the depths to which the progressive intellect has sunk that they can look at that performance and think it is good or "presidential".

It is truly amazing the depths to which the progressive intellect has sunk that they can look at that performance and think it is good or "presidential".

That, and how they didn't think her Presidential the last TIME she ran for President. they put in some man over HER. they could have made her the first woman President seven ago and when she wasn't going on 70 years old. now look at them coming to her defense. shameful really

yeah, the wingers look pretty embarrassing....

if they wanted information, the teatards wouldn't be doing the testifying themselves.

since when do teatards care about americans getting the truth.

poor little idiot half-witty found that funny.

pathetic little twerp. :cuckoo:
Haha no one takes you seriously cuz the only posts you make are calling people stupid. That's how to win a debate lolol

Forum List

Back