Scientists confirm basic physics - CO2 makes it hotter.

what problem are you referring to?
This one.

The Last Time CO2 Was This High Humans Didn t Exist Climate Central

"The most direct evidence comes from tiny bubbles of ancient air trapped in the vast ice sheets of Antarctica. By drilling for ice cores and analyzing the air bubbles, scientists have found that, at no point during at least the past 800,000 years have atmospheric CO2 levels been as high as they are now."
but they have been higher than today to 4k 3.6k higher and humans weren't here. You know that right? So I don't get your point or argument. You can't prove human anything does anything.
I bolded the point. What are you confused about?
so what to your bolded print. Who cares? The fact is the atmosphere was as high as 4k, 3.6k higher than today. And.....not caused by humans. And if not caused by humans, by what? Can you answer that?

BTW, I believe I read it has been as high as 7k.
I thought you were following the thread. High CO2 levels lead to the phenomenon of global warming. If we have consistently high CO2 levels regardless of what is causing it then we have a problem. Did you read the OP?
so there was global warming back millions of years ago. Still so what? you can't prove human involvement in any global warming. And again, for the umpteenth hundredth time, the earth has been warming since over 800000 years ago. doh!!!!!

This one.

"The most direct evidence comes from tiny bubbles of ancient air trapped in the vast ice sheets of Antarctica. By drilling for ice cores and analyzing the air bubbles, scientists have found that, at no point during at least the past 800,000 years have atmospheric CO2 levels been as high as they are now."
but they have been higher than today to 4k 3.6k higher and humans weren't here. You know that right? So I don't get your point or argument. You can't prove human anything does anything.
so what to your bolded print. Who cares? The fact is the atmosphere was as high as 4k, 3.6k higher than today. And.....not caused by humans. And if not caused by humans, by what? Can you answer that?

I thought you were following the thread. High CO2 levels lead to the phenomenon of global warming. If we have consistently high CO2 levels regardless of what is causing it then we have a problem. Did you read the OP?
so there was global warming back millions of years ago. Still so what? you can't prove human involvement in any global warming. And again, for the umpteenth hundredth time, the earth has been warming since over 800000 years ago. doh!!!!!
I dont have to prove human involvement in higher CO2 levels. Its already proven. This isnt the umpteenth hundredth time Ive discussed this with you so I dont know what you are talking about.

I dont have to prove human involvement in higher CO2 levels. Its already proven. This isnt the umpteenth hundredth time Ive discussed this with you so I dont know what you are talking about.
who proved it? Why was there a 11 year study from 2000 to 2011 to prove it, and they failed. Where is it proven?

who proved it? Why was there a 11 year study from 2000 to 2011 to prove it, and they failed. Where is it proven?
They had an 11 year study and it proved cars and buildings dont emit CO2? I missed that study. Do you have a link to it?

They had an 11 year study and it proved cars and buildings dont emit CO2? I missed that study. Do you have a link to it?
no reason to be silly just because you're wrong.

This one.

CO2 never leads, it lags

So you dont have a link?

So you dont have a link?
to what? I have many links. BTW, one link would be this thread!!!

So you dont have a link?
To the question where I asked you about the 11 year study saying cars and buildings dont emit Co2 as you claimed.

Damn, deniers are stupid.

When CO2 levels were high before, solar output was lower. The earth should have been an iceball. It wasn't. Because of the CO2.

That's right, the deniers here are so freakin' stupid, they can't understand that the past confirms AGW theory and contradicts their own idiot claims.

But then, if they weren't profoundly stupid people, they wouldn't be deniers.

Frank, of course, is pathologically dishonest as well as stupid. His repeated use of his fudged graphic shows that.

This one.

SO what! The earth has had levels 4000ppm during times of great mammal populations.. and the earths temp did not run away....
PhanerozoicCO2-Temperatures.jpg

This one.

Its been pretty well debunked here ==> First direct observation of carbon dioxide s greenhouse effect at Earth s surface Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And this time, it's Billy who ignores the fact that the sun was cooler when those CO2 levels were higher. That's why they call them deniers, because they deny the basic facts.

Now, in that other thread, all of Billy's nonsense was ... mocked. I can't claim it's been debunked, since mindless babbling really can't be debunked. There actually has to be content before a debunking can occur.

I'll ask this question one more time...wonder how all that human caused carbon dioxide accumulated 25,000 years ago when the CO²/solar radiation was so great as to melt the glacier which NOT ONLY covered what is now CANADA but also almost half of the United States...southward down to approximately northern Kansas and Missouri.

glacMap.gif

It wasnt humans moron.

Which is the entire point you stupid son of a bitch.
No idiot. The point is that man is causing another rise in CO2. Doesnt matter what or who is caused the last one. Were you born a fucking idiot or did you become one via environment?

but nobody is caring..........except the oddball AGW nutters, of course.:coffee:

The climate crusaders have been throwing bombs for 25 years and still haven't moved the goalposts even a yard............and now all the rigging of the data!!! Renewables are laughable in 2014............and will be for decades. Even the Obama EIA agree's!!!

And you are calling him an "idiot"???:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::gay:

This one.

SO what! The earth has had levels 4000ppm during times of great mammal populations.. and the earths temp did not run away....
View attachment 37288
Science contradicts your claims. We know the earth has warmed during the periods that correlate to high CO2 levels when the sun was hot enough. The earth was practically a sauna during the period of the dinosaurs. Plants were huge. This isnt conjecture or opinion. Its science. While this may be a natural cycle there is no way to know if mans footprint may tip the balance and cause another period of the same high temperatures that otherwise would not occur later.. I dont get the reluctance to admit this is a possibility.

This one.

Its been pretty well debunked here ==> First direct observation of carbon dioxide s greenhouse effect at Earth s surface Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Offering opinions is not debunking. You need to reexamine the data freely available and use common sense.

This one.

View attachment 37288
Billy Boob, you stupid ass. There were no mammals during the Devonian. That was the last time, by your chart, that there was 4000 ppm of CO2 in the atmosphere. In fact, by your chart, at the time of the PT Extinction, the CO2 level only spiked up to 2000 ppm, yet the temperature was higher than at any time before or after on that chart.

And your chart is a bit out of date, as it fails to show the down spike of CO2 that accompanied the Ordivician glaciation.

So you dont have a link?
To the question where I asked you about the 11 year study saying cars and buildings dont emit Co2 as you claimed.
never said that dude, nice try! just make silliness up eh?

So you dont have a link?
never said that dude, nice try! just make silliness up eh?

Yeah you did say it. I just called you on it.

Why was there a 11 year study from 2000 to 2011 to prove it, and they failed.

Forum List

Back