Secret Service Driver Says Cassidy Hutchinson Lied and Trump Did Not Grab for Steering Wheel in Limo on J6

So, no one saw it happen but they lied and told Hutchinson it happened. Guess it never happened in the first place.
Sounds like the story circulated around the office and was an embellishment.

False. Who?
The two SS agents, Trump and her supervisor who she claims told her. He refused to confirm her story which combined with the three participants tells me that she’s lying. That’s four people, three of whom are civil service employees protected from political pressure.

The two SS agents, Trump and her supervisor who she claims told her. He refused to confirm her story which combined with the three participants tells me that she’s lying. That’s four people, three of whom are civil service employees protected from political pressure.
None have said under oath that Ornato did not tell Hutchinson that story

None

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, poster j-mac, if you haven't watched or read the source material, I'd sincerely suggest you give it a shot. It will help you be a better contributor to the serious adult discourse here.

Good luck.
Well Chilli, yes…I drive for a living, so I listened to the hearings.

See, your flawed thinking is based in the disbelief that anyone who disagrees with your opinion of it, must not have watched, and or listened to it…That’s ridiculous.

And, even more ridiculous is that you think that staged, one sided photo op was anything more than a show.

You must be projecting again, SeaSlug.

Well then you're never going to believe the facts. Cassidy Hutchinson didn't claim Trump grabbed the wheel. I heard her testimony and she didn't say that. She claims she was TOLD that he lunged for the front seat.

And the guy didn't say it never happened. His testimony was he "didn't see it happen". Weasel wording like that makes me think his eyes were looking elsewhere when it happened, because he didn't say "I was there the whole time and it never happened". He said "I didn't see it happen". Not the same thing at all.
So, you believe something as stupid as that happened, because you want to believe it’s so…Your hatred for Trump makes you believe anything…I think they call that mental illness

And, even more ridiculous is that you think that staged, one sided photo op was anything more than a show.
------------------------------------------------------

Let's try to unpack the above.

First, yes....it WAS one-sided. The Repubican side. Notably the vast....vast....majority of witnesses were Republican. They were Trump's family, his assistants, lawyers, consultants, pollsters, campaign staff.

And why wouldn't they be the witnesses? After all, they were the insiders. The folks closest to the decisions, participants in the decisions, and the worker bees who carried out the decisions. They could see first hand what others didn't or couldn't. And they were excellent witnesses. And, in my opinion, damning witnesses.

Second, calling it 'staged', calling it "a show".......conveys little to interested readers here.
Of course, it was staged....that is a primary goal, a useful goal, of public Congressional hearings. It is the prepared venue, the intentional exposition whereby all of the thousands and thousands of hours of investigations, interviews, depositions, testimony, and the equivalency of 9+ years of video of the attack.....can be condensed down to be readily understandable to not only the public.....but also to other lawmakers and Congressional staff who are not on the Committee or working for the Committee.

I hope the above is helpful.

------------------------------------------------------

Let's try to unpack the above.

First, yes....it WAS one-sided. The Repubican side. Notably the vast....vast....majority of witnesses were Republican. They were Trump's family, his assistants, lawyers, consultants, pollsters, campaign staff.

And why wouldn't they be the witnesses? After all, they were the insiders. The folks closest to the decisions, participants in the decisions, and the worker bees who carried out the decisions. They could see first hand what others didn't or couldn't. And they were excellent witnesses. And, in my opinion, damning witnesses.

Second, calling it 'staged', calling it "a show".......conveys little to interested readers here.
Of course, it was staged....that is a primary goal, a useful goal, of public Congressional hearings. It is the prepared venue, the intentional exposition whereby all of the thousands and thousands of hours of investigations, interviews, depositions, testimony, and the equivalency of 9+ years of video of the attack.....can be condensed down to be readily understandable to not only the public.....but also to other lawmakers and Congressional staff who are not on the Committee or working for the Committee.

I hope the above is helpful.
Um no…Let me ask you Chilli, do you believe that the J6 hearing were designed to be fair, and get to the bottom of what happened?, or were thy set up to push a narrative?

Forum List

Back