Scott Pruitt: The swampiest swamp creature of them all

what kind of loser calls someone a *cuck*?

a trumptard loser, that's what kind

:rofl:

cuck

Stop twatting up this thread, Dr,Dumb has already overloaded it.

shut up, cuck

:rofl:

You know just repeating an ad hominem is hello kitty level message board twattery.

But hey, your reputation precedes you.

pussy hat wearing cuck say what?

Wow, you really are a half-trick pony.

The Pee-Wee Herman school of debating isn't exactly Harvard there buddy.

If there was ever somebody that characterizes the swamp, it is Scott Pruitt... Want to drain the swamp, Mr. President? Get rid of Mr. Pruitt.

"Scoop: Top EPA officials have discovered an email in which Sarah Greenwalt says, explicitly, that Pruitt approved her $56k-plus raise—despite his claim that he had no knowledge. Now they're scrambling to make sure it doesn't get in front of the IG."

Just claimed his Exxon Mobil lobbyist pal who charged him 50 bucks a night for a luxury condo a block form the capitol had no business before the EPA - LoL
Scott Pruitt Says His Lobbyist Landlord’s Clients Didn’t Have Business Before the EPA. They Did.

White House said no to raises for his favorite lackeys - He did it anyway
Senate Democrats Call for Investigation of Pruitt's Unusual Raises

Asked for private NetJet to be ready and waiting at a cost of 100 grand a month
EPA considered hiring $100,000-a-month jet to fly Scott Pruitt | Daily Mail Online

Asked to use sirens and flashing lights in DC traffic because he wanted to make a splash arriving at his favorite French Restaurant
Scott Pruitt asked to use sirens in D.C. traffic and was told no for non-emergency

Requested an armored vehicle with run-flat tires and a bulletproof desk! :)

Pruitt requested not only a bulletproof vehicle with run-flat tires that could keep driving even after raked with gunfire, he wanted a bulletproof desk. And he apparently assumed anybody who questioned these demands was his enemy.​

Scott Pruitt’s Scandals Won’t Stop Coming, and Trump Might Actually Fire Him

Five day pleasure jaunt to Morocco with his favorite pals and security detail. Had the pilot stop in Paris - They didn't show up the next morning so pilot waited as they commenced with a two day shopping and pleasure stint prior to selling natural gas for his buddy Carl Icahn in Morocco.
Dem scrutinizes Pruitt’s Morocco trip, gas industry ties

Demoted several staffers who blew the whistle on his spending and mismanagement.
Multiple EPA officials demoted after questioning Pruitt spending: report

Oh but there is SO much more

• Hired a 30-person 24/7 security detail
  • Regularly sweeps office for bugs, installed high tech locks
  • Security busted down a $2400 door because they were worried about him
  • Spent 42 grand on a soundproof booth (aka cone of silence)
  • Demanded to fly first class because once somebody yelled at him in an airport
  • Used emergency contingency provision in Safe Drinking Water Act to dole out even more raises

And last week Trump again considered firing Jeff Sessions making Pruitt Attorney General long enough to fire Bob Mueller.

Welcome to Trump's corrupt, swampy, kleptocratic regime. Pruitt fits right and is unlikely to get fired because he's undone 50 years worth of environmental protections.

Sad :(
And guess who's backing that madness up.....Trump!! The same guy that blasted Obama for taking too many vacations.....LOLO

Excellent comment with links. What is even more sad is the POTUS apologists that hang out on these boards probably won't read it and learn something. All they know is that DJT tells them they are winning and they believe it
We have nothing to apologize for. We are proud of the President and he couldn't have picked a better man to reign in an out of control EPA, I just wish there was time to disband the agency altogether. Maybe Trump can get it done over his two terms.

Yep - Hire that dude who sued the EPA dozens of times and doesn't believe in climate change .. he'll take care of things!
How in this day and age somebody believes in climate change being something other than the normal change in seasons is amazing. According to the 1970s bullshit we are in the midst of an ice age.

Yep - Hire that dude who sued the EPA dozens of times and doesn't believe in climate change .. he'll take care of things!
How in this day and age somebody believes in climate change being something other than the normal change in seasons is amazing. According to the 1970s bullshit we are in the midst of an ice age.

Over 90% of peer reviewed climatologists disagree. But you go ahead and listen to TeeVee weathermen, Exxon scientists, and RW politicians.

Just claimed his Exxon Mobil lobbyist pal who charged him 50 bucks a night for a luxury condo a block form the capitol had no business before the EPA - LoL
Scott Pruitt Says His Lobbyist Landlord’s Clients Didn’t Have Business Before the EPA. They Did.

