Scientists confirm basic physics - CO2 makes it hotter.

I think the problem is that you dont know what you are talking about but too embarrassed to risk getting humiliated. Sort of like when I asked you to post your link.
laugh.gif
nope, you're wrong again.
I'm not convinced you know what you are talking about.
good for you! I know you didn't get the meaning behind that post. Your reply was sooooooooooo special. stay convinced though. It's what you actually know.
Of course you know what I got. Just like you had a study that never materialized.
laugh.gif
I know what you didn't get, and I gave you the link, you're unwilling to look at it. your issue as I stated already.
You dont know very much at all much less how to supply a link. A link goes to the source not another thread on USMB. Dont worry I dont take you seriously anymore after you pulled that stunt.
laugh.gif

Riiiiiiiiiiigh, the "wind" is blowing all that AGW CO2 from Ohio to Thunder Bay and the Congo

Africa shows biomass burning. You'd have to be amazingly stupid and or dishonest to claim the CO2 came there from the USA. Naturally, you would make such a claim.

You fuckers just don't care how how much you lie

Frank, see if your room temperature IQ can still understand this.

You're a moron.

You being a moron doesn't mean anyone else is dishonest. It just means you're a moron. Denier cult piss is like alcohol. Guzzling hundreds of gallons of it over the years will slowly destroy any person's brain.

To every other denier, look at Frank here. Is that what you want to become? It is what you will become, if you don't exit the cult.

F5aImage_print.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Are you backing away from your absurd "The wind blew my CO2!!!" explanation already???? That's a record! Took you one fucking post to back away from your own stupidity. The wind blew away what little common sense you had left

How' all that nasty CO2 get up to Canada and Maine?

If it's biomass burning in Africa, how come the AGWCult doesn't have offices there?

Also you need to hookup with g5000 to discuss your Golden Shower fetish.

nope, you're wrong again.
good for you! I know you didn't get the meaning behind that post. Your reply was sooooooooooo special. stay convinced though. It's what you actually know.
Of course you know what I got. Just like you had a study that never materialized.
laugh.gif
I know what you didn't get, and I gave you the link, you're unwilling to look at it. your issue as I stated already.
You dont know very much at all much less how to supply a link. A link goes to the source not another thread on USMB. Dont worry I dont take you seriously anymore after you pulled that stunt.
laugh.gif
again, good for you. You're lazy and not very bright, you proved that to me. Have a good life. LoSiNG........

Riiiiiiiiiiigh, the "wind" is blowing all that AGW CO2 from Ohio to Thunder Bay and the Congo

Africa shows biomass burning. You'd have to be amazingly stupid and or dishonest to claim the CO2 came there from the USA. Naturally, you would make such a claim.

You fuckers just don't care how how much you lie

Frank, see if your room temperature IQ can still understand this.

You're a moron.

You being a moron doesn't mean anyone else is dishonest. It just means you're a moron. Denier cult piss is like alcohol. Guzzling hundreds of gallons of it over the years will slowly destroy any person's brain.

To every other denier, look at Frank here. Is that what you want to become? It is what you will become, if you don't exit the cult.

F5aImage_print.jpg

Are you backing away from your absurd "The wind blew my CO2!!!" explanation already???? That's a record! Took you one fucking post to back away from your own stupidity. The wind blew away what little common sense you had left

How' all that nasty CO2 get up to Canada and Maine?

If it's biomass burning in Africa, how come the AGWCult doesn't have offices there?

Also you need to hookup with g5000 to discuss your Golden Shower fetish.[/QUOTE]
Frank, don't you know CO2 loves cold!!!!!! That's why it's up in the troposphere, doh!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
again, good for you. You're lazy and not very bright, you proved that to me. Have a good life. LoSiNG........
You arent intelligent enough to figure out if someone is bright. I ask for a link and you provide it. The fact you wanted me to read a thread to find a link proves you didnt have one. Next time leave your school boy antics at school.

Are you backing away from your absurd "The wind blew my CO2!!!" explanation already???? That's a record! Took you one fucking post to back away from your own stupidity. The wind blew away what little common sense you had left/

I said it blew from Cleveland to Canada.

You, being a moron, said it blew from Cleveland to Africa.

