Seceding From Two Enemies

you might want to reread the list of states with petitions.

and then join us in laughing at you

I read it traitor, get moving. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Go found Jesusland and appoint Jimmy Swaggart as your leader-for-life, Sarah Palin as the court jester, and put up a 50 foot high trump wall so the rest of humanity doesn't have to listen to you people whine about being alive anymore.

Go be happy.
I support the Constitution, you don't.

So who is the traitor

and yea, we are laughing at how stewpud you are
So then you're against these idiotic secessionists?
I support freedom

even the freedom to do idiot things.

granted breaking away is now against the Constitution, however there are ways to do so.

which I know you are against, b/c yaknow, yer anti-freedom
No, i'm pro-America, something secessionists are not
you're a leftist that voted for a man that bragged he was going to fundamentally change America.

No one, that's pro-America, would ever support such a person.

It goes against common sense.

how dumb are leftist to think Tx needs us when the USA would have serious money problems w/o them?
Lol. You don't really believe this, do you?
RANKED: The economies of all 50 US states and DC from worst to best

4. Texas
4-texas.jpg

AP Photo/Valley Morning Star, David Pike
While Texas has a very diverse economy, and despite turbulence in prices in the last year, oil remains a big part of the Texas story. About 103,000 Texans are employed in the oil-and-gas-extraction industry, and tens of thousands more are in related industries, like pipeline construction, mining support activities, and petrochemical manufacturing.

Texas performed very well on all seven of our measures, ranking no worse than 13th in each. Particularly impressive were the state's second best in the country 2014 GDP growth rate of 5.2% and sixth best housing price increase of 6.5%.

Yea, with good reason

The Secession Movement is alive and well:

UPDATE

Republican officials in Texas may find themselves debating secession at the state GOP convention in Dallas this May 12-14 due to a surge in resolutions passed at the county level.

A Nederland-based activist group called the Texas Nationalist Movement claims at least 22 resolutions on a secession vote have passed, which puts pressure on GOP officials to discuss the issue at the state’s convention.

The Houston Chronicle confirmed passage of 10 resolutions before its story was published Friday.

Texas Nationalist Movement said just one resolution passed four years ago.

Texas GOP officials urge statewide secession vote
Posted By Douglas Ernst On 04/15/2016 @ 9:15 pm

UPDATE

Republican officials in Texas may find themselves debating secession at the state GOP convention in Dallas this May 12-14 due to a surge in resolutions passed at the county level.

A Nederland-based activist group called the Texas Nationalist Movement claims at least 22 resolutions on a secession vote have passed, which puts pressure on GOP officials to discuss the issue at the state’s convention.

The Houston Chronicle confirmed passage of 10 resolutions before its story was published Friday.

Yes it's time, Taxus should go back to Mexico where it belongs. Enough with the whining from the idgits in that state. Get walking.

UPDATE

Yes it's time, Taxus should go back to Mexico where it belongs. Enough with the whining from the idgits in that state. Get walking.

Yes, there has been enough whining from the idgits here. Most Texans don't fall into the idgit category, but because of complacency, we let idgit politicians take over, and they changed laws to maintain their control. They won't be able to keep that control much longer and Texas will be returned to it's rightful place among the sane population. Until then, we will have to put up with crazy talk, like session.

Take the Longhorns with them, leaving the Aggies and the Lumberjacks to dominate!

Taxus should go back to Mexico where it belongs.
To IsaacNewton: The fact is that Mexicans lost a war. So you might as well include New Mexico and California. If Mexicans have a problem it is with Spain. Our government honors Spanish & Mexican Land Grants.

And how about Florida? Do you want to return it to Spain? How about Hawaii? And Let’s not forget Alaska. Should it go back to Russia?

As a matter of curiosity, how far do you plan on traveling backward in order to determine original owners just to feed today’s money-grubbing parasites?

Or is it only American territory that you want to handover to the freaks?

UPDATE

Yes, there has been enough whining from the idgits here. Most Texans don't fall into the idgit category, but because of complacency, we let idgit politicians take over, and they changed laws to maintain their control. They won't be able to keep that control much longer and Texas will be returned to it's rightful place among the sane population. Until then, we will have to put up with crazy talk, like session.

I agree, it is the politicians I speak of, I know a number of people from Texas and they are quite sane. It is always the loud tiny angry minority that screws it up for everyone else.

Taxus should go back to Mexico where it belongs.
To IsaacNewton: The fact is that Mexicans lost a war. So you might as well include New Mexico and California. If Mexicans have a problem it is with Spain. Our government honors Spanish & Mexican Land Grants.

And how about Florida? Do you want to return it to Spain? How about Hawaii? And Let’s not forget Alaska. Should it go back to Russia?

As a matter of curiosity, how far do you plan on traveling backward in order to determine original owners just to feed today’s money-grubbing parasites?

Or is it only American territory that you want to handover to the freaks?

The thread is about Texas, and I've already commented on that. You'll have to filet that bunker full of Red Herring on your own.

The thread is about Texas, and I've already commented on that. You'll have to filet that bunker full of Red Herring on your own.
Flanders, tis about Texas, not red herrings.

Focus, dude.
To IsaacNewton & JakeStarkey: In case you did not noticed —— it is my thread. Your attempts to restrict the dialogue to YOUR TOPIC —— returning Texas to Mexico —— fools no one. IsaacNewton brought it up; so it should be easy for two assholes with limited intelligence to explain why the states I cited should not also be returned to the “original owners.”

Alas, my inquiry is over your head; so I will keep it elementary in the hope two dimwits can put their heads together and come up with one response to this uncomplicated question:

is it only American territory that you want to handover to the freaks?

We should turn you over, Flanders, and no, it is not your thread in the sense you are in charge. Foxfyre always had trouble comprehending that fact, too. As well as, she could never understand what is an ad hom.

Texas GOP convention will not hold any meetings on secession.

Forum List

Back