SCOTUS tells Biden to finish border wall.

I have to add something…your refusal to accept some risks for the sake of compassion (or, as some might say, doing the right thing).

Think of the risks now. COVID.

For all the hell we are going through with COVID measures right now, and stressing the contagiosity of such this virus, we are seemingly unconcerned with those crossing our border who are possibly a) asymptomatic carriers, b) unvaccinated c) refuse to wear masks, or d) all of the above.

For you, this risk should be unacceptable in its own right. But suddenly, we are making exceptions to an otherwise enforced rule for the rest of the legal citizenry.

An observant individual would call that hypocrisy.

Last edited:
We refused to accept refugees because they might bring with them dangerous radical ideas of communism, or they might be hiding German agents, or we just didn’t like them. The aftermath of that event, when we sent them back is what sparked our current asylum laws.

So, what about those carrying COVID? Or does it no longer apply to people crossing our border illegally?

Strange how the quote in the OP has no actual quote from a decision.

I read you lack a spine and would dream up any excuse you could to excuse your kind. Your panties are in such a mess you wrote "the quote in the OP has no actual quote from a decision." :abgg2q.jpg:

The court cites "a change of circumstances", which is code for the Demonicrats poisoned the judicial system ongoing. Anytime a leftist is involved things go sour.

Yes, I do. They are what results when a government does not enforce immigration laws it has passed in the past.

We have strict border control. We apprehend thousands of people illegally entering the country. We check points and border crossings. We have laws and regulations. The fact that we are temporarily overwhelmed by UNPRECEDENTED numbers of migrants does not mean we have open borders. If we did we would not have thousands detained.

It is worth looking up tbe definition.

We have strict border control. We apprehend thousands of people illegally entering the country. We check points and border crossings. We have laws and regulations. The fact that we are temporarily overwhelmed by UNPRECEDENTED numbers of migrants does not mean we have open borders. If we did we would not have thousands detained.

It's worth looking up the definition of asylum too. it's been morphed quite a bit.

"strict"?

No. Not by a long shot.

We apprehend thousands, yet we release them on their own recognizance for a court date they will more than likely never show up for. Nothing stopped them from breaching our laws to come here, why would they stop at just that? They know our justice system well enough that they understand the justice system is too backlogged to come after them, and when they do, years will have more than likely passed, and the illegals become untraceable.

That is the definition of open borders.

It is worth paying attention to actions instead of dictionary definitions.

Last edited:
I have to add something…your refusal to accept some risks for the sake of compassion (or, as some might say, doing the right thing). It’s in my signature which has been there for years. We refused to accept refugees because they might bring with them dangerous radical ideas of communism, or they might be hiding German agents, or we just didn’t like them. The aftermath of that event, when we sent them back is what sparked our current asylum laws.
Right now, we don't want refugees because they are treated better than our own citizens and veterans.

They bring disease, for which they are not required or mandated or tested but WE are.

They have to "wait for months" for housing, when our veterans have been waiting YEARS. Old people live on the streets, in cardboard boxes.

They get stim checks, but we have to file taxes whether we need to or not, or no money. And WE paid taxes all our lives.

I could go on, but...in one ear, out the other syndrome.

Those are detained?

Most of the Haitians were let in, had to be apprehended whereas others were surrendering, and stayed in custody only a few days before being handed a notice to report to an immigration office when they reached their destination. That sound pretty much like open borders to me.

Dr Grump , Left Wingers and Right Wingers do not cause violence, hooligans and fucking retards do. An over whelming percentage of the planet's population do not riot. To claim one side or the other riots the most, is like witnessing a fucking child in the playground. So sort yourself out and grow the fuck up.
Oh stfu rube. Are you saying rioters, in any riot, don't have any political affiliation? Ha!!!!

Forum List

Back