Scientists Suggest That The Universe Knew

You need to admit atheism is the foundation of Communism, Marxism, and Nazism. Are you communist? Is that your fearless leader above?
Joe Biden is my fearless leader. I support free enterprise and democracy. Bringing political science into a discussion of radiological dating is downright silly.
I just disproved radiometric dating and provided radiocarbon dating which does not need assumptions. We know thru world history that Darwinism + atheism led to Nazism and the Holocaust and social Darwinism. I know that you have to have radiometric dating because it is the only thing that backs up evolution. It is lies to back up a bigger lie.
You didn't disprove anything. Thousands of assays of various long-lived isotopes have been cross-checked and agree strongly. Radiological dating is a tool that evolutionists use and definitely is not a justification for evolution. What you say is tantamount to saying an ax is a justification for chopping a tree. Try reading science. Your creationist websites are not telling you the truth.

Nobody said that the creative days were only 24 hours a piece..... the Hebrew word for day in the original Genesis text is not constrained to a solar day.....it could and likely does mean a period of thousands of years.

JO
It's always convenient to rewrite the text of the bible when the tales and fables simply make no sense.

As you have decided that days doesn't mean days, what else would you like to change?

Yes, I think this is true. The 6K years is based on Biblical genealogies. If there are missing genealogies, then 6K years would be off. However, the Bible makes no mention of the age of the Earth because it isn't important. The age of the Earth could be 50,000 to 200,000 years. I think all we can get is a rough estimate, but it is still much younger than the 4.5 billion years old Earth lie of the evolutionists.
Unfortunately for you, merely having the Expense of Government due to original sinners just being themselves gives the lie to the theists. Ten simple Commandments from God not the Expense of Government on Earth.

Joe Biden is my fearless leader. I support free enterprise and democracy. Bringing political science into a discussion of radiological dating is downright silly.

You didn't disprove anything. Thousands of assays of various long-lived isotopes have been cross-checked and agree strongly. Radiological dating is a tool that evolutionists use and definitely is not a justification for evolution. What you say is tantamount to saying an ax is a justification for chopping a tree. Try reading science. Your creationist websites are not telling you the truth.

Sure, I did. We have discovered it's the atheists and their scientists who only care about the age of the Earth and universe. They made up radiometric dating to show billions of years when the procedure itself is flawed. The atheist scientists only accept a specified date range of billions of years or else the results are tossed out as error. The dates have to fit the age of the layer of the Earth the rock or fossil was found in or else it is considered an error in the process and the results tossed out. Talk about fitting the data to expected results.

Next, there is tremendous lack of explanation of how the layers of the Earth formed so nicely one on top of the other when the Earth's surface was changed by catastrophism, e.g. global food. It means the procedure is only accepted for billions of years to show age of the Earth is billions of years old. What a crock. I already showed the layers of the Earth are named after location and not time. It means the atheists and their scientists lied! It was the atheist scientists who made up the radiometric dating procedure and stated the layers were based on time. There is a serious lack of explanation of what happened and evidence of how the layers formed so nicely one on top of the other throughout billions of years. The more explanation, the more lies your scientists can be caught with. I caught you with your pants down and kicked your arse and your balls. You are really hurting haha.

Unfortunately for you, merely having the Expense of Government due to original sinners just being themselves gives the lie to the theists. Ten simple Commandments from God not the Expense of Government on Earth.
You are plain silly and can provide no explanation for the relationship between libturds and atheism. Mostly, it's the libs who believe in evolutionary lies.

Sure, I did. We have discovered it's the atheists and their scientists who only care about the age of the Earth and universe. They made up radiometric dating to show billions of years when the procedure itself is flawed. The atheist scientists only accept a specified date range of billions of years or else the results are tossed out as error. The dates have to fit the age of the layer of the Earth the rock or fossil was found in or else it is considered an error in the process and the results tossed out. Talk about fitting the data to expected results.

Next, there is tremendous lack of explanation of how the layers of the Earth formed so nicely one on top of the other when the Earth's surface was changed by catastrophism, e.g. global food. It means the procedure is only accepted for billions of years to show age of the Earth is billions of years old. What a crock. I already showed the layers of the Earth are named after location and not time. It means the atheists and their scientists lied! It was the atheist scientists who made up the radiometric dating procedure and stated the layers were based on time. There is a serious lack of explanation of what happened and evidence of how the layers formed so nicely one on top of the other throughout billions of years. The more explanation, the more lies your scientists can be caught with. I caught you with your pants down and kicked your arse and your balls. You are really hurting haha.

That is a collection of really ignorant conspiracy theories.

james bond is getting his ass handed to him.

He should be declaring victory any time now. :auiqs.jpg:
It is I who have provided the evidence for C14 dating and have exposed radiometric dating procedures as phony science. Why can't you accept the results of million of years old layers when the result shows it? I like to know myself. Maybe there are more millions of years layers than billions of years. Who knows when the process itself is flawed? The shame is the 4.5 B years old Earth lie has been repeated so often that it is taught in school and students believe it. Why not use C14 dating of thousands of years of Earth when C14 remains? Moreover, there is serious lack of explanation of how the Earth layers formed and what happened to the Earth in billions of years. Most likely, we would not be here that long nor our galaxy when we see whole galaxies are destroyed in outer space. IOW, evolution has no history. It's only history is made up by atheist scientists but the details are sadly lacking. I think I can safely say you and your side has lost now with only radiometric dating as the only evidence to back up your lies. It means a flawed and erroneous procedure was used to come up with 4.5 B years old Earth.

That is a collection of really ignorant conspiracy theories.
The conspiracy was all on the atheist scientists side. The creationists weren't interested in the age of the Earth until the billions of years old Earth story came to fruition. I had trouble convincing Wuwei who continues to believe in the evolutionists lies that creationists weren't interested in the age of the Earth. It was the atheist scientists who got funding for it.

