Sean Spicer: if Trump runs, he wins the GOP primary...DeSantis doesn't stand a chance...but DeSantis is the frontrunner if Trump doesn't run

I don't care which one runs, I'd be good with either.

Honestly I wish desantis would be vp to Trump and then next go around after he had the vp experince he would run for president.

i don't think DeSantis will even run if Trump does

DeSantis would be sort of stupid to primary President Trump, particularly he gives credence to Spicer's analysis.

What's the point in engaging a losing battle? Particularly since he's a good friend of the Trumpster?

DeSantis has already said--that he wasn't running. Sounds like the dimwits only hope is to try to split the party into trump and desantis supporters. Like we supporters are to stupid to see the game I might add. Trump and Desantis aren't going to fight one another---their supporters remain supporters of both.

I'm hoping Trump does run. If Trump runs, he wins the primaries but loses the general. Whereas if DeSantis runs but Trump doesn't, DeSantis has a good chance at winning the primaries and the general.

I'm hoping Trump does run. If Trump runs, he wins the primaries but loses the general. Whereas if DeSantis runs but Trump doesn't, DeSantis has a good chance at winning the primaries and the general.

Do you really think the Never Trumpers will get behind DeSantis?

I don't think so, where do you think all of the additional votes for DeSantis will come from?

Do you really think the Never Trumpers will get behind DeSantis?

I don't think so, where do you think all of the additional votes for DeSantis will come from?
Enough to win the election. Unlike with Trump, DeSantis won't fight as large a contingency to vote against him.

Enough to win the election. Unlike with Trump, DeSantis won't fight as large a contingency to vote against him.

Maybe your right, and perhaps we'll see.

I just don't think that the Lincoln Project is that enchanted with Governor DeSantis and will do anything at all to bring their devotees in line in a post-Trump era.

Trump, like Biden, will not run in 2024. That should be pretty obvious by this point. Trump will be what, 78 years old by that point? Not going to happen.

Trump people need to understand that he needs to clear up his baggage if he wants to run again. We can NOT have people who want the Democrats out of the Whitehouse voting for them because they fear Trump more.

We can love Trump all we want, and admire his policies, but he can not invoke his policies if he is not elected as we can well see with Biden in the Whitehouse. Without Trump cleaning all this up, he would have a good chance to lose. Then what?

He still has a year to get it straight if he wants to run, and I hope he does get it straight. But if can not, this election in 2024 is either we get the Left out, or America is screwed. The stakes are to high. Until/unless Trump gets all the poop off of him that the Left has thrown before next November, DeSantis is the guy.

Forum List

Back