Secret Source for anti-Trump Steele dossier is revealed: Indictments Nigh

The Democrats full well knew Trump was innocent, but they elected to perform a coup against him to get rid of him.

There is absolutely zero excuses for this treason known by Obama, Biden and Clinton before it came out to the public. There is no excuse for the treason committed by the FBI Agents to have tried to destroy Trump supporters, several people in his Cabinet, his family, and not to mention, Trump himself. Not one of them deserved this garbage. I hope they throw the book at all of them.

They used lies and calumny to get Democrats elected, with people thinking lies were true about what President Trump allegedly did. Hope you go to the links above to find out how heinous these multiple crimes were that affected every citizen in this nation into thinking that the lies the press were handed by the lying Democrat Party were true. Not a one of them was.
I hope they are held accountable for this mess, but I doubt it. Those rat bastards know how to cover their backsides.
Oh, they are going to account for it. This nation will never have the likes of this crap going on again. What I don't understand is this: why in the wide world would Obama put black people into a black light of hating his successor, knowing that if his evil deed about destroying his successor found that indeed he planned it, down to the nines.
I hope you are right, but I am not holding my breath. Trump's mistake was firing Comey and company the day after he took office and getting an FBI Director who would actually clean that mess up.
Trump was put under undue pressure by the plethora of lies put out by Hillary Rodham, Barack and Joe. My turning point of knowing that the Fox News investigations were right onto good information when Bill Clinton told Hillary Clinton publicly to watch her step from the get go. He knew everything she was up to, which was absolutely, positively NO GOOD. That really was not much of a surprise to me on account of the staff stories about Hillary screaming her head off at Vince Foster less than 4 hours before his body was found. It was deemed a suicide, but what stands out to me about the situation is that her hateful screams at the victim earlier had significance.

Plus that 2nd bullet hole.

The Democrats full well knew Trump was innocent, but they elected to perform a coup against him to get rid of him.

There is absolutely zero excuses for this treason known by Obama, Biden and Clinton before it came out to the public. There is no excuse for the treason committed by the FBI Agents to have tried to destroy Trump supporters, several people in his Cabinet, his family, and not to mention, Trump himself. Not one of them deserved this garbage. I hope they throw the book at all of them.

They used lies and calumny to get Democrats elected, with people thinking lies were true about what President Trump allegedly did. Hope you go to the links above to find out how heinous these multiple crimes were that affected every citizen in this nation into thinking that the lies the press were handed by the lying Democrat Party were true. Not a one of them was.

A coup against the American people.
Well said. Kudos, BluesLegend. :thup:

I hope they are held accountable for this mess, but I doubt it. Those rat bastards know how to cover their backsides.
Oh, they are going to account for it. This nation will never have the likes of this crap going on again. What I don't understand is this: why in the wide world would Obama put black people into a black light of hating his successor, knowing that if his evil deed about destroying his successor found that indeed he planned it, down to the nines.
I hope you are right, but I am not holding my breath. Trump's mistake was firing Comey and company the day after he took office and getting an FBI Director who would actually clean that mess up.
Trump was put under undue pressure by the plethora of lies put out by Hillary Rodham, Barack and Joe. My turning point of knowing that the Fox News investigations were right onto good information when Bill Clinton told Hillary Clinton publicly to watch her step from the get go. He knew everything she was up to, which was absolutely, positively NO GOOD. That really was not much of a surprise to me on account of the staff stories about Hillary screaming her head off at Vince Foster less than 4 hours before his body was found. It was deemed a suicide, but what stands out to me about the situation is that her hateful screams at the victim earlier had significance.

Some say! But regardless, it's time to put Hillary Rodham Clinton in a place where she cannot hurt anybody else after what she pulled on President Trump.

"revealed as a United States resident"

Always notice their bullshit word play!

They DID NOT say a US citizen...a US "resident" could be from anywhere...might even be a RUSSIAN.

They IMPLY a US citizen without actually saying it.

Some say! But regardless, it's time to put Hillary Rodham Clinton in a place where she cannot hurt anybody else after what she pulled on President Trump.

She is realistically immune from any prosecution as a former first lady.

The trick is going to be proving the misdeeds in a court of law, under the court's rules of evidence. As you know, innocent until proven guilty should apply to everybody, even though we know the Dems didn't treat Mike Flynn that way. And no doubt others.
Task, from the bazillion pages I've read, those who did the dirty deeds have no way out with further lies. The evidence is so thorough, that all of Soros bad money can't fix their problem. They're done.

She ain't no damn lady.

They DID NOT say a US citizen...a US "resident" could be from anywhere...might even be a RUSSIAN.

Thunk, the guy is not even a millionth of the tip of this iceburg. The proof at hand is so thorough, any one stupid enough to lie about anything at this point has an ass that's grass.

of course they say "U.S. Resident," because they don't care about them. Have you forgotten former U.S. Resident Khashoggi?

At last, real proof has been revealed that the Democrats/FBI illegally proffered false information against President Trump!​

The primary source for Christopher Steele's unverified dossier has been revealed as a United States resident who once co-wrote a research paper showing Russian President Vladimir Putin plagiarized his dissertation.

A lawyer for Igor Danchenko, 42, confirmed to The New York Times that his client -- a former Brookings Institution senior research analyst in Washington, D.C., and not a "Russian-based" source -- provided the information to Steele, the British former spy whose dossier was used by the FBI to obtain wiretaps of Carter Page, the former Trump campaign adviser.

