Secret Source for anti-Trump Steele dossier is revealed: Indictments Nigh

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
At last, real proof has been revealed that the Democrats/FBI illegally proffered false information against President Trump!​

The primary source for Christopher Steele's unverified dossier has been revealed as a United States resident who once co-wrote a research paper showing Russian President Vladimir Putin plagiarized his dissertation.

A lawyer for Igor Danchenko, 42, confirmed to The New York Times that his client -- a former Brookings Institution senior research analyst in Washington, D.C., and not a "Russian-based" source -- provided the information to Steele, the British former spy whose dossier was used by the FBI to obtain wiretaps of Carter Page, the former Trump campaign adviser.

SOURCE SAYS FBI AGENT USED 2016 BRIEFING ON ELECTION INTERFERENCE AS ‘COVER’ TO QUESTION TRUMP TEAM

The Democrats full well knew Trump was innocent, but they elected to perform a coup against him to get rid of him.

There is absolutely zero excuses for this treason known by Obama, Biden and Clinton before it came out to the public. There is no excuse for the treason committed by the FBI Agents to have tried to destroy Trump supporters, several people in his Cabinet, his family, and not to mention, Trump himself. Not one of them deserved this garbage. I hope they throw the book at all of them.

They used lies and calumny to get Democrats elected, with people thinking lies were true about what President Trump allegedly did. Hope you go to the links above to find out how heinous these multiple crimes were that affected every citizen in this nation into thinking that the lies the press were handed by the lying Democrat Party were true. Not a one of them was.

The Democrats full well knew Trump was innocent, but they elected to perform a coup against him to get rid of him.

There is absolutely zero excuses for this treason known by Obama, Biden and Clinton before it came out to the public. There is no excuse for the treason committed by the FBI Agents to have tried to destroy Trump supporters, several people in his Cabinet, his family, and not to mention, Trump himself. Not one of them deserved this garbage. I hope they throw the book at all of them.

They used lies and calumny to get Democrats elected, with people thinking lies were true about what President Trump allegedly did. Hope you go to the links above to find out how heinous these multiple crimes were that affected every citizen in this nation into thinking that the lies the press were handed by the lying Democrat Party were true. Not a one of them was.
I hope they are held accountable for this mess, but I doubt it. Those rat bastards know how to cover their backsides.

They're getting closer and closer to releasing that manufactured evidence. I wonder if they'll have the balls to do it? If it falls flat on its face, it will probably mean the end of any Republican that signs on to it.

He was Ukrainian bor . Probably worked with the former Ukraine/UK government and worked to impact the election in the U.S.

What value does he bring America when you have global threats, economic competition and the impending spying from China, and Russia to a lesser extent? It would seem he's a liability to a nation.

I hope they are held accountable for this mess, but I doubt it. Those rat bastards know how to cover their backsides.
The bare bones truth, if you watch the video at the link shows that there has been no stone left unturned. Barack Obama invited several people into his Oval office on the last day he was there, and they flat out planned the ruination of his successor, Donald Trump's Presidency.

Those demonic devils certainly made the new President's life hell on earth for 3 years in coordination with villians Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Jerrold Nadler, and Adam Schiff.

They don't deserve the power to light their chairs of treason. There's no way this nation can tolerate hatred from the likes of Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, and the entire swamp that has heretofore covered the Democrat's evil deeds. They intentionally forced good cops to turn against the Constitution to fulfill their petty grievances over losing the presidential election.

And right now, the minions of these jerks are trying to destroy all the big cities and turn them into fireballs just like the Nazis did on Krystalnacht, except for instead of one night, so far almost 60 nights.

They're getting closer and closer to releasing that manufactured evidence. I wonder if they'll have the balls to do it? If it falls flat on its face, it will probably mean the end of any Republican that signs on to it.
The only thing manufactured was the demrat bs using Steele and the rest. Take it easy though your crooked side of the political fence knows how to cover their asses. Besides if there is anyone brought to trial it will be in Washington DC. You could have any demrat filmed on youtube committing first degree murder with a dozen eye witnesses to boot and all demrat defendant has to say he or she was doing it to stop Donald Trump and the jury will find them not guilty. So go ahead and carry on with your riots and communist china butt munching.

