Secretary Blinken Erases Mike Pompeo's Effort To Promote Religious Conservative Causes Abroad

I smile every time I hear of the disbanding of any policies put in place by the sociopaths known as the Trump Administration.
Yup, like raising the price of insulin, and stopping rapists from crossing the border.
You people will destroy America just for this brief hit.
Hope your kids don't get raped in the future.

Stay in your Third World shithole and don't worry about my country.

Claims the moron turning the USA into a third world shithole.

I smile every time I hear of the disbanding of any policies put in place by the sociopaths known as the Trump Administration.
Yup, like raising the price of insulin, and stopping rapists from crossing the border.

Biden's America is a Third World shithole.
Start learning Spanish, Baizou.

Mexicans are hard workers, unlike yourself. Buenas noches.

Mexicans are hard workers, unlike yourself. Buenas noches.
Import Mexico. Become Mexico.

Back to the headline of the OP.

The question arises: Why would the United States Secretary of State be advocating for any religious doctrine?

In a country with over 300 identifiable religions who designated Mike Pompeo to choose one and then promote its' tenets?

Seems there is a view on the separation of religion and the state that is problematic here.

In a sharp rebuke to Trump-era policies, Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Tuesday formally scrapped a blueprint championed by his predecessor to limit U.S. promotion of human rights abroad to causes favored by conservatives like religious freedom and property matters while dismissing reproductive and LGBTQ rights.

“Past unbalanced statements that suggest such a hierarchy, including those offered by a recently disbanded State Department advisory committee, do not represent a guiding document for this administration," he said. "At my confirmation hearing, I promised that the Biden-Harris Administration would repudiate those unbalanced views. We do so decisively today.”

Nearly all references to the commission’s report and Pompeo’s advocacy of it have been removed from the State Department’s website, although they remain available on archived pages.

The erasure of Mike Pompeo, and his religious freedom to be a fruitcake policy. The Constitution gives you the right to pray Mike. It doesn't entitle you to decide US policy.
And yet you loons seem to have no issue with the way women and gays are treated in Muslims countries.

Forum List

Back