SOURCE SAYS FBI AGENT USED 2016 BRIEFING ON ELECTION INTERFERENCE AS ‘COVER’ TO QUESTION TRUMP TEAM

Don't hold your breath.
Don't you bank on Barack.
On second thought, maybe you should.

She ain't no damn lady.

First Lesbian?

At last, real proof has been revealed that the Democrats/FBI illegally proffered false information against President Trump!​

The primary source for Christopher Steele's unverified dossier has been revealed as a United States resident who once co-wrote a research paper showing Russian President Vladimir Putin plagiarized his dissertation.

A lawyer for Igor Danchenko, 42, confirmed to The New York Times that his client -- a former Brookings Institution senior research analyst in Washington, D.C., and not a "Russian-based" source -- provided the information to Steele, the British former spy whose dossier was used by the FBI to obtain wiretaps of Carter Page, the former Trump campaign adviser.

SOURCE SAYS FBI AGENT USED 2016 BRIEFING ON ELECTION INTERFERENCE AS ‘COVER’ TO QUESTION TRUMP TEAM

Don't hold your breath.
Indeed. There's no actual news here. Still waiting to find out who hired the guy to do what exactly. The CIA has yet to chime in fess up..
My sources say the guy was paid by Hillary Rodham and also by the Democrat Party. They followed the money, and to my best knowledge they already know who paid what to whom for whatever that lady macbeth wanted, which was to destroy President Trump so she could foist communism quickly on an unwitting American public. The puzzle has almost every piece in place now as my understanding goes.

Don't hold your breath.
Don't you bank on Barack.
On second thought, maybe you should.
Ain't gonna happen. <burp>

With about 100 days until the election, it is pretty obvious the decision to do nothing about this has already been made. A Trump win might force some action. Otherwise, we will never hear from anyone about it again. Action speaks louder than words. And there is no action. I remember people pumping Huber's investigation for months, only to find out he never even started any investigation. These investigations are roads to nowhere. I know it sucks. While people continue to speculate about what is going on behind the scenes, the actual investigators probably unofficially closed the case months ago. The election is all that matters now.

The trick is going to be proving the misdeeds in a court of law, under the court's rules of evidence. As you know, innocent until proven guilty should apply to everybody, even though we know the Dems didn't treat Mike Flynn that way. And no doubt others.
Task, from the bazillion pages I've read, those who did the dirty deeds have no way out with further lies. The evidence is so thorough, that all of Soros bad money can't fix their problem. They're done.

I pray you are right. But it was hard to see Hillary walk, knowing damn well she was guilty. And that Strzok bastard, should have already at least been up on charges of lying. He gets off but they concoct shit against Flynn and that fuckwad judge will not let it go. It kinda makes our judicial system look like shit, y'know? Like it's hard to believe justice will bee served if you're a democrat.

She ain't no damn lady.

First Lesbian?
I really don't pursue that kind of detail when it comes to bearing false witness against an innocent man and trying to make him pay a price for winning the election. They have all they're gonna get, except for what the Justice Department chooses to do with this betrayal of the american people by damaging the very Presidency tradition has supported so that America can remain a free country with its citizens protected by the Constitution in basic human rights. Nobody has the right to destroy a President, and the Deep State attempted just that, along with a Press that's achin' for a breakin'..

I pray you are right. But it was hard to see Hillary walk, knowing damn well she was guilty. And that Strzok bastard, should have already at least been up on charges of lying. He gets off but they concoct shit against Flynn and that fuckwad judge will not let it go. It kinda makes our judicial system look like shit, y'know? Like it's hard to believe justice will bee served if you're a democrat.
We need to resolve the issue whether just because someone wins the Presidency he is a free fire zone for the losers with a propensity for calumnies uncalled. We have to call this one.

With about 100 days until the election, it is pretty obvious the decision to do nothing about this has already been made. A Trump win might force some action. Otherwise, we will never hear from anyone about it again. Action speaks louder than words. And there is no action. I remember people pumping Huber's investigation for months, only to find out he never even started any investigation. These investigations are roads to nowhere. I know it sucks. While people continue to speculate about what is going on behind the scenes, the actual investigators probably unofficially closed the case months ago. The election is all that matters now.
When something's rotten in Denmark, it's best to clean it up forthwith.

When something's rotten in Denmark, it's best to clean it up forthwith.

Unfortunately, there are no volunteers.

They're getting closer and closer to releasing that manufactured evidence. I wonder if they'll have the balls to do it? If it falls flat on its face, it will probably mean the end of any Republican that signs on to it.
I guarantee you this was not manufactured, JackOfNoTrades. Your attitude reflects the lies you've been led down a merry path by the most evil cabal that ever struck the United States with skilled lies carried out by Democrats in two houses that were formed to carry out business in a civil manner. I hope each and every one of those spoiled rotten holier-than-thou Representatives goes to jail, because each and every one knew his or her part and did their damnedest to get rid of a duly elected President who, in spite of their vile ruses, carried on as best he could, while they undercut him using the most disgraceful Press this nation has ever endured, and I hope each and every one of those lying liars is denounced, fired, and given 30 or 40 years of hard labor for the rest of their hate-mongering lives.

Your guarantee??? What's the value of the guarantee of someone who has been caught in so many lies that they have no credibility.

Once again, you're posting FOX News propaganda based on no actual evidence.

Forum List

Back