Secretary Blinken Erases Mike Pompeo's Effort To Promote Religious Conservative Causes Abroad

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
In a sharp rebuke to Trump-era policies, Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Tuesday formally scrapped a blueprint championed by his predecessor to limit U.S. promotion of human rights abroad to causes favored by conservatives like religious freedom and property matters while dismissing reproductive and LGBTQ rights.

“Past unbalanced statements that suggest such a hierarchy, including those offered by a recently disbanded State Department advisory committee, do not represent a guiding document for this administration," he said. "At my confirmation hearing, I promised that the Biden-Harris Administration would repudiate those unbalanced views. We do so decisively today.”

Nearly all references to the commission’s report and Pompeo’s advocacy of it have been removed from the State Department’s website, although they remain available on archived pages.

The erasure of Mike Pompeo, and his religious freedom to be a fruitcake policy. The Constitution gives you the right to pray Mike. It doesn't entitle you to decide US policy.

In a sharp rebuke to Trump-era policies, Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Tuesday formally scrapped a blueprint championed by his predecessor to limit U.S. promotion of human rights abroad to causes favored by conservatives like religious freedom and property matters while dismissing reproductive and LGBTQ rights.

“Past unbalanced statements that suggest such a hierarchy, including those offered by a recently disbanded State Department advisory committee, do not represent a guiding document for this administration," he said. "At my confirmation hearing, I promised that the Biden-Harris Administration would repudiate those unbalanced views. We do so decisively today.”

Nearly all references to the commission’s report and Pompeo’s advocacy of it have been removed from the State Department’s website, although they remain available on archived pages.

The erasure of Mike Pompeo, and his religious freedom to be a fruitcake policy. The Constitution gives you the right to pray Mike. It doesn't entitle you to decide US policy.

Hell awaits you .

Isn't blinkin the guy who got his ass handed to him by the chinese? Oh, yeah, he is. Great retard you have there. You must be a chinese stooge.

Hell awaits you .
For pushing for equal rights for all?

You RWNJs are just sad these days.

Hell awaits you .

If you hire people to do a dangerous work. There are those who get involved and do an efficient job. Those who do a sloppy job and those who do not get involved in it at all. This is what is sad. And no matter how much you sugar coat it, it is not good for a nation that is the world's leader. And we are on course to not be that at some point. You have put the Prog Party Agendas over the health of the nation.

Hell awaits you .

LOL, you and your kind will soon be calling for our heads. Bring a weapon.

Hours after a Catholic Church is hit by an Islamic suicide bomber in Indonesia, the Jewish Secretary of State clamps down on religious freedom abroad.
Whilst not even mentioning the bombing.
You couldn't make this shit up.

Hell awaits you .

If you hire people to do a dangerous work. There are those who get involved and do an efficient job. Those who do a sloppy job and those who do not get involved in it at all. This is what is sad. And no matter how much you sugar coat it, it is not good for a nation that is the world's leader. And we are on course to not be that at some point. You have put the Prog Party Agendas over the health of the nation.
Can I get an interpreter over here, please?

Hell awaits you .

LOL, you and your kind will soon be calling for our heads. Bring a weapon.
Oh look, more vague threats of violence.

What a surprise.

Isn't blinkin the guy who got his ass handed to him by the chinese?
Only in your imagination.

Nope, reality.
'Fraid not.

Your ignorance is entertaining.
tenor (13).gif

I smile every time I hear of the disbanding of any policies put in place by the sociopaths known as the Trump Administration.
Yup, like raising the price of insulin, and stopping rapists from crossing the border.
You people will destroy America just for this brief hit.
Hope your kids don't get raped in the future.

I smile every time I hear of the disbanding of any policies put in place by the sociopaths known as the Trump Administration.
Yup, like raising the price of insulin, and stopping rapists from crossing the border.
You people will destroy America just for this brief hit.
Hope your kids don't get raped in the future.

Stay in your Third World shithole and don't worry about my country.

Isn't blinkin the guy who got his ass handed to him by the chinese?
Only in your imagination.

You were saying, mr. crapitus?

Chinese Internet Is Exploding with Memes About the Fiery US-China Talks

China’s tough talk with U.S. officials in Alaska has found a receptive audience at home.

Chinese officials humiliate American counterparts in Alaska, cite Black Lives Matter to question USA’s human rights record, slam regime change wars: Details

Biden Faces Backlash After ‘Humiliating’ China Meeting: ‘Incredible Incompetence,’ ‘Biden Is Weak’

Forum List

Back