SCOTUS SHOCK: Justice Thomas 'Groped' Woman - While On Court

Whoah!!!! Like isn't he a Republican too!!! Whoah!!! Its like... Just whoah!!!!

5812311a190000b800c2f61d.jpeg

Justice Clarence Thomas has been accused of sexual harassment before.

Female Lawyer Accuses Justice Clarence Thomas Of Groping Her In 1999

She was 23 at the time. He was a Supreme Court justice.

Years after his Senate confirmation hearings were roiled by accusations that he sexually harassed Anita Hill, another woman has come forward to accuse Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas of groping her.

Moira Smith, vice president and general counsel at Enstar Natural Gas Co., told the National Law Journal that the justice grabbed her without her consent in 1999, when she met him at a Truman Foundation dinner.

Veteran Supreme Court reporter Marcia Coyle writes that Smith described the encounter ― which allegedly took place when she was a 23-year-old Truman scholar ― on Facebook earlier this month. She has since deactivated her Facebook page.

“He groped me while I was setting the table, suggesting I should sit ‘right next to him,’” Smith wrote, according to the NLJ.

Smith told the NLJ that Thomas “cupped his hand around my butt and pulled me pretty close to him” and later “squeezed” her behind during a June 1999 dinner for Truman scholars at the home of Louis Blair, then head of the Truman Foundation.

The NLJ spoke with several of Smith’s former roommates and fellow Truman scholars who said they remembered her describing the incident at the time.

More: Female Lawyer Accuses Justice Clarence Thomas Of Groping Her In 1999

Shame on Thomas! He seems to have a history of sexual assaults.
Sure Sherlock... he did that. He needed more of the accusations after the Hill bitch lied about him..apparently he couldn't have enough of public flogging for things he did not do.

Anita Hill was VERY credible. What you may not know, or care to admit, is that several more women were scheduled to testify against Thomas in his confirmation hearings, but after he made the "high-tech lynching for uppity blacks" comment - Biden and Kennedy chickened out. It's a fact. I watched those hearings live in 1991.

I'm sure you've got statements from these women that are authenticated to be given way back when (what ? 20 years ago).

Who really cares.

You libs are so full of shit. And I'm gonna laugh my ass off when one of your own actually are legitimately accosted and no one believes her because you wore it out like you did with "Racist!"...

Years after his Senate confirmation hearings were roiled by accusations that he sexually harassed Anita Hill, another woman has come forward to accuse Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas of groping her.

Moira Smith, vice president and general counsel at Enstar Natural Gas Co., told the National Law Journal that the justice grabbed her without her consent in 1999, when she met him at a Truman Foundation dinner.

Veteran Supreme Court reporter Marcia Coyle writes that Smith described the encounter ― which allegedly took place when she was a 23-year-old Truman scholar ― on Facebook earlier this month. She has since deactivated her Facebook page.

“He groped me while I was setting the table, suggesting I should sit ‘right next to him,’” Smith wrote, according to the NLJ.

Smith told the NLJ that Thomas “cupped his hand around my butt and pulled me pretty close to him” and later “squeezed” her behind during a June 1999 dinner for Truman scholars at the home of Louis Blair, then head of the Truman Foundation.

The NLJ spoke with several of Smith’s former roommates and fellow Truman scholars who said they remembered her describing the incident at the time.

She's a lawyer....what do you expect.

What a great time to publish your story !!!!

Why didn't she deck him at the time ?

She was afraid of him ?

Afraid of what...that it might derail her trajectory to some hotshot job ?

But, now that she has what she want....she's going to do the right thing.....

ROTFLMAO

Anita Hill was VERY credible. What you may not know, or care to admit, is that several more women were scheduled to testify against Thomas in his confirmation hearings, but after he made the "high-tech lynching for uppity blacks" comment - Biden and Kennedy chickened out. It's a fact. I watched those hearings live in 1991.
I did too. She was full of shit. She followed him around to different offices and could have easily worked elsewhere but chose to work near him. "Pubic hair on a coke" can is harassment? The dumb chick was being used by left wingers.

She was afraid of him ?

ROTFLMAO

She was afraid of a powerful man and didn't want to derail her career. Is that so hard to comprehend?

And the crap from the king of crap keeps on flowing. How's life on the res, apparently you have a great deal of time on your hand.

And the crap from the king of crap keeps on flowing. How's life on the res, apparently you have a great deal of time on your hand.

Yeah, I do have lots of free time - because Adolf Trump is doing all the work. He should be on Hillary's payroll.

He has a history of ridiculous, wrongheaded opinions.

I agree. He apparently also has a history of sexual assault against women.

She was afraid of him ?

ROTFLMAO

She was afraid of a powerful man and didn't want to derail her career. Is that so hard to comprehend?
What’s hard to comprehend is anyone defending the likes of Thomas, a ‘justice’ who has exhibited nothing but contempt for settled, accepted Constitutional jurisprudence, and utter disregard for the rights and protected liberties of the American people.

Is this grounds for impeachment from SCOTUS?
Sure, anyone can be impeached for any reason or for no reason at all. Impeachment is a political process.

But with the House Of Reps being GOP, and Clarence Thomas being a GOP darling and a critical strict constructionist vote on the Court, it is unlikely that the GOP members will agree to impeach him just for groping some girlie azz.

But any of the DEM's can introduce articles of impeachment in the House who wants to.

She was afraid of him ?

ROTFLMAO

What’s hard to comprehend is anyone defending the likes of Thomas, a ‘justice’ who has exhibited nothing but contempt for settled, accepted Constitutional jurisprudence, and utter disregard for the rights and protected liberties of the American people.
Clarence Thomas has consistently voted pro Constitution and anti activist.

That makes him a darling of the GOP.

So the GOP will defend him.

I agree. He apparently also has a history of sexual assault against women.
Lets wait and see if droves of other females come out of the woodwork next who were also groped.

So far it is only one female.

Hard to take anybody serious who apparently didn't have any recollection of alleged incident for nearly twenty years... then weeks before an election their amnesia cleared up.
It will be hard to take her seriously if she is the only one.

If there are more, then that will be a different story.

Forum List

Back