White House said no to raises for his favorite lackeys - He did it anyway
Senate Democrats Call for Investigation of Pruitt's Unusual Raises

Asked for private NetJet to be ready and waiting at a cost of 100 grand a month
EPA considered hiring $100,000-a-month jet to fly Scott Pruitt | Daily Mail Online

Asked to use sirens and flashing lights in DC traffic because he wanted to make a splash arriving at his favorite French Restaurant
Scott Pruitt asked to use sirens in D.C. traffic and was told no for non-emergency

Requested an armored vehicle with run-flat tires and a bulletproof desk! :)

Pruitt requested not only a bulletproof vehicle with run-flat tires that could keep driving even after raked with gunfire, he wanted a bulletproof desk. And he apparently assumed anybody who questioned these demands was his enemy.​

Scott Pruitt’s Scandals Won’t Stop Coming, and Trump Might Actually Fire Him

Five day pleasure jaunt to Morocco with his favorite pals and security detail. Had the pilot stop in Paris - They didn't show up the next morning so pilot waited as they commenced with a two day shopping and pleasure stint prior to selling natural gas for his buddy Carl Icahn in Morocco.
Dem scrutinizes Pruitt’s Morocco trip, gas industry ties

Demoted several staffers who blew the whistle on his spending and mismanagement.
Multiple EPA officials demoted after questioning Pruitt spending: report

Oh but there is SO much more

• Hired a 30-person 24/7 security detail
  • Regularly sweeps office for bugs, installed high tech locks
  • Security busted down a $2400 door because they were worried about him
  • Spent 42 grand on a soundproof booth (aka cone of silence)
  • Demanded to fly first class because once somebody yelled at him in an airport
  • Used emergency contingency provision in Safe Drinking Water Act to dole out even more raises

And last week Trump again considered firing Jeff Sessions making Pruitt Attorney General long enough to fire Bob Mueller.

Welcome to Trump's corrupt, swampy, kleptocratic regime. Pruitt fits right and is unlikely to get fired because he's undone 50 years worth of environmental protections.

Sad :(

he must really be cleaning up EPA if you are so butt hurt about it.

Can Scott Pruitt win his battle against the Green Blob? | Spectator USA

So the gross waste of taxpayers money is OK with Marty. He doesn't mind it at all.

As his children (God forbid he spread his downgraded DNA), Marty doesn't give a fuck if they breathe dirtier air & drink more polluted water. If Trump does it, it is great.

It's funny how progressives get concerned about government spending only when Republicans are in office.

It's typical a cuck like you walks into a thread like this to back up your butt buddy Dr Dumb.

I work in Environmental Engineering and have done far more to assure clean air and water than you ever will.

Any my work doesn't ruin industries or make environmentalist assholes and their political huckster buddies rich.

Bull fucking shit Marty. You love Pruitt & he is rolling back standards.

That will make for more pollution.
'
Just how fucking stupid are you? You really gave a shit, you'd be against Pruitt .

He is rolling back standards that do not provide any tangible increase in protection vs. the massive increase in cost they result in.

If it costs you 1 million to remove 99.99% of a pollutant but 100 million to up that to 99.999%, and 99.99% removal has shown to be just fine for health standards, the only reason you increase the requirement is to punish industries you don't like

Actually try to understand the basic concepts of some of these regulations before you comment, you submissive government cuck.
What is the price you assholes place on human life?

Like your 99,99999999990% example is real.

Tell me, Marty, if I dump toxic waste into a stream, should that be OK? According top you & Pruitt, that would be OK.

Wow, you morons still going with that excuse.

Anyone who denies MMGW is a FUCKING IDIOT.

That would be you, Marty, & Marty's best bud, Pruitt.

So the gross waste of taxpayers money is OK with Marty. He doesn't mind it at all.

As his children (God forbid he spread his downgraded DNA), Marty doesn't give a fuck if they breathe dirtier air & drink more polluted water. If Trump does it, it is great.

It's funny how progressives get concerned about government spending only when Republicans are in office.

It's typical a cuck like you walks into a thread like this to back up your butt buddy Dr Dumb.

I work in Environmental Engineering and have done far more to assure clean air and water than you ever will.

Any my work doesn't ruin industries or make environmentalist assholes and their political huckster buddies rich.

'
Just how fucking stupid are you? You really gave a shit, you'd be against Pruitt .

He is rolling back standards that do not provide any tangible increase in protection vs. the massive increase in cost they result in.

If it costs you 1 million to remove 99.99% of a pollutant but 100 million to up that to 99.999%, and 99.99% removal has shown to be just fine for health standards, the only reason you increase the requirement is to punish industries you don't like

Actually try to understand the basic concepts of some of these regulations before you comment, you submissive government cuck.

Tell me, Marty, if I dump toxic waste into a stream, should that be OK? According top you & Pruitt, that would be OK.

Marty claims to be an "environmental engineer" :D

'

I added one extra "9", so you right off the bat show what a fucking cuck hack you are by lying about my statement, WHEN IT IS RIGHT ABOVE YOUR OWN FALSE QUOTE.

Show me where Pruitt has said dumping toxic waste in a stream is OK.

What a dishonest twat you are.

'

Marty claims to be an "environmental engineer" :D

20 years in water and wastewater treatment, Degree in Chemical Engineering.

Who would make something like that up?

20 years in water and wastewater treatment, Degree in Chemical Engineering.

Who would make something like that up?

YOU would - You're welcome

Nope. But I'm sure your basket weaving degree holds water in discussions on sicence and engineering...

LOL.

A "scientist" you ain't

No, I'm an Engineer, we are like scientists, except our shit has to actually work at the end of the day.

Forum List

Back