Screw the Queers

"Running roughshod" on 99% of America huh?

Looks like someone's being a bit of a diva. Are you a "zie" Uncensored2008?

I'm a he, twink.

Do you agree that the language should be rewritten to adapt to the sexual choice of 1% of the population? Should there be legal penalties for those who do not bow to our queer masters? No doubt many will be fired for not averting their glance down as our queer masters walk by.

{Cochran, who is also a deacon at Elizabeth Baptist Church, was terminated after controversial passages about homosexuality were discovered in his book, “Who Told You You Are Naked?” self-published in 2013.

According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Cochran was fired by Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed after his objection to Cochran’s description of homosexuality as “vile, vulgar and inappropriate at work.”}

Atlanta Fire Chief Fired Over Views of Homosexuality Files Discrimination Complaint

The queers find religious freedom intolerable - so they don't tolerate it.

Have a snickers my zie
R01UqIdJjAvHzLPU4qZtAoUR7AtpJfhuPd6cH_s605AEo5dELjjpic020dTjsAcVdqwTOTA61jCAmwVhqNS-7EppbKX3qkj2ZRuaQrdXViQCE0mPvOyDSZSExw

I am sure that breaks their heart...

For 1% of the population to revoke the rights of the majority requires the ascent of the victim.

I withdraw my ascent. I will oppose anything and everything that furthers or supports the queer agenda.

Time for Americans to regain their freedom - enough.

What "rights" have been "revoked"?

This is quite a histrionic thread.

Again demanding that all of America bow to their sexual choices, queers have now demanded that the English language be rewritten to meet their desires.

{The University of Vermont is now the first university in America to officially recognize a “third” gender, neither male nor female but “neutral.”}

Our new queer gender is "zie." He, She, Zie - pull down their pants and you'll see, a different genitalia for he and she.

But zie will have the genitals of either he or she. This is just another case of 1% of the population running roughshod on the other 99%

Fuck the queers and their anti-liberty agenda.

More at;
The Latest Crazy LGBT Demand - Mark Nuckols - Page 1

I prefer non binary gender terms myself ;)

What do you expect, it's the assclown Agenda. Our own resident assclown brigade is here to defend!

For 1% of the population to revoke the rights of the majority requires the ascent of the victim.

I withdraw my ascent. I will oppose anything and everything that furthers or supports the queer agenda.

Ascent?

You idiot.

The right to free speech, the right to practice religion as people see fit.

Look, the left is at war to end civil rights, and the promotion of homosexuality is a mallet to beat the concepts of liberty with.

This idiocy should be nothing more than the insane demands of a fringe element - yet here we see that the fringe holds the power to impose on the mainstream.

The right to free speech, the right to practice religion as people see fit.

Look, the left is at war to end civil rights, and the promotion of homosexuality is a mallet to beat the concepts of liberty with.

This idiocy should be nothing more than the insane demands of a fringe element - yet here we see that the fringe holds the power to impose on the mainstream.

How has your right to free speech been revoked?

Or your right to practice your religion?

What, specifically, has been "imposed" on you?

Thanks, you beat me to it...

Uncensored and the rest of the homo haters can lived in the last century. True Americans go into the future.

What do you expect, it's the assclown Agenda. Our own resident assclown brigade is here to defend!

The simple answer is, refuse to cooperate. This is a tiny, fringe element. They can only prevail with the consent of the victims. Withdraw our consent and they will fold.

Refuse to pervert the word "gay," these are queers. Refuse to bow to demands that sexual choice is the same as race. That behavior is the same as skin color.

Don't cooperate with those who seek to crush rights and the foundations of civil society.

Just say no.

The simple answer is, refuse to cooperate. This is a tiny, fringe element. They can only prevail with the consent of the victims. Withdraw our consent and they will fold.

Refuse to pervert the word "gay," these are queers. Refuse to bow to demands that sexual choice is the same as race. That behavior is the same as skin color.

Don't cooperate with those who seek to crush rights and the foundations of civil society.

Just say no.

:lol:

So you think you're a "victim" of gay people?

Just say no.
Why are you okay with perverting the word "queer" but not "gay?" DISCRIMINATION!!!

:rofl:

Forum List

Back