Second Republican admits Benghazi committee is a FARCE!

Second GOP Congressman Admits Benghazi Committee Is All About Hillary Clinton

“This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton,” Rep. Richard Hanna (R-N.Y.) said on a morning radio show in upstate New York.

O.m.g. I would have not ever guessed. I am so surprised.
As already correctly noted, this is confirmation, not revelation, that ‘Benghazi’ is a manufactured ‘controversy,’ a partisan attack on Clinton having nothing to do with facts or the truth.

It's confirmation only of the fact that Hillary is trying to use it to make the issue go away. Unfortunately, the FBI is pursuing her email problem, not Republicans.

“This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton,” Rep. Richard Hanna (R-N.Y.) said on a morning radio show in upstate New York.

He's a new York Republican - virtually indistinguishable from a Democrat.
Oh? How do you know that? People in Western NY might disagree with you.

That slack jawed moron thinks NY is just Manhattan

He's a new York Republican - virtually indistinguishable from a Democrat.
Oh? How do you know that? People in Western NY might disagree with you.

That slack jawed moron thinks NY is just Manhattan

Guano speaks and makes a fool of himself.

As already correctly noted, this is confirmation, not revelation, that ‘Benghazi’ is a manufactured ‘controversy,’ a partisan attack on Clinton having nothing to do with facts or the truth.
It was the individuals 'opinion' .
People are entitled to express them.

No shit. Attacks like that happen all the damn time. FFS, even Stevens said he didn't more help.
The only problem I have is, why did them fuckers lie so much about it? In fact, why do those fuckers lie so much about everything? Like her email ordeal. If it isn't a big deal, why do you keep lying?

October 22 should be an interesting day. Counting McCarthy, I believe this now makes THREE Republicans who said it was designed to take down Hillary.

Hanna isnt on the committee and isnt in any position to know something like that. He is merely pandering to NY voters.
next.

Including McCarthy, this now makes THREE Republicans who have confirmed that Benghazi is a manufactured controversy that was designed to take down Hillary. So, here is my question: Who has the authority to investigate the House over this matter? Does anyone have that authority?

Last edited:

Of course its about Hilbat. She was the SOS when Benghazi occurred.

Her State Department was grossly negligent and cost the lives of four good men.

From the OP:

"House Republicans aren't even shy anymore about admitting that the Benghazi Committee is a partisan farce," campaign spokesman Brian Fallon said in a statement. "After failing to produce any new information on the tragic 2012 attacks at Benghazi despite a 17-month investigation, John Boehner has reportedly urged the committee to shift its focus to Hillary Clinton's emails in an ongoing effort to try to hurt her politically. Hillary Clinton will still attend next week's hearing, but at this point, Trey Gowdy's inquiry has zero credibility left."

This unethical behavior must be investigated. Maybe Boehner is resigning to avoid accountability - and maybe even prosecution.

They need to figure out how they are going to pay back every penny after they publicly apologize.
nuhuh, when democrats took over the majority control of Congress at the beginning of the last 2 years of Bush's time in office they began an official witch hunt to try to take him down. DOZENS of committees were started up, HUNDREDS of hours (with tax payers paying their salaries) were spent, thousands of pages of documents were poured over, and MILLIONS of dollars were wasted. Feeling the pressure of HAVING to come up with SOMETHING for which to justify all of this, do you remember what they came up with / what the result was?

Atty General Eric Holder - yeah the guy who perpetrated 3 FELONY counts of Perjury before Congress not long ago but who was protected by his hand-picked corrupt DOJ and Obama - charged and prosecuted Scooter Libby for perjury...for something that had NOTHIBG to do with Bush. Libby testified and mis-remembered a date on which something occurred and was sent to jail for it. Holder, on the other hand, perjured himself in an attempt to cover up an OBAMA F* UP - arming Mexican Drug cartels that resulted in the deaths (so far) of over 350 people, to include a US BPA and a US service member.

In Hillary's case, she hired an Al Qaeida-associated militia to guard a now DEAD US Ambassador, the 1st in over 30 years to be murdered. She helped modify the CIA's report 13 times, eliminating every reference to 'terrorism' ,which the CIA told her this attack was. She then went before Congress and LIED by claiming she never knew it was a terrorist attack - the only reason this was not perjury was because she refused to testify under oath (and now we know why). She broke regulations and law by conducting official business on UN-secure personal devices on an UN-secure server that was found in the BATHROOM of a small IT company that did not have the clearance or ability to securely protect and hold onto the server. She has lied about turning over everything official AND about never sent / received anything with classified markings- under oath this time which means she has officially committed perjury. She wiped clean all of her e-mails regarding the Benghazi attack in an attempt to keep the breath and depth of her F* UP in Benghazi secret, thereby illegally obstructing justice and illegal destruction of classified information.

Hillary has already broken more laws - proven - than was required to prosecute David Patraeus.

So no matter whose dumbass OPINION about the committee you cite, the FBI has already exposed more than enough crime committed by Hillary to put her in prison in Scooter Libby's old jail cell, next to the one Eric Holder SHOULD be in.

And the continued hypocritical denouncement on this investigation - after the God-awful JOKE that was the Liberal witch hunt that sent Scooter Libby to jail as justification for hundreds of hours and millions of dollars wasted in a FAILED attempt to find anything on Bush - is ridiculous and rendered MOOT if nothing else than by all the evidence, again, already found...enough to send Hillary to jail NOW!

-------

From the WSJ:

Pardon Scooter Libby ... Libby was convicted of perjury...This was a typical Liberal witchhunt....

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...y.html&usg=AFQjCNFlcGm1kiK1OZxeflX4gl6tzzA9kg

Last edited:
The House Benghazi Committee is a rigged partisan kangaroo court designed to keep Hillary out of the White House. This must be investigated and prosecuted. This is most definitely a vast right-wing conspiracy.

Hiilary is trying to parse words by claiming that the investigation is purely political.

All Congressional investigations are political......and this one actually has a purpose. That is to keep Hillary from making even bigger lapses in judgment as president.

She admits she screwed up. An apology isn't enough as long as she continues to aspire for an office she will most assuridly be in a position to do even greater harm.

Liberals don't care that this woman is an incompetent liar. They just want same-sex marriages and gun confiscation. Everything else is secondary.

561f008812000026007e52cd.jpeg

NaziCons should practice saying Madam President.

Including McCarthy, this now makes THREE Republicans who have confirmed that Benghazi is a manufactured controversy that was designed to take down Hillary. So, here is my question: Who has the authority to investigate the House over this matter? Does anyone have that authority?
I guess thhe GOP manufactured those dead bodies and the interviews of administration members blaming a YouTube video as well.

I guess thhe GOP manufactured those dead bodies and the interviews of administration members blaming a YouTube video as well.

No, they just capitalized on the dead bodies for political gain, aka taking down Hillary in the polls.

The Youtube thing has been explained to death, it's a dead issue at this point.

It was the individuals 'opinion' .
People are entitled to express them.

Not as part of an investigative body that would make it highly illegal and unethical.

Yeah, what happened to that investigation? Now all they are focusing on is email.

3 hearings over the course of the last 10 months and we're supposed to believe this is an ethical investigation on the attacks in Libya. Give me a break, the attacks happened over 3 years ago. Evidence decays, people forget what happened, if they were serious about this they'd be having hearings every week.

Forum List

Back