Scientists Overwhelming Consensus of White Supremacy...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
...for hundreds of years...with "proven" scientific theories...

Still think "scientific consensus" is the gold standard upon which public policy should be based?

Contemporary scientific consensus agrees that race has no biological basis, but scientific racism still exists. While it’s now more subtle than craniometry, its long history demonstrates the influence social ideas about race can have on supposedly unbiased research.
There is no way race has no biological basis.

Are they trying to claim that our perception of categorizing people by physical characteristics is unexplainable?

Black people are not black because of something other than biology. It is not magic.

...for hundreds of years...with "proven" scientific theories...

Still think "scientific consensus" is the gold standard upon which public policy should be based?
Scientific consensus IS NOT science. Scientific fact can only be established by in depth study through the scientific method and it is not fact until it is PROVEN, regardless of how many whack job pseudo scientists reach consensus.

Contemporary scientific consensus agrees that race has no biological basis, but scientific racism still exists. While it’s now more subtle than craniometry, its long history demonstrates the influence social ideas about race can have on supposedly unbiased research.
There is no way race has no biological basis.

Are they trying to claim that our perception of categorizing people by physical characteristics is unexplainable?

Black people are not black because of something other than biology. It is not magic.

I think the point is classifying people by skin color makes as much sense as classifying people by eye color or hair color.
I wrote it to include all of the common characteristics that we observe to demarcate racial groupings. My comment about black people was incomplete to that.

Scientists don't know shit about science today. How the hell am I supposed to believe they're experts in White supremacy. These freakin scientists forgot what the scientific method is.

All a smokescreen for military takeover?

I think their first move will be to make it impossible or at least very difficult and expensive to buy ammunition and then they will confiscate private firearms....once they achieve that then you will see a quickening pace to institute totalitarianism in America.

Nobody is caring about "the science" in 2021. Look at climate change....look at the vaccine disaster.

The meatheads overused the term so that at this point, when somebody says, "But the science says....". Now people's radar goes up and the first thing they think is it's fake.

Race being considered a "social construct" is PC bullshit. Its just a term to distinguish biological difference in our species. Which, there is plenty.
1.5% difference between human and chimp.
There is a, what, .4% difference (and frequency) between me and a black American.
Considering context, that is a pretty big difference.
Nothing wrong with distinguishing it.

Forum List

Back