Scott Brown lies to cover up ties to Tea Party

Yes and Scott Brown strangles puppies in his spare time too. Yea personal smears are all the Democrats have left at this point. They know they can no longer win on issues and beliefs. They will now unleash Moveon.org and many other Liberal hate groups to try and smear Brown personally. They will use this tactic a lot in coming elections in 2010 and beyond. People do not support their beliefs and the Democrats know this. So look for some "Scott Brown hates Puppies!!" stuff in the coming days. Lets hope the American electorate sees through that sad stuff. Go get em Mr. Brown!

Sounds a little like Coakley Derangement Syndrome to me. She must scare the hell out of you righties...

:rofl:

now that's some funny shit.

Scott Brown. :lol:

I saw a campaign ad today, he said you shouldn't vote for the Democrat because they're part of the machine. However, nowhere in the ad did he mention that he is also part of the machine as a Republican.

Brown's a hypocrite who's lying to the people that he's running to represent by saying he supports one thing when in reality he supports another.

It worked for Obama ....... :eusa_whistle:

[After you name all the pro-Death Penalty Democratics that the majority of the liberal wing of the party endorces...

Most conservatives aren't one-issue voters... The sum of the man's positions are what makes him a conservative... You obviously haven't read past the "Abortion" topic... I suggest you read further... Have someone help you with the big words if you need it...

I just posted the SUM of his positions and compared them to John McCain. That would be the same John McCain that conservatives insist is too liberal.

Again. Name the pro-choicers in politics that most conservatives are willing to call one of their own.
Or you could admit I'm right. The salvation for the Republican party is moderation, not Hoffmanization, as we found out in NY23, which, oddly enough I was also right about, and conservatives were wrong.

You just proved yourself wrong... Your stats prove that McCain and Brown are conservatives, yet you insist they are moderates...

My stats prove that Brown is just what I said he was, a pro-choice McCain. Now do you wish to deny that conservatives ragged on McCain for not being conservative enough and claimed he lost the election because he wasn't conservative enough? Do you want to rewrite that chapter of history?

I just posted the SUM of his positions and compared them to John McCain. That would be the same John McCain that conservatives insist is too liberal.

Again. Name the pro-choicers in politics that most conservatives are willing to call one of their own.
Or you could admit I'm right. The salvation for the Republican party is moderation, not Hoffmanization, as we found out in NY23, which, oddly enough I was also right about, and conservatives were wrong.

You just proved yourself wrong... Your stats prove that McCain and Brown are conservatives, yet you insist they are moderates...

My stats prove that Brown is just what I said he was, a pro-choice McCain. Now do you wish to deny that conservatives ragged on McCain for not being conservative enough and claimed he lost the election because he wasn't conservative enough? Do you want to rewrite that chapter of history?

Simple question: Is Brown a conservative?

Yes or no only please...

Yes or no only please...

I guess my yes or no answer would depend on how you're defining conservative.

But my pragmatic answer is I don't care what you want to call him, IMO he's better for MA and USA than Cockley.

Yes or no only please...

But my pragmatic answer is I don't care what you want to call him, IMO he's better for MA and USA than Cockley.

Holey cwap!

I just found myself agreeing with manifold again.

That's like twice this past couple of months!

My universe is coming apart and shit!

Yes or no only please...

Holey cwap!

Well then give it up you winkin' wanker!

I know for damn sure you don't have to spread any around. :razz:

Holey cwap!

Well then give it up you winkin' wanker!

I know for damn sure you don't have to spread any around. :razz:

dang it, my rep comment to you got cut off! ;) "I'm giving it up and my world is collapsing." Good post, Mani!

:lol:

Two partisan hacks repping mani for being "non-partisan."

mani's record on voting for morons is stellar.

:lol:

Two partisan hacks repping mani for being "non-partisan."

mani's record on voting for morons is stellar.

I'm not a 'hack' and you damn well know it. Trying to spin isn't working anymore, you've not noticed? Shall we start referring to you as Gibbs?

As long as this is a thread on political lies....let's do a lie for a lie between Brown and barry. I think that would be interesting to see who really lies more, huh?

Except if Brown even got half the examination that Obama got, people such as yourself would likely be complaining about the "scared Liberal media." :eusa_eh:

And I have to wonder what is people's obsession with bringing up Obama in every thread about Brown. :eusa_think:

As long as this is a thread on political lies....let's do a lie for a lie between Brown and barry. I think that would be interesting to see who really lies more, huh?

Except if Brown even got half the examination that Obama got, people such as yourself would likely be complaining about the "scared Liberal media." :eusa_eh:

And I have to wonder what is people's obsession with bringing up Obama in every thread about Brown. :eusa_think:

Oh...you mean like Palins book and barry's book. I can understand where you are coming from....I think

Brown is going to be a great Senator! Look who he's replacing: The Swimmer.

Oh...you mean like Palins book and barry's book. I can understand where you are coming from....I think

Compare where Barack Obama and Sarah Palin were (in terms of popularity, etc) at the release of their books. If you care to compare two entirely different situations, be my guest.

However, there is no doubt that Obama has been under the public eye 24/7 for about two years now. There is nothing that you don't know about Obama that isn't out there.

Compare where Barack Obama and Sarah Palin were (in terms of popularity, etc) at the release of their books. If you care to compare two entirely different situations, be my guest.

However, there is no doubt that Obama has been under the public eye 24/7 for about two years now. There is nothing that you don't know about Obama that isn't out there.

Why are you referring to the release of their book? His book should have been fact checked by the time he was nominated for the presidency....and it wasn't.
Why wasn't barry vetted more than he was when he was nominated for the presidency...and he wasn't. Nobody knew who he was before, and really just starting to learn about him. Don't feed me your partisan crap, dawg.

Last edited:
Pretty funny.

Brown Says He's Unfamiliar with Tea Partiers; Campaign Pix Say Otherwise | TPMDC

Edit for the slow: The story has been corrected. Apparently Brown did not lie, he just refused to answer questions about his association with tea parties.

So, is 'dancing' with the tea party sort of like doing the ugly girl? She's okay in the dark, but you don't know here when morning comes?

i'm sure we're all willing to defer to your expertise.

Forum List

Back