SCOTUS rules NCAA can't stop student athletes from receiving payments.

Not sure why, but every 'never played a sport in their life' crab thinks every college athlete is on an athletic scholarship, every student on an athletic scholarship is on a full-ride, and every student on a full-ride plays for a big-time Div1 football or basketball program. All of those things are very, very mistaken.

What about the Womens NAACP. They should get a big big cut hmmmmm???

Don't want to be racist or sexist or whatever bull shit
If they are charging to watch women’s sports, the women deserve a cut
I hope they don't and make it all about them

To me. I wish every woke athlete a career ending injury. That's how much I hate the bastards.....Even worse
Charming.....bench warmer, eh?
I was a superior golfer. Great bowler. Good in Tennis. I always liked sports that you don't have to hide behind a team. Where you survive on your talents only. Same with my business career

Any woke athlete I hope fails miserably. But I'm enjoying girlz with balz in your sports...lolol

I hope wokeness ruins womens sports...lol
Uh huh.
Now if I was lying I'd say I was a track and football star right. I fucking golfed and played Tennis. we didn't have a bowling team.

In fact our football team may have won 10 games in 4 yrs......lolol..One life rule is to never associate self with miserable losers...lolol
Uh huh.
Otay Buckwheat

Not sure why, but every 'never played a sport in their life' crab thinks every college athlete is on an athletic scholarship, every student on an athletic scholarship is on a full-ride, and every student on a full-ride plays for a big-time Div1 football or basketball program. All of those things are very, very mistaken.
Yeah and the others are usually practice dummies.

What about the Womens NAACP. They should get a big big cut hmmmmm???

Don't want to be racist or sexist or whatever bull shit
If they are charging to watch women’s sports, the women deserve a cut
I hope they don't and make it all about them

To me. I wish every woke athlete a career ending injury. That's how much I hate the bastards.....Even worse
Charming.....bench warmer, eh?
I was a superior golfer. Great bowler. Good in Tennis. I always liked sports that you don't have to hide behind a team. Where you survive on your talents only. Same with my business career

Any woke athlete I hope fails miserably. But I'm enjoying girlz with balz in your sports...lolol

I hope wokeness ruins womens sports...lol
Uh huh.
Now if I was lying I'd say I was a track and football star right. I fucking golfed and played Tennis. we didn't have a bowling team.

In fact our football team may have won 10 games in 4 yrs......lolol..One life rule is to never associate self with miserable losers...lolol
Uh huh.
Otay Buckwheat
:auiqs.jpg:

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Well I never worked for a boss so you're correct

JC I looked up your handle. You are guaranteed I'll never speak to your ass again fucking weirdo

Well I never worked for a boss so you're correct
And you never played a sport, did you?

I really can’t feel sorry for Colleges

NCAA makes billions
Colleges make billions
Coaches make millions

Players get banned for accepting a free lunch
I don't disagree with a thing you've said here. But those above people you mentioned will be the real benefactors and you know it

I would be open to a free ride in advanced degrees.

To make it the best. I always felt you have to maintain a 3.2 GPA in a real degree to even practice. Urban studies is a fake degree
They are there to play football or basketball
A degree is secondary.

Playing a major sport at a major school consumes your life
Not much time to study or take classes seriously

NCAA makes billions
Colleges make billions
Coaches make millions

I don't disagree with a thing you've said here. But those above people you mentioned will be the real benefactors and you know it

To make it the best. I always felt you have to maintain a 3.2 GPA in a real degree to even practice. Urban studies is a fake degree
A degree is secondary.

Last post. I hope every one of those woke bastards have the GD knees smashed to a pulp.

I loathe these sports now and every bastard involved.

NCAA makes billions
Colleges make billions
Coaches make millions

A degree is secondary.

Last post. I hope every one of those woke bastards have the GD knees smashed to a pulp.

I loathe these sports now and every bastard involved.
Because you're a 98lb weakling who never outgrew your humiliation at getting stuffed into a locker.

Forum List

Back