Scott Pruitt Was Too Corrupt for the Trump Administration...we'll soon find out if he's too corrupt to be elected as a US Senator from Oklahoma

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
ex-EPA administrator Scott Pruitt abused his office to such a ridiculous extent that he found himself at the center of at least 14 investigations

They have Greene who is supposed to be the ideal republican. No Pruitt is not too corrupt for the Senate, republicans will vote for him.

• Banned
Scott Pruitt totally blows.
i love Pruitt's opponent in the primary Markwayne Mullin, he's crazy like me, but in a good way, i'm rooting for Mullin in this race...though Mullin should have participated in the debate, he declined for some reason

i love Pruitt's opponent in the primary Markwayne Mullin, he's crazy like me, but in a good way, i'm rooting for Mullin in this race...though Mullin should have participated in the debate, he declined for some reason

Good luck with that. I'm from TN, not having a dog in that race, but dislike Pruitt, as any other trump cabinet official, purposely chosen to shut down to as great an extent as possible, any Federal Agency Donny or the right wing crowd could never hope to legally do away with, and there were several appointees that fit that bill.

• Banned
Good luck with that. I'm from TN, not having a dog in that race, but dislike Pruitt, as any other trump cabinet official, purposely chosen to shut down to as great an extent as possible, any Federal Agency Donny or the right wing crowd could never hope to legally do away with, and there were several appointees that fit that bill.
you can support Senate candidates even if you're not from their state, you just can't vote for them!

Logic would tell you that any civil servant who had 14 investigations directed at him would be in jail by now. The dirty little secret is that a republican who spit on the ground would be under investigation by the radicals in the democrat party. That's how democrats work. Democrat senator Schumer actually threatened Supreme Court Justices and created the aura of hate that encouraged a nut case to attempt to assassinate Justice Kav. Is he under investigation in a democrat majority in congress? Don't count on it.

Forum List

Back