Scrabble song

Sorry to be dumb. No that is not a song. My vids used to embed with the vid, now I only get the title only. Is this is conspiracy against me. Wha huppened?

Dalia Dolly gotta say sumptin to you. This is a very special thing you have here. This kind of a mind tumbler would be perfect for dementia patients, especially in its early stages........Hmmmmm.....You incorporate different letters from separate words. Then you must make one word from those separate words, and then have to remember a song from that word, a song from memory as a favorite, or remembering a specific life event, good or somber. You present the song to another and you must watch while they do the puzzle and then return the same thing back and forth back and forth..........

Hmmmm....never heard of the Dalia Dolly method before. Look in to this more.

Does anyone remember what I said? I forgot already

Sorry to be dumb. No that is not a song. My vids used to embed with the vid, now I only get the title only. Is this is conspiracy against me. Wha huppened?

Dalia Dolly gotta say sumptin to you. This is a very special thing you have here. This kind of a mind tumbler would be perfect for dementia patients, especially in its early stages........Hmmmmm.....You incorporate different letters from separate words. Then you must make one word from those separate words, and then have to remember a song from that word, a song from memory as a favorite, or remembering a specific life event, good or somber. You present the song to another and you must watch while they do the puzzle and then return the same thing back and forth back and forth..........

Hmmmm....never heard of the Dalia Dolly method before. Look in to this more.

Does anyone remember what I said? I forgot already
From time to time I create small games in the music section then I thought about this game yesterday, I think it is well without any back thinking ;)

i found the word the word Round

Tie a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak tree

Forum List

Back