Screw the Queers

A University Recognizes a Third Gender: Neutral

In September, the university’s pronoun options were expanded yet again to include “they,” as grammarians have reminded naysayers that the English language is constantly evolving. Since 2009, 1,891 University of Vermont students have specified a preferred pronoun, with 14 opting for “ze,” 10 for “they” and another 228 for name only.

On campuses across the country gender-conscious students have adopted the earnest, P.C. practice of starting social interactions by introducing themselves by name and “P.G.P.,” or preferred gender pronoun. (The most semantically obsessed still object to the word “preferred.”)

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/08/e...y-recognizes-a-third-gender-neutral.html?_r=0

You don't have to be gay or transgender to be gender neutral, being gender neutral is simply deciding you don't want to be defined by sex roles based on an assigned gender given to you in society. Marketer's bank on assigning gender roles early on in how they portray gender roles even through childrens toys. A gender neutral person is wanting to be seen as a person individually not based on what's between their legs. ;)

I've read every link you've posted in this thread, and not a single one of them demonstrates anyone having their free speech revoked.

But that's also not what I asked. I asked how has your right to free speech been revoked.

I am aware that you would like to erect a straw man - but I fail to be impressed by logical fallacy.

This thread regards the enforced perversion of language by the queer community. This perversion has already been imposed in a portion of academia - that area where "truth and logic" are supposedly studied and promoted. Where the minds of tomorrow are supposedly groomed.

Naturally the mindless assclowns of the left flocked here in hopes of derailing the very serious issue of a fringe minority subjugating the majority. Shortbus and LoneLaugher are mental gnats, easily swatted away - annoying but with no real ability to engage.

So the issue remains, should the language be perverted to support a fiction promoted by a fringe minority? This is not biological reality - there is male, female - and in extremely rare instances, hermaphrodites. There is no third gender. The imposition of such is an enforce fabrication promoted by those who seek to alter not just the culture, but reality to meet their agenda.

If you wish to discuss the issue of the thread, I'll be happy to do so. If you would rather engage in logical fallacy, i'll treat you like the assclown trolls

Reading this OP, and the subsequent posts by the OP, the term "drama queen" comes to mind.

I've read every link you've posted in this thread, and not a single one of them demonstrates anyone having their free speech revoked.

But that's also not what I asked. I asked how has your right to free speech been revoked.

I am aware that you would like to erect a straw man - but I fail to be impressed by logical fallacy.

This thread regards the enforced perversion of language by the queer community. This perversion has already been imposed in a portion of academia - that area where "truth and logic" are supposedly studied and promoted. Where the minds of tomorrow are supposedly groomed.

Naturally the mindless assclowns of the left flocked here in hopes of derailing the very serious issue of a fringe minority subjugating the majority. Shortbus and LoneLaugher are mental gnats, easily swatted away - annoying but with no real ability to engage.

So the issue remains, should the language be perverted to support a fiction promoted by a fringe minority? This is not biological reality - there is male, female - and in extremely rare instances, hermaphrodites. There is no third gender. The imposition of such is an enforce fabrication promoted by those who seek to alter not just the culture, but reality to meet their agenda.

If you wish to discuss the issue of the thread, I'll be happy to do so. If you would rather engage in logical fallacy, i'll treat you like the assclown trolls

take a deep breath, Dorothy....you're having the vapors over this.

Just ignore the nonsense. If 99% of the people ignore 1% there isn't much the 1% can do about it.

Because a third bathroom takes away Americans freedom.........

A third bathroom to accommodate what gender?

Males have a penis, females a vagina - what does this third gender have?

I had forgotten that what our forefathers fought for was the American right to two- and two only separate gender bathrooms.

Oh, you thought they fought so that reality could be perverted to meet the political agenda of a fringe element?

I'd love to see some quotes from Hamilton, Jefferson, or Madison supporting such a claim?

Maybe the assclowns can come up with something - other than photoshops from the hate sites, that is....

Because a third bathroom takes away Americans freedom.........

A third bathroom to accommodate what gender?

Males have a penis, females a vagina - what does this third gender have?

I had forgotten that what our forefathers fought for was the American right to two- and two only separate gender bathrooms.

Oh, you thought they fought so that reality could be perverted to meet the political agenda of a fringe element?

I'd love to see some quotes from Hamilton, Jefferson, or Madison supporting such a claim?

Maybe the assclowns can come up with something - other than photoshops from the hate sites, that is....
Where was your crying, Dorothy when they started created 3rd bathrooms for parents to take young children of the opposite gender to?

In September, the university’s pronoun options were expanded yet again to include “they,” as grammarians have reminded naysayers that the English language is constantly evolving. Since 2009, 1,891 University of Vermont students have specified a preferred pronoun, with 14 opting for “ze,” 10 for “they” and another 228 for name only.

On campuses across the country gender-conscious students have adopted the earnest, P.C. practice of starting social interactions by introducing themselves by name and “P.G.P.,” or preferred gender pronoun. (The most semantically obsessed still object to the word “preferred.”)

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/08/e...y-recognizes-a-third-gender-neutral.html?_r=0

You don't have to be gay or transgender to be gender neutral, being gender neutral is simply deciding you don't want to be defined by sex roles based on an assigned gender given to you in society. Marketer's bank on assigning gender roles early on in how they portray gender roles even through childrens toys. A gender neutral person is wanting to be seen as a person individually not based on what's between their legs. ;)

So, if we pull down the pants of this neutral gender, what will we see, assclown? Have you altered reality? Will we get a Barbie type blank pelvis?

Or are you just demanding that reality be perverted to your political agenda?

I have many responses to this post, but they'll have to wait a couple hours. Real life calls.

So, if we pull down the pants of this neutral gender, what will we see, assclown? Have you altered reality? Will we get a Barbie type blank pelvis?

Or are you just demanding that reality be perverted to your political agenda?

You are confusing sex and gender ;)

Sex refers to biological differences; chromosomes, hormonal profiles, internal and external sex organs.

Gender describes the characteristics that a society or culture delineates as masculine or feminine.

What is the difference between sex and gender

A gender neutral person is choosing not to be boxed into one role or the other based on what genitalia they were born with.

World Health Organization:

WHO What do we mean by sex and gender

What do we mean by "sex" and "gender"?
Sometimes it is hard to understand exactly what is meant by the term "gender", and how it differs from the closely related term "sex".

"Sex" refers to the biological and physiological characteristics that define men and women.

"Gender" refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, activities, and attributes that a given society considers appropriate for men and women.

To put it another way:

"Male" and "female" are sex categories, while "masculine" and "feminine" are gender categories.

Aspects of sex will not vary substantially between different human societies, while aspects of gender may vary greatly.

Some examples of sex characteristics :

• Women menstruate while men do not
  • Men have testicles while women do not
  • Women have developed breasts that are usually capable of lactating, while men have not
  • Men generally have more massive bones than women
Some examples of gender characteristics :

• In the United States (and most other countries), women earn significantly less money than men for similar work
  • In Viet Nam, many more men than women smoke, as female smoking has not traditionally been considered appropriate
  • In Saudi Arabia men are allowed to drive cars while women are not
  • In most of the world, women do more housework than men

Why do you want to pull down the pants of some student who wants to use the bathroom?

I would love to see some quotes from Hamilton, Jefferson or Madison about your freedom to not be offended by a third bathroom.

If think there is anything wrong with a man jizzing into another man's asshole, you are just a bigoted xtian teabagger that doesn't believe in science.

Forum List

Back