Scumbag Hillary: Unborn Children Don't Have Constitutional Rights!!!

She single-handedly won the war in Bosnia with no thought given to herself in the line of fire.

squawk sniper fire squawk squawk sniper fire sniper fire that's a good parrot :itsok:

"Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK -- because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke -- I didn't say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire -- that's not what I was told," she told the newspaper.

"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

And Clinton is correct:

‘The Court in Roe carefully considered, and rejected, the State's argument "that the fetus is a `person' within the language and meaning of the Fourteenth Amendment." 410 U. S., at 156. After analyzing the usage of "person" in the Constitution, the Court concluded that that word "has application only postnatally." Id., at 157. Commenting on the contingent property interests of the unborn that are generally represented by guardians ad litem, the Court noted: "Perfection of the interests involved, again, has generally been contingent upon live birth. In short, the unborn have never been recognized in the law as persons in the whole sense." Id., at 162. Accordingly, an abortion is not "the termination of life entitled to Fourteenth Amendment protection." Id., at 159. From this holding, there was no dissent, see id., at 173; indeed, no member of the Court has ever questioned this fundamental proposition. Thus, as a matter of federal constitutional law, a developing organism that is not yet a "person" does not have what is sometimes described as a "right to life."’

Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992)

Consequently, the only scumbags are those on the right hostile to privacy rights jurisprudence, who seek to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty by compelling a woman to give birth against her will through force of law.

She was flat-broke and was kicked out of public housing for a black familyto move in. It was so bad that they had to move to Harlem. Yet, by working her ass off giving $250,000-an-hour speeches to Wall Street. she made a comeback.

Tugs at your heart strings, eh?

Thats a Leftist lawyer for you.

The courts have ruled.

Quote = The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes a child in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb".[1]

Unborn Victims of Violence Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote = "An ex-convict who killed a pregnant woman will be charged with two counts of murder in the death of the woman and her unborn baby."

"Mark Anthony Cox, who was recently released from prison where he served time for robbery and breaking and entering, allegedly killed 22-year-old Danielle Watson, who was pregnant at the time of her murder, during an armed robbery."

North Carolina Man Charged for Killing Pregnant Woman, Baby

Shadow 355
No, that’s a presidential candidate who understands and respects the Constitution and its case law, who respects the rule of law, and who respects the privacy rights of all citizens, unlike her conservative rivals.

As for the Unborn Victims of Violence Act, that fails as a false comparison fallacy, confusing criminal law with civil law. Indeed, such acts contain provisions excluding abortion, where a doctor and the woman having an abortion are not subject to criminal prosecution.

Last edited:
Hillary swings witchever the political wind is blowing that week. they tried to make abortion an issue with trump so she can waltzes out there to pronounce her stupid. How they can support someone who stands on NOTHING
Trump shot himself in the foot concerning abortion, not ‘they.’

You and others on the right need to take some personal responsibility for a change, and stop trying to blame others for your ignorance and mistakes.

In a 7-2 decision written by Justice Harry Blackmun (who was chosen because of his prior experience as counsel to the Mayo Clinic), the Court ruled that the Texas statute violated Jane Roe's constitutional right to privacy. The Court argued that the Constitution's First, Fourth, Ninth, and Fourteenth Amendments protect an individual's "zone of privacy" against state laws.

Because abortions lie within a pregnant woman's "zone of privacy," the abortion decision "and its effectuation" are fundamental rights that are protected by the Constitution from regulation by the states

the Court argued that prenatal life was not within the definition of "persons" as used and protected in the U.S. Constitution and that America's criminal and civil laws only sometimes regard fetuses as persons.

The Supreme Court . Expanding Civil Rights . Landmark Cases . Roe v. Wade (1973) | PBS

Last edited:
republicans hate big government until they love it all up in your vagina

"Nearly 99 percent of abortions occur before 21 weeks"

20 Week Bans

Won a Grammy

oh yeah, i forgot about that.

The 56th annual Grammy Awards take place on Sunday, but let's remember the 39th annual Grammy Awards, since that's when Hillary Rodham Clinton was awarded top honors in the Best Spoken Word or Non-musical Album category by The Recording Academy. Clinton won for the audio version of "It Takes A Village," her 1996 book which detailed how the then-first lady hoped to "to help make our society into the kind of village that enables children to become smart, able, resilient adults."

Hillary Clinton Won A Grammy Award In 1997
But she never had a best selling book. She's written books, but none were best sellers. The one BJ wrote ended up sold at the dollar store and no one bought it then.

Abortion restrictions have been enacted since the development of the 4D ultrasound where people can really see that it's a baby in there. It's hard to lie when people can actually see a child.

God forbid you comprehend a more rational method to accomplish less of that in society.

Contraceptive Use Is Key to Reducing Abortion Worldwide

usabortionrate-graph.png

EARLY MEDICATION ABORTION
• In September 2000, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved mifepristone to be marketed in the United States as an alternative to surgical abortion.

• In 2011, 59% of abortion providers, or 1,023 facilities, provided one or more early medication abortions. At least 17% of providers offer only early medication abortion services.[2]

• Medication abortion accounted for 23% of all nonhospital abortions and 36% of abortions before nine weeks’ gestation, in 2011.[2]

• Early medication abortions have increased from 6% of all abortions in 2001 to 23% in 2011, even while the overall number of abortions continued to decline. Data from the CDC show abortions shifting earlier within the first trimester, likely due, in part, to the availability of medication abortion services.[2]

SAFETY OF ABORTION
• A first-trimester abortion is one of the safest medical procedures, with minimal risk—less than 0.05%—of major complications that might need hospital care.[9]

• Abortions performed in the first trimester pose virtually no long-term risk of such problems as infertility, ectopic pregnancy, spontaneous abortion (miscarriage) or birth defect, and little or no risk of preterm or low-birth-weight deliveries.[10]

• Exhaustive reviews by panels convened by the U.S. and British governments have concluded that there is no association between abortion and breast cancer. There is also no indication that abortion is a risk factor for other cancers.[10]

• Leading experts have concluded that, among women who have an unplanned pregnancy, the risk of mental health problems is no greater if they have a single first-trimester abortion than if they carry the pregnancy to term.[11]

• The risk of death associated with abortion increases with the length of pregnancy, from one death for every one million abortions at or before eight weeks to one per 29,000 at 16–20 weeks—and one per 11,000 at 21 weeks or later.[12]

• Fifty-eight percent of abortion patients say they would have liked to have had their abortion earlier. Nearly 60% of women who experienced a delay in obtaining an abortion cite the time it took to make arrangements and raise money.[13]

• Teens are more likely than older women to delay having an abortion until after 15 weeks of pregnancy, when the medical risks associated with abortion are significantly higher.[13]

Induced Abortion in the United States

Forum List

Back