Scripture Proves It: God is Pro Choice

You'll notice I never bash BoM. Reason being I haven't read it and would be talking out of my tuckus.

I never read it either-----so do not comment either----it seems to me reasonable for even a LDS person to
assume that----MOST OF US never read it. Hindus are much clearer on the reality that most people never read the GITA (of course we all read the
kama sudtra)

A lot of Christian believe that God is pro life. God is pro choice and the Bible proves it. It doesn't take much to rub God the wrong way to the point he will go off on a killing spree and God will kill human fetuses in the blink of an eye.

The trolls will come here and toss out insults but the rest of you who believe that abortion is a sin have ample opportunity to find convincing scripture that shows that God disapproves of abortion. When you can't try to remain civil and try not to lie and distort. Stick with the facts.

- Fat Bastardo -

Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. --Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

God kills newborn babies to punish their parents.

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

God causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

God's law requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24
You're obviously misreading the scriptures.

Unborn children in the Bible

Because they too are made in God's image, unborn children are regarded in the Bible as having the same dignity as other human beings. Their formation and growth are said to be in the hands of God (Job 10:8-11) and it is possible for them to have a personal relationship with their Creator (Psalm 139:13-16). Jeremiah and Paul both received their calling from God before birth (Jeremiah 1:5 and Galatians 1:15), as does the Servant who was foretold by Isaiah (Isaiah 49:1-5). Samson was bound by vows as an unborn child (Judges 13:7) and John the Baptist was filled with the Holy Spirit (Luke 1:15) and displayed spiritual discernment (Luke 1:41-44) literally 'from the womb'. (Some versions - e.g. the New English Bible - translate this as 'from birth' which is unwarranted and, in the case of Luke 1:15, clearly wrong.)The Bible and the unborn child

Dunno what Bible you read (actually I do heh) but God is in fact perfectly ok with abortion and killing babies. Because when God kills it's never murder. Women, children, babies in the womb, all perfectly justified to kill when God says to do so.
Well, if you are going to make your argument with the Bible you need to understand that in the Bible God is considered the author of life and can take it any way, any time. The genesis flood wiped out almost everybody too.

But here's another one that never heard of the New Testament.

I've heard of it, ran out of toilet paper once and found it very useful.
Shoulda read it. It destroys your argument.

The Scripture also commands us to take care of God's Earth and those who destroy will feel God's wrath. The Bible is also filled with verses telling us to help the weak and poor and that the wealthy should share their wealth.
But those commandments don't seem to matter to a specific ideology.

My Thoughts?
Jesusflipsthebird.jpg

You are soooooo pathetic.

A lot of Christian believe that God is pro life. God is pro choice and the Bible proves it. It doesn't take much to rub God the wrong way to the point he will go off on a killing spree and God will kill human fetuses in the blink of an eye.

The trolls will come here and toss out insults but the rest of you who believe that abortion is a sin have ample opportunity to find convincing scripture that shows that God disapproves of abortion. When you can't try to remain civil and try not to lie and distort. Stick with the facts.

- Fat Bastardo -

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. --Exodus 21:22-23

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

So the state should embrace abortion because God wishes it?

Are we a theocracy now?

Did I say that? Are you always trying to put words in people's mouths?

My reason for posting this was to show that Bible God is pro abortion and that Christians are wrong for saying that their God is pro life. God is a killing machine.

The Scripture also commands us to take care of God's Earth and those who destroy will feel God's wrath. The Bible is also filled with verses telling us to help the weak and poor and that the wealthy should share their wealth.

There is a difference between giving your wealth and giving someone else's.

There is also a difference between voluntarily doing some things and using the force of government to compel people.

- Fat Bastardo -

So the state should embrace abortion because God wishes it?

Are we a theocracy now?

Did I say that? Are you always trying to put words in people's mouths?

My reason for posting this was to show that Bible God is pro abortion and that Christians are wrong for saying that their God is pro life. God is a killing machine.

Stop trying to impose your radical left winged theocracy on me!!

I demand SCOTUS revisit this case on the grounds that they are violating the separation of church and state.

and yet Pope John XXI wrote a treatise on birth control and how to induce an abortion.

Church did not always have a stick up their @rse.

and yet Pope John XXI wrote a treatise on birth control and how to induce an abortion.

Church did not always have a stick up their @rse.

For the google shy Pope John XXI was ----13th century-------so how did he do it----the coat hanger method?

There is a difference between giving your wealth and giving someone else's.

There is also a difference between voluntarily doing some things and using the force of government to compel people.

I'm addressing what the Bible says. You know the Bible also addresses fair wages too.
We have a huge problem in the US, it's called greed. With folks at the top not not paying fair wages to the workers who's work is contributing to record profits. With other developed nations, their working classes are seeing a much greater growth in their wages than the US working class. As a Christian, I'm sure you know that the Bible frowns on that.
And then there's the environment. The Bible is filled with verses about taking care of God's Earth as we are to be stewards of the Earth.
The huge problem I have is with folks who only pay attention to God's Word only when it suits them. They aren't real Christians and they will have to answer to God for their selfishness.
I grew up in a Republican family and was taught to honor all of God's commandments. Applying that to today's environment means that I not only have concerns about the poor, weak, fair wages and the environment, but also gay marriages (which I disagree with) and abortion, (which I disagree with). All those are what is called "wedge issues" but it's wrong to take an ideological stance over God's Word. I see people on both sides of the aisle take stances that go against the Bible and then they claim to be Christians. That's just plain wrong.

some gays are suing a bible publisher for the errors in translation that makes homosexuality into a sin.
The sin was prostitution, slavery and abuse of young boys and their association with temple rituals.
The suit is for emotional abuse of gays because of the mistranslations.

Forum List

Back