Oh, they are going to account for it. This nation will never have the likes of this crap going on again. What I don't understand is this: why in the wide world would Obama put black people into a black light of hating his successor, knowing that if his evil deed about destroying his successor found that indeed he planned it, down to the nines.

The trick is going to be proving the misdeeds in a court of law, under the court's rules of evidence. As you know, innocent until proven guilty should apply to everybody, even though we know the Dems didn't treat Mike Flynn that way. And no doubt others.

I guarantee you this was not manufactured, JackOfNoTrades. Your attitude reflects the lies you've been led down a merry path by the most evil cabal that ever struck the United States with skilled lies carried out by Democrats in two houses that were formed to carry out business in a civil manner. I hope each and every one of those spoiled rotten holier-than-thou Representatives goes to jail, because each and every one knew his or her part and did their damnedest to get rid of a duly elected President who, in spite of their vile ruses, carried on as best he could, while they undercut him using the most disgraceful Press this nation has ever endured, and I hope each and every one of those lying liars is denounced, fired, and given 30 or 40 years of hard labor for the rest of their hate-mongering lives.

Oh, they are going to account for it. This nation will never have the likes of this crap going on again. What I don't understand is this: why in the wide world would Obama put black people into a black light of hating his successor, knowing that if his evil deed about destroying his successor found that indeed he planned it, down to the nines.
I hope you are right, but I am not holding my breath. Trump's mistake was firing Comey and company the day after he took office and getting an FBI Director who would actually clean that mess up.

Because ALL of DC is onboard with Agenda21, I doubt anyone wil ever be prosecuted

Send me a shout out if any miracles occur
That's in the hands of John Durham. They had to rearrange DC buildings to get his team into desks to operate the task that was ahead, and is close to indicting a lot of criminals who used to hold high office, but disgraced those offices by attempting to just wipe Trump, his supporters, his staff, and his family off the face of this earth with lies and calumny.

Last edited:

I hope you are right, but I am not holding my breath. Trump's mistake was firing Comey and company the day after he took office and getting an FBI Director who would actually clean that mess up.
pardon me NOT firing Comey etc the day after he took office.

At last, real proof has been revealed that the Democrats/FBI illegally proffered false information against President Trump!​

The primary source for Christopher Steele's unverified dossier has been revealed as a United States resident who once co-wrote a research paper showing Russian President Vladimir Putin plagiarized his dissertation.

A lawyer for Igor Danchenko, 42, confirmed to The New York Times that his client -- a former Brookings Institution senior research analyst in Washington, D.C., and not a "Russian-based" source -- provided the information to Steele, the British former spy whose dossier was used by the FBI to obtain wiretaps of Carter Page, the former Trump campaign adviser.

SOURCE SAYS FBI AGENT USED 2016 BRIEFING ON ELECTION INTERFERENCE AS ‘COVER’ TO QUESTION TRUMP TEAM

Don't hold your breath.

99 Democrats will drag 1 Republican in with them and then each side of the swamp will cover it up.
Need to hang whatever RINO might be involved an prosecute the dems.

Last edited:

Trump was put under undue pressure by the plethora of lies put out by Hillary Rodham, Barack and Joe. My turning point of knowing that the Fox News investigations were right onto good information when Bill Clinton told Hillary Clinton publicly to watch her step from the get go. He knew everything she was up to, which was absolutely, positively NO GOOD. That really was not much of a surprise to me on account of the staff stories about Hillary screaming her head off at Vince Foster less than 4 hours before his body was found. It was deemed a suicide, but what stands out to me about the situation is that her hateful screams at the victim earlier had significance.

Don't hold your breath.
Indeed. There's no actual news here. Still waiting to find out who hired the guy to do what exactly. The CIA has yet to chime in fess up..

Don't hold your breath.
Don't you bank on Barack.

A coup against the American people.

Forum List

Back