All the creationists had to show were the flaws in the radiometric dating procedure itself and the use of circular reasoning to come up with the age of the Earth. Radioactive decay would slow down as the Earth cooled, so the decay is not constant. That's something new that I've learned about radiometric dating.

Next, I showed It was the atheist scientists who were interested in getting the age of the Earth as billions of years old. The person who came up with it isn't even remembered as he was exposed as having contamination problems.

It is I who have provided the evidence for C14 dating and have exposed radiometric dating procedures as phony science. Why can't you accept the results of million of years old layers when the result shows it? I like to know myself. Maybe there are more millions of years layers than billions of years. Who knows when the process itself is flawed? The shame is the 4.5 B years old Earth lie has been repeated so often that it is taught in school and students believe it. Why not use C14 dating of thousands of years of Earth when C14 remains? Moreover, there is serious lack of explanation of how the Earth layers formed and what happened to the Earth in billions of years. Most likely, we would not be here that long nor our galaxy when we see whole galaxies are destroyed in outer space. IOW, evolution has no history. It's only history is made up by atheist scientists but the details are sadly lacking. I think I can safely say you and your side has lost now with only radiometric dating as the only evidence to back up your lies. It means a flawed and erroneous procedure was used to come up with 4.5 B years old Earth.

Right on cue.

"I think I can safely say you and your side has lost now...''

The conspiracy was all on the atheist scientists side. The creationists weren't interested in the age of the Earth until the billions of years old Earth story came to fruition. I had trouble convincing Wuwei who continues to believe in the evolutionists lies that creationists weren't interested in the age of the Earth. It was the atheist scientists who got funding for it.

All the creationists had to show were the flaws in the radiometric dating procedure itself and the use of circular reasoning to come up with the age of the Earth. Radioactive decay would slow down as the Earth cooled, so the decay is not constant. That's something new that I've learned about radiometric dating.

Next, I showed It was the atheist scientists who were interested in getting the age of the Earth as billions of years old. The person who came up with it isn't even remembered as he was exposed as having contamination problems.

That was quite the flailing rant. I'm convinced you know your rants are meaningless piffle, but AIG gives you a quota to meet.

Spoken like a troll. An anti-science troll at that. It reminds me of the black knight in a Monty Python movie who was outmatched and had his arms and legs cut off and still thought he could fight. You will clearly see james bond as the black knight at the 2 minute mark.

Last edited:
Right on cue.

It is really sad to see the depth that someone will go through to try to preserve their "science" fantasy. The hypocrisy of embracing the misuse of C14 but vociferously rejecting virtually all other longer lived isotopes is simply amazing.

It is really sad to see the depth that someone will go through to try to preserve their "science" fantasy. The hypocrisy of embracing the misuse of C14 but vociferously rejecting virtually all other longer lived isotopes is simply amazing.
Yes. I think our friend James believes the Bible is reason enough for scientists to abandon the search for our origins, to study the universe and to explore the natural world. Hewing Arks out of cubits of gofher wood is the peak of humankind's existence.

Creationers have to provide some evidence as to why evolution is not true... not that you just can't believe it. ID'iot Creationer advocates have yet to provide ANY evidence that disproves evolution. On the other hand, these forums are full of rebuttals to creationers claims. Creationers have yet to come up with a viable, scientific alternative to evolution. We're looking for science here.

While creationers deny evolution and science, their motivation for doing so is clear; it is for reasons of biblical literalism, (and that is all creationers have offered), I have to question their intellectual honesty. They would rather believe, without the slightest shred of evidence, in talking animals, the Tower of Babel, Jonah living in the belly of a 'great fish' for 3 days, talking snakes, water to wine, and on, and on...

Yes. I think our friend James believes the Bible is reason enough for scientists to abandon the search for our origins, to study the universe and to explore the natural world. Hewing Arks out of cubits of gofher wood is the peak of humankind's existence.

Creationers have to provide some evidence as to why evolution is not true... not that you just can't believe it. ID'iot Creationer advocates have yet to provide ANY evidence that disproves evolution. On the other hand, these forums are full of rebuttals to creationers claims. Creationers have yet to come up with a viable, scientific alternative to evolution. We're looking for science here.

While creationers deny evolution and science, their motivation for doing so is clear; it is for reasons of biblical literalism, (and that is all creationers have offered), I have to question their intellectual honesty. They would rather believe, without the slightest shred of evidence, in talking animals, the Tower of Babel, Jonah living in the belly of a 'great fish' for 3 days, talking snakes, water to wine, and on, and on...
As intelligent as the human mind is, it still has foibles that override the intelligence. Think of Jim Jones and his Kool Aid, QAnon, the Waco TX Davidians, Scientology, flat earthers, and yes Creationism.

There are a lot of trap doors in the brain that marketers, politicians, and clergy know about and they know how to open and pore their cause directly into the brains. And the hapless victims are not even aware that they've been had.

Sadly the human race is destroying itself.

Right on cue.

Sure, when the atheist side has nothing but radiometric dating. I showed it is erroneous and atheist scientists have ages from millions to billions of years (not 4.5 B). It's curious that the atheists still use the dates from 1956. The scientist who did the erroneous dating was soon forgotten. Why not use it to date something we know the age of?

Again, how can it fit when the layers of the Earth has been jumbled up by catastrophism? You have no argument against what happened to the Earth's layers. The layers show location and not time.

Simply having Government on Earth is proof alleged theists have nothing but original Sin and are Incorrigible.
The original sin applies to all as explained in the Bible. We have that, history, and not the age of the Earth as IMPORTANT.

Forum List

Back