Seahawks/Giants...

Huggy's way of diverting his butt hurt! :lmao:

You usually wait a couple days, not minutes after a game. Of course you LOST to the 49ers.

Sad you can dish it but can't take it.

Hows that home field looking?

Fine...better than Newton's.

The Seahawks will be favored by at least two TDs in NY. The odds makers and refs won't be able to "adjust" a score to suit themselves.

I'm not the one with the cocky attitude saying the panthers have home field advantage or will have it.

Maybe you should look at the 49ers schedule and who the seahawks will be playing.
The 49er's could very well take it.

The Seahawks will be favored by at least two TDs in NY. The odds makers and refs won't be able to "adjust" a score to suit themselves.

I'm not the one with the cocky attitude saying the panthers have home field advantage or will have it.

Maybe you should look at the 49ers schedule and who the seahawks will be playing.

That's right Rebbie. You are the one drooling on yourself while your Super Dooper Cam Newton is pissing on himself in N O this evening.

This is a thread about the up coming NY/Sea game. If you have anything of value to add about the NY/Sea game I'd be tickled to see it.

Seattle lost this afternoon to a very good defense and some overbearing and highly imaginative refferies. I do hope that thier families have been returned safe and sound since the odds makers got the result they were looking for.

That's right Rebbie. You are the one drooling on yourself while your Super Dooper Cam Newton is pissing on himself in N O this evening.

This is a thread about the up coming NY/Sea game. If you have anything of value to add about the NY/Sea game I'd be tickled to see it.

Seattle lost this afternoon to a very good defense and some overbearing and highly imaginative refferies. I do hope that thier families have been returned safe and sound since the odds makers got the result they were looking for.

Hey huggy if you don't want the subject changed don't change it.
Why did you bring up cam newton the first time?

Oh the refs fault again. That's two losses and both the refs fault. :lmao:

I don't fault the refs. Obviously they had to do what they had to do.

New York is so awful that there won't be any chance for the odds makers to call the game close. Forcing the refs to call the NY game so badly as to make the Seahawks lose would be too suspicious.

Last edited:

New York is so awful that there won't be any chance for the odds makers to call the game close. Forcing the refs to call the NY game so badly as to make the Seahawks lose would be too suspicious.

What a whiner!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't fault the refs, to bad they didn't call every holding penalty against Seattle.

What a whiner!

I don't fault the refs, to bad they didn't call every holding penalty against Seattle.

Try to keep your pussy dribbling on the right thread. You worthless twat.

What a whiner!

Try to keep your pussy dribbling on the right thread. You worthless twat.

Lots of butt hurt? You lost, BFD, deal with loser.

Poor baby trying to control the board now?

Early on Vegas has the Seahawks by seven. I think they will win by more if the weather cooperates.

I believe this game will be not in New York but in New Jersey the home of both the Jets and Giants and a preview where the Seahawks may be playing in February.

Do you truly believe Vegas and the refs 'adjust' scores?

Yes, when they can get away with it. I believe that refs are human beings with families. I believe that gambling interests are built on a foundation of criminals. I have personal experience with the Mafia from many years ago. There is no doubt in my mind that if given an opportunity to rig a popular sporting event that they wouldn't hesitate. Threatening a ref or two or thier families would mean nothing to people like that. All those people care about is making as much money as possible as easy as possible. Obviously they can't do it with a high degree of frequency because there would be investigations. In my experience the giveaway is an unusual or odd spread that does not make sense in a given history. One thing you need to know is that Vegas can set the opening odds anywhere they want to. There is no authority that they have to justify thier odds with.

Vegas sets odds to attract gambling interest. They usually set odds that reflect the probable outcomes based on recent history. If yesterday's game was going to be "left alone" and played based on team talent and recent history the Seahawks should have been favored by at least two TDs.

You can pretend that gambling syndicates are always on the up and up but I know better.

Alot more than 'recent history' goes into setting lines. Another term for recency is public perception. Public perception is, at most, only one-tenth of what goes into setting a line.

Also, the 'mob' has been out of Vegas for years now as a new 'mob' replaced the mafia. They're called corporations.

Last edited:
Whatever. You people are morons. I hope the team is as pissed as I am about having a game stolen from them and they take it out on NY. I hope they have to cart that pussy Manning out on a stretcher. When someone steals from me I want to see a pound of flesh extracted. I sincerely wish a very bad and painfull "accident" to befall the Officials in yesterday's game. I would find news of a firey car crash where someone's vehicle rolled over several times and the occupants could not escape burning to death welcome.

That would help me "get over it".

This is a classic trap game scenario...

Thanks! I hadn't thought of that one. Maybe the assholes that stole my Hawks game could be out hunting and step into some wild boar traps... then the hogs could find them and rip them to pieces and eat them alive. Ya...that'll work! Thanks again!

Alot more than 'recent history' goes into setting lines. Another term for recency is public perception. Public perception is, at most, only one-tenth of what goes into setting a line.

Also, the 'mob' has been out of Vegas for years now as a new 'mob' replaced the mafia. They're called corporations.

Vegas sets the odds as close to the score as possible, if they bets starting leaning one way or another they will adjust, to make the odds tighter as the game gets closer to kickoff.

So Vegas would be stupid to set the odds to much one way or the other, so Huggy is just being a Seahawk fan, which means he knows nothing of football.

Forum List

Back