Screw the Queers

Ascent?

You idiot.

From your perspective as a leftist assclown, should a fringe element be empowered to redefine the language to celebrate their sexual choices?

Your Avie shows that you are a clown, so I expect nothing approaching intelligence from you, but what logic supports your demand for a third gender? Can you point to genitalia that exists for this third gender, or is this merely a fantasy that you promote?

Ascent?

You idiot.

From your perspective as a leftist assclown, should a fringe element be empowered to redefine the language to celebrate their sexual choices?

Your Avie shows that you are a clown, so I expect nothing approaching intelligence from you, but what logic supports your demand for a third gender? Can you point to genitalia that exists for this third gender, or is this merely a fantasy that you promote?

Languages are "redefined" every single day.

Why do you care what other people choose to call themselves?

You seem upset. Be sure and pressure your representatives to join you in your crusade.

I'm tired of the Nazi thugs having their Jackbooted foot on the throat of America.

Fuck the queers - they will get zero respect or cooperation from me.
Oh darn! So disappointed to not have your respect or cooperation. SOOOOOOO disappointed!

[
How has your right to free speech been revoked?

Ah, you failed to read the supplied link. You are commenting from a position of ignorance with no grasp of what the issue at hand is. :thup:

Or your right to practice your religion?

What, specifically, has been "imposed" on you?

I have no religion, but should you actually read the posts in this thread, you'll find I've already cited example of the queers imposing speech restrictions to the determent of others.

Ascent?

You idiot.

Assent. Idiot.

[
How has your right to free speech been revoked?

Ah, you failed to read the supplied link. You are commenting from a position of ignorance with no grasp of what the issue at hand is. :thup:

Or your right to practice your religion?

What, specifically, has been "imposed" on you?

I have no religion, but should you actually read the posts in this thread, you'll find I've already cited example of the queers imposing speech restrictions to the determent of others.

I've read every link you've posted in this thread, and not a single one of them demonstrates anyone having their free speech revoked.

But that's also not what I asked. I asked how has your right to free speech been revoked.

"Running roughshod" on 99% of America huh?

Looks like someone's being a bit of a diva. Are you a "zie" Uncensored2008?

I'm a he, twink.

Do you agree that the language should be rewritten to adapt to the sexual choice of 1% of the population? Should there be legal penalties for those who do not bow to our queer masters? No doubt many will be fired for not averting their glance down as our queer masters walk by.

{Cochran, who is also a deacon at Elizabeth Baptist Church, was terminated after controversial passages about homosexuality were discovered in his book, “Who Told You You Are Naked?” self-published in 2013.

According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Cochran was fired by Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed after his objection to Cochran’s description of homosexuality as “vile, vulgar and inappropriate at work.”}

Atlanta Fire Chief Fired Over Views of Homosexuality Files Discrimination Complaint

The queers find religious freedom intolerable - so they don't tolerate it.
You sure? I have my doubts, Dorothy.

:lol:

So you think you're a "victim" of gay people?

I think freedom of speech should be retained. I think your war on the 1st Amendment should be thwarted. I think your hostility toward basic civil rights is not particularly amusing.

Since you seem to be absolutely incapable of not making every argument personal, I'll respond in kind by stating that I think your drama-queen persecution delusions are downright hilarious.

Now back to the topic at hand.

Again, I ask. How has anyone's right to free speech been "revoked"?

:lol:

So you think you're a "victim" of gay people?

I think freedom of speech should be retained. I think your war on the 1st Amendment should be thwarted. I think your hostility toward basic civil rights is not particularly amusing.

I'll add, you seem to have a hard time accepting the "free speech" of those who wish to refer to themselves using gender neutral terminology.

Forum List

Back