Why not just admit you said something stupid? It's not like anyone doesn't understand that. You screwed the pooch, you don't have the guts to admit it, so you're digging in deeper with lies that keep getting dumber.

Remember, it's not the initial mistake that gets you, it's the coverup.

Are you backing away from your absurd "The wind blew my CO2!!!" explanation already???? That's a record! Took you one fucking post to back away from your own stupidity. The wind blew away what little common sense you had left/

Why not just admit you said something stupid? It's not like anyone doesn't understand that. You screwed the pooch, you don't have the guts to admit it, so you're digging in deeper with lies that keep getting dumber.

You cant debate people without a premise. You will spend most ot the time trying to figure out why they keep deflecting.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You arent intelligent enough to figure out if someone is bright. I ask for a link and you provide it. The fact you wanted me to read a thread to find a link proves you didnt have one. Next time leave your school boy antics at school.
next time just shut up then

Nice cover up it!

The wind is landlocked? Why can't it blow across the Atlantic? Did someone hack your account to make you look like a moron?

The wind blew the CO2 up to Canada. Wow.

The wind is landlocked? Why can't it blow across the Atlantic? Did someone hack your account to make you look like a moron?

while it was blowing out of canada.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
next time just shut up then
Dont get emotional. Get better at providing your sources.
laugh.gif

I think the yellow fluid diet has damaged Mamooth and g5000; it's not meant for drinking

Can the wind even cross borders? Is that legal? Mamooth says it can't cross an ocean

When Frank starts pouting as he makes shit up, that's when I know to back off. He's all the way off the rails.

You'll just have to learn to live with it, Frank, the fact that all the data says you're making stupid shit it, and everyone is laughing at you because of it. You know how you can stop the laughter? Stop making shit up. That's my heartfelt advice to you.

One final question though. Do you plan to still use your flagrantly dishonest graphic? That is, are there any limits concerning how big you'll lie on behalf of your cult?

When Frank starts pouting as he makes shit up, that's when I know to back off. He's all the way off the rails.

You'll just have to learn to live with it, Frank, the fact that all the data says you're making stupid shit it, and everyone is laughing at you because of it. You know how you can stop the laughter? Stop making shit up. That's my heartfelt advice to you.

One final question though. Do you plan to still use your flagrantly dishonest graphic? That is, are there any limits concerning how big you'll lie on behalf of your cult?
so, since you've addressed this to the forum, It seems you have issues with Frank. Seems you are the one doing all the broadcast pouting here. No one else. And let's call a spade a spade, you can't even answer questions when they are presented to you. Seems your logic leaves you frequently in here. I know you have no facts, so they were never ever here.

Losertarians work on opinions and really don't have a solid idea of what science is and a respect for it.
ROFL look at the asshole who wants respect for junk science.

Look at that scale 387 to 407 for blue to red ROFL

It's a stupid monkey chart.
And what is that supposed to mean, other than you don't have a clue?
It means the chart is making a mountain out of a mole hill, or in this case showing a minor variation in concentrations of "ONE" gas over time as if it's somehow some significant thing. The reason for this minor variation could be just about anything, but more than likely it's an issue of weather patterns maybe a volcano or two, some fires.

Losertarians work on opinions and really don't have a solid idea of what science is and a respect for it.
ROFL look at the asshole who wants respect for junk science.

Look at that scale 387 to 407 for blue to red ROFL

It's a stupid monkey chart.
And what is that supposed to mean, other than you don't have a clue?
It means the chart is making a mountain out of a mole hill, or in this case showing a minor variation in concentrations of "ONE" gas over time as if it's somehow some significant thing. The reason for this minor variation could be just about anything, but more than likely it's an issue of weather patterns maybe a volcano or two, some fires.
Wouldnt it be more prudent to err on the side of caution? I dont necessarily think man alone is responsible for the warming but our contribution of CO2 could tip some unseen balance.

It's not an actual scientific comparison to put those two graphs side by side because the scales are different and the years are different. That said, if the scale was the same and the average of the model for a particular date was compared to the (supposed) reality of the satellite measurement for that date then the discrepancy would be even higher. As usual in climate science models and reality are not even remotely close.

Forum List

Back