Sec of State Blinken Gives Green Light To China To Invade Taiwan

China has never intended to take back Taiwan by military force.

Blinken, in desperation to stop the China/Russia military alliance, knows nothing else.

But no American should be thinking that he's not saying what has been thoroughly discussed by the Pentagon, his president, and his government.

That kind of loose cannon simply doesn't exist.

On an optimistic note for America, China and Russia will still offer peaceful coexistence with extreme caution!

Blinken, in desperation to stop the China/Russia military alliance, knows nothing else.

But no American should be thinking that he's not saying what has been thoroughly discussed by the Pentagon, his president, and his government.

On an optimistic note for America, China and Russia will still offer peaceful coexistence with extreme caution!
so youre a chinese operative that knows everything china thinks,,

we already knew that,,

Carefully chosen words from Blinken?

Read him as saying that America will continue to arm Taiwan in preparation for a US proxy war, if China will tolerate it.

Or in other words, the same now well known tactics that were used in the Ukraine.

so youre a chinese operative that knows everything china thinks,,

we already knew that,,
No, I'm not a Chinese operative. That's just being silly!

But it's not hard to see the similarity in the game plan with the Ukraine proxy war.

It's just my guess of course but does it make better sense than suggesting that Blinken has become a loose cannon speaking out of turn?

Carefully chosen words from Blinken?

Read him as saying that America will continue to arm Taiwan in preparation for a US proxy war, if China will tolerate it.

Or in other words, the same now well known tactics that were used in the Ukraine.
you should educate yourself better,,
taiwan is china and its the CCP that wants to to over throw them like they did the mainland,,

No, I'm not a Chinese operative. That's just being silly!

But it's not hard to see the similarity in the game plan with the Ukraine proxy war.

It's just my guess of course but does it make better sense than suggesting that Blinken has become a loose cannon speaking out of turn?
then how could you know the inner thinkings of the CCP???

Thank you Comrade. Now would you like your payment in Canadian nickels or Chinese Yuan?

You tell me what "We do not support Taiwan Independence" mean?

As a history of US China relations, Kissenger described this

I think the art of this period consists of not challenging the principle of "one China" and leaving open the possibility of an ultimate resolution, but also making very clear that the United States has an intense interest in a peaceful resolution. To enable Taiwan to continue its autonomous existence without facing the issue of its precise legal status and while maintaining the basic principle of "one China" is a delicate road to go, but every American president now for 30 years has managed to walk that.

Every time there has been an attempt to disturb it, it led to two things. It led to immediate intense conflict with China, and it led to a reaffirmation in the end, because nobody wanted a major confrontation with China to this principle of a "one China" policy within which Taiwan is finding a place now. Its own position has greatly improved since the Nixon policy. It is richer, it is stronger and it is participating in many international organizations.

As a history of US China relations, Kissenger described this

I think the art of this period consists of not challenging the principle of "one China" and leaving open the possibility of an ultimate resolution, but also making very clear that the United States has an intense interest in a peaceful resolution. To enable Taiwan to continue its autonomous existence without facing the issue of its precise legal status and while maintaining the basic principle of "one China" is a delicate road to go, but every American president now for 30 years has managed to walk that.

Every time there has been an attempt to disturb it, it led to two things. It led to immediate intense conflict with China, and it led to a reaffirmation in the end, because nobody wanted a major confrontation with China to this principle of a "one China" policy within which Taiwan is finding a place now. Its own position has greatly improved since the Nixon policy. It is richer, it is stronger and it is participating in many international organizations.
Wow. Cool speech.

Sorry, especially now, I wouldn't even want to comment on it because China is just waiting to start a war.

However it's clear that Democrats love starting wars, apparently.

Almost every war in US History was started by Democrats, save the Iraq War. But looking back we can see that GWB was playing for the same team as Obama and Clinton. And now, since Biden is a tottering old fool, every despot on the planet is itching to test his resolve.

I caught the end of a segment on 60 minutes last night. The President of Taiwan was being interviewed. The last question was to the effect of will you back down from China if they decide to invade? He didn't blink answering Hell no, never.

Forum List

Back