SCOTUS tells Biden to finish border wall.

That has always represented the strength and compassion we were known for until the last few years when the right decided greed was better than compassion. I know you remember what compassion is even if you don't believe in it any more. Compassion is why people here have collected money for members who suffered a fire.
Name ANY other Country with a functioning Government that does not control its borders and immigration.

Those are the ones we catch.

What about the ones who escape detection?
What about…anything? What about the domestic terrorists that escape detection? What any bad thing that escapes detection? Probably some do but given there hasn’t been a huge crime wave by illegal immigrants maybe we are doing ok.

I'm sorry, Coyote, that is either a bald-faced lie or a completely uninformed statement.

The Haitian migrant crisis on its own should disabuse you of that argument.
Do you know open borders means? Maybe you should check before calling me a liar.

What about…anything? What about the domestic terrorists that escape detection? What any bad thing that escapes detection? Probably some do but given there hasn’t been a huge crime wave by illegal immigrants maybe we are doing ok.

I ask that knowing there are those who DO escape detection.

And what about them? They are threats that are recklessly let in through our borders without any consideration of the consequences, all for the sake of compassion.

You should stop making excuses for government malfeasance. The crime wave started the moment the first illegal immigrant stepped foot onto US soil without authorization.

And what about them? They are threats that are recklessly let in through our borders without any consideration of the consequences, all for the sake of compassion.

You should stop making excuses for government malfeasance. The crime wave started the moment the first illegal immigrant stepped foot onto US soil without authorization.
Well…that would Christopher Columbus then.

Dr Grump , Left Wingers and Right Wingers do not cause violence, hooligans and fucking retards do. An over whelming percentage of the planet's population do not riot. To claim one side or the other riots the most, is like witnessing a fucking child in the playground. So sort yourself out and grow the fuck up.

This time, I got a linky!!! :spinner:

The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday handed the Biden administration a stunning defeat with regard to construction on former President Donald Trump’s border wall, which currently sits incomplete as illegal immigrants continue to flood across the open border.

The country’s high court ordered lower courts to vacate previous rulings about the wall, citing “changed circumstances” in the case. Environmental activists, activist judges, Democrats in Congress and private law organizations such as the American Civil Liberties Union have of course opposed the wall since before concrete was ever poured.

What's bitchn' about Trump is he wins so much now he doesn't even have to be POTUS to do it.

Thanks Xiden, you stole an election but common sense is still a thing.

I have to add something…your refusal to accept some risks for the sake of compassion (or, as some might say, doing the right thing). It’s in my signature which has been there for years. We refused to accept refugees because they might bring with them dangerous radical ideas of communism, or they might be hiding German agents, or we just didn’t like them. The aftermath of that event, when we sent them back is what sparked our current asylum laws.

Forum List

Back