Scientists: Dishonest or Afraid

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
The absolute worst case of professional incompetence and dishonesty is in the area of climate science. Tony Heller has exposed some of the egregious dishonesty of mainstream environmentalists in a video he's titled "My Gift To Climate Alarmists." Environmentalists and their political allies attribute the recent increase in deadly forest fires to global warming. However, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Forest Service, forest fires reached their peak in the 1930s and have declined by 80% since then. Environmentalists hide the earlier data and make their case for the effects of global warming by showing the public and policymakers data from 1980 that shows an increase in forest fires.

Scientists: Dishonest or Afraid?

BJ -
Spoiler Alert -Man made climate change is a hoax.

That is a ridiculously stupid article.
Anyone who was around when the USS Nautilus sailed under the North Pole in 1957 will tell you that until 2009, there was no Northwest Passage.
It used to be all iced over, winter and summer, and had been for over 10,000 years.
But now there is a Northwest Passage, and it there every summer.
Clearly the receding ice on mountain tops, in glaciers, etc. are obvious proof of climate changing over 10 times faster than any normal climate trend.
And clearly it is from the 500 trillion tons of additional carbon human release into the atmosphere every single year.
It is silly to deny the fact we have greatly changed the climate by burning so much fossil fuels.

Anyone who was around when the USS Nautilus sailed under the North Pole in 1957 will tell you that until 2009, there was no Northwest Passage.
It used to be all iced over, winter and summer, and had been for over 10,000 years.
Clearly the receding ice on mountain tops, in glaciers, etc. are obvious proof of climate changing over 10 times faster than any normal climate trend.
And clearly it is from the 500 trillion tons of additional carbon human release into the atmosphere every single year.
It is silly to deny the fact we have greatly changed the climate by burning so much fossil fuels.

20,000 years ago it wasn't? Hmmmmmm.

What's the "normal climate trend"? How do you know?

Roald Amundsen sailed through the Northwest Passage in the first decade of the 20th Century ...

That's roughly 750 ppmv per year of additional CO2 ... oh sorry, you said only the carbon portion ... so that's 2,000 ppmv per year of additional CO2 ... why are we only reading an increase of less than 3 ppmv per year? ... I know you're an honest person, so you're just afraid ... but try using math next time ...

The Bene Gesserit have a litany against fear ... it really does fog the mind, makes people think crazy irrational things ... go ahead and drive 2 hours south and tell us how the climate has changed, and mind you that's the worst case ... more likely is climate just 1 hour south in 100 years ... do you really think your great-great-grandchildren will notice? ... set your fears aside and try to think objectively, and with a heavy dose of common sense ... the child born today will have died of old age by the time 100 years rolls by ...

You posted "500 trillion tons" is good-faith, but where ever you read that is lying to you ...

“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”

I dismiss you.

That's a weak argument. "How do we know"?

Cause, meet effect.

That's how we know.

Cause, meet effect.

That's how we know.

That's not an argument, it's a question ... you don't have the answer, but that doesn't make it a weak argument ... just mean you don't know the answer ...

Cause, meet effect.

That's how we know.
really how fast was ice melting when it first started to melt? do you have that one statistic? were you there to experience the event to feel the effect?

you're such a fking idiot.

Roald Amundsen sailed through the Northwest Passage in the first decade of the 20th Century ...

That's roughly 750 ppmv per year of additional CO2 ... oh sorry, you said only the carbon portion ... so that's 2,000 ppmv per year of additional CO2 ... why are we only reading an increase of less than 3 ppmv per year? ... I know you're an honest person, so you're just afraid ... but try using math next time ...

The Bene Gesserit have a litany against fear ... it really does fog the mind, makes people think crazy irrational things ... go ahead and drive 2 hours south and tell us how the climate has changed, and mind you that's the worst case ... more likely is climate just 1 hour south in 100 years ... do you really think your great-great-grandchildren will notice? ... set your fears aside and try to think objectively, and with a heavy dose of common sense ... the child born today will have died of old age by the time 100 years rolls by ...

You posted "500 trillion tons" is good-faith, but where ever you read that is lying to you ...

“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
I will face my fear.
Only I will remain.”
Didn't the vikings build settlements on GreenLand?

Cause, meet effect.

That's how we know.

10 times "faster than normal" is a weak argument.

But it sure sounds scary.

In that, you couldn't be more wrong...the fact is that with the exception of the little ice age, there is more ice in the arctic now than there has been for most of the past 10,000 years. You have fallen victim to deliberate deception and as a result are playing the part of a useful idiot...Congratulations.

Here is the gold standard temperature reconstruction of the arctic for the past 10,00 years. As you can clearly see, the present temperate is cooler than it has been for most of the past 10,000 years.

GISP210klarge.png

Here is a reconstruction of the state of the ice in the arctic for the past 10,000 years. Again, it is clear to see that with the exception of the little ice age, there is more ice in the arctic now than there has been for most of the past 10,000 years

Arctic-Sea-Ice-Holocene-Stein-17.jpg

Do try and be a bit more informed before you go about spreading disinformation...

Cause, meet effect.

That's how we know.

Got any actual evidence for cause? Only an idiot looks at effect and assumes cause.

Cause, meet effect.

That's how we know.

10 times "faster than normal" is a weak argument.

But it sure sounds scary.
wonder why they can never define normal?

hmmmmm

Between 8,000 and 9500 years ago, you could have picked your route since the entire arctic was pretty much ice free during the summer...

Mankind contributes 6 billion tons you moron. If you can't get even that part right what makes you think we should pay attention to anything else you say.

Get real.

“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
I will face my fear.
Only I will remain.”
Amundsen took three years to put an eighty ton reinforced herring boat through the Northwest Passage. In 2016, a 1000 passenger luxury liner did the passage.

No More Crystal Serenity in the Northwest Passage

“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
I will face my fear.
Only I will remain.”
Amundsen took three years to put an eighty ton reinforced herring boat through the Northwest Passage. In 2016, a 1000 passenger luxury liner did the passage.

No More Crystal Serenity in the Northwest Passage

Sooooo, you're saying that the Northwest Passage was open for THREE years way back when. Thanks for proving our point.

Forum List

Back