Second Video Shows ACORN Officials Helping 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in Washington Office

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
One day after two ACORN officials in Baltimore were fired for offering to help a man and woman posing as a pimp and prostitute to engage in child prostitution and a series of tax crimes, another secretly shot videotape has surfaced that shows the same couple getting similar advice from ACORN officers in Washington.

The newly released videotape, shot on July 25, shows ACORN staffers explaining to the pair how they can hide the woman's professed work — prostitution — and get a loan that will help them establish a brothel.

James O'Keefe, a 25-year-old independent filmmaker, posed as the pimp while visiting the ACORN office, accompanied by 20-year-old Hannah Giles, who posed as the prostitute. On a videotape provided to FOXNews.com, they are seen receiving guidance to establish the woman as the sole proprietor of a bogus company to mask the nature of her business.

Second Video Shows ACORN Officials Helping 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in Washington Office - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

every day honest Americans work their asses off so this group can rip them off.

I heard Glenn Beck covering this story on his morning program here on the East Coast. Guess these employees will be fired with very little or no reporting by the major liberal news stations. Where is the outrage?! We now have two ACORN facilities on record supporting illegal activities. And where are the child protection agencies? This couple is proposing the exploitation of children. This is so freakin unbelievable.

NO the won't explain is more accurate! community organizing at it's best.

I dare say they have scammed enough money off the honest American taxpayer to buy the "unfortunate" health care for a hundred years!

I heard Glenn Beck covering this story on his morning program here on the East Coast. Guess these employees will be fired with very little or no reporting by the major liberal news stations. Where is the outrage?! We now have two ACORN facilities on record supporting illegal activities. And where are the child protection agencies? This couple is proposing the exploitation of children. This is so freakin unbelievable.

Why would the firing of two paper pushers at a group merit news coverage?

I'm waiting for the ACLU to step in to get the 2 offenders reinstated.

Looks like you will have to up that to 4 offenders. And they will no doubt have to play the race card, since the undercover individuals were white. If ACORN succeeds in making this a race issue, this young couple will be in more physical danger than they are currently in.

This should be a scandal.

This WOULD be a scandal had ACORN been a conservative group.

No, it wouldn't. If you really believe you couldn't go into an NRA field office and get similar advice (say, how to make illegal modifications to a weapon), you're naive beyond belief.

This should be a scandal.

This WOULD be a scandal had ACORN been a conservative group.

No, it wouldn't. If you really believe you couldn't go into an NRA field office and get similar advice (say, how to make illegal modifications to a weapon), you're naive beyond belief.

Yeah lets deflect.

and I've heard that NRA deflection before as well. Do you get a group discount on your talking points?

Last edited:

Why would the firing of two paper pushers at a group merit news coverage?

Could it be that they get our tax dollars to pay for these fools?

They see nothing wrong with it because they were brainwashed very young by the likes of Black Political leaders, aka Jessie Jackson and the like to soak the system for all they can. Lie, Cheat, Steal because well you deserve it because of Slavery.

What these Black people (not all) don't understand is they were fooled to coming back to the Plantation to work for the UNCLE TOMS.

Harsh but that's how I see it and this isn't a racist thinking but more of how a large group of poor people have been used, abused and brainwashed. Sad because I think of what this country could have been.

every single day in America hard working tax paying Americans are being robbed by this group of people.

Forum List

Back