Sean Hanity sums it up

I will laugh as loud as I want as Republicans are already doing the SAME thing now they did after the 2020 election. Slowly pissing away a sure advantage (see GA Senate runoff) over a man who couldn't give a shit about ANY of you. Yet here you are bowing at his feet and kissing his ring. Pathetic. He had no right to remove and keep those boxes of docs.
I don't want to hear one more word about Hillary's emails. :)
LIAR. There were no classified documents in those boxes, they were already reviewed, duh.

Hillary's emails were under subpoena when she deleted them. Trump's boxes were NOT subpoenaed, duh.

he returns those in feb…

and perjury is a federal crime. Not turning all your documents over within a year of leaving the oval isn’t…especially when you were actively working with the NA to make sure they got what they all wanted

Trump thinks he's above the law.

Wow, it's fun to watch the Doomsday Cult drink the koolaid.

The same people who spent 70 million dollars proving Bill Clinton lied about getting a blow job are the ones whining that Trump is getting a bad deal for walking off with FIFTEEN BOXES of sensitive documents.
The Repubs better start doing the same things Progs and you support them are doing. All of this because his policies are for a free and sovereign nation.

He..had..no..standing..to..remove..those..documents.
How slowly does it have to be read for you?
LIAR.
From my link
"Trump attorney Christina Bobb said Tuesday that the FBI removed about a dozen boxes from a basement storage area and that a search warrant left by agents indicated they were investigating possible violations of laws dealing with the handling of classified material and the Presidential Records Act.
According to Bobb, Trump’s lawyers earlier this year searched through two to three dozen boxes of material in a storage area, looking for possible presidential records, and they turned over “a few pages” that might meet the definition."

So if the documents were not classified, they are legally Trumps. The government already looked thru those boxes in June.
So the raid was illegitimate, there was no potential crime.

Liar.
Those 15 boxes are Trump's property, not classified documents. They also took a napkin, a birthday menu, and Kim Jung Un's letter to Trump.
The partisan FBI will be chopped up and distributed to more legitimate departments.

1660125742228.jpeg

My comments:

Biden and the Deep State are out of control

I will laugh as loud as I want as Republicans are already doing the SAME thing now they did after the 2020 election. Slowly pissing away a sure advantage (see GA Senate runoff) over a man who couldn't give a shit about ANY of you. Yet here you are bowing at his feet and kissing his ring. Pathetic. He had no right to remove and keep those boxes of docs.

I don't want to hear one more word about Hillary's emails. :)
Lock her up, even without a trial.

LIAR.
From my link
"Trump attorney Christina Bobb said Tuesday that the FBI removed about a dozen boxes from a basement storage area and that a search warrant left by agents indicated they were investigating possible violations of laws dealing with the handling of classified material and the Presidential Records Act.
According to Bobb, Trump’s lawyers earlier this year searched through two to three dozen boxes of material in a storage area, looking for possible presidential records, and they turned over “a few pages” that might meet the definition."

So if the documents were not classified, they are legally Trumps. The government already looked thru those boxes in June.
So the raid was illegitimate, there was no potential crime.
Your link says that Trump’s lawyers looked through the box, not the government.

1. Trump is shattering all money raising records, he owns the board
2. Those 15 boxes of documents were negotiated and are legitimately Trump's. The government already looked thru them in June. The raid was illegitimate.
Trump's legal team was in talks with Justice Department this spring over records stored at Mar-a-Lago, attorney says
Bobb said she and Trump lawyer Evan Corcoran met later with a senior Justice Department official whose name she could not recall. Trump appeared at the beginning of the meeting, in June, and greeted investigators, Bobb said, adding that the former president was not interviewed. Federal officials then looked through boxes of material, Bobb added.
3. Those are Trump's documents, not classified material, duh.

Yes, Trump is very good at grifting you guys... but the minute he announces his run, the GOP stops paying his legal bills, which just got a LOT bigger. The man is too much of a grifter to avoid the grift. He buried his Ex-wife on his golf course to get a tax break.

The point is, someone gave them a heads up that Trump had retained something he shouldn't have retained. Perhaps one of his Secret Service detail, perhaps a member of his staff who has had enough of the grift.

My comments:

Biden and the Deep State are out of control

They keep f-ing with Dark Brandon and now must reap what they’ve sown. Kept snickering about how he won’t do anything and now they turn into a bunch of whining bitches!

Forum List

Back