Scott Walker To Kamala: You Visited Jacob Blake. How About Visiting Ambushed L.A. Deputies In Your Own State.

Because Democrats support violence against innocents, duh. She’d rather side with violent rapists.

Kamala should ask Walter why Trump didn't visit Jacob Blake.
Gee, why didn’t Trump visit a violent felon rapist who tried to murder a cop?

The American Taliban worshiping criminals...so fucking sick

I would't mind if Harris visited anyone one who has been shot, police officers included. We do not know who shot these people nor if they had a political cause. The only thing that we know is that bullets were fired into these people's heads when they were sitting down and unaware.

I would't mind if Harris visited anyone one who has been shot, police officers included. We do not know who shot these people nor if they had a political cause. The only thing that we know is that bullets were fired into these people's heads when they were sitting down and unaware.
Yet she refuses to see them. Just the rapist.

I suspect they would want nothing to do with her.

A black dude walks up and shoots two cops....I think we have a pretty good idea who's behind it.

I suspect they would want nothing to do with her.
Maybe. But she doesn’t even try. Nor Biden.

Forum List

Back