A Skeptic's View

Let's be clear:

The OP does not represent skepticism. Skepticism is an honest assessment of the facts, evidence, and arguments. A akeptic would not insist things are true which are demonstrably false and can be learned to be so by even the most cursory effort spent on research.

The OP is DENIAL and DOUBT, not skepticism. You guys insult skeptics and skepticism to call yourself skeptics.

Would a skeptic question a hypothesis to which there exists not a single shred of observed, measured evidence that supports said hypothesis over natural variability...

Would a skeptic question a claim to which there exists, not a single piece of observed, measured evidence in support of the claim?

I would say yes...now, what sort of person would be fooled by smoke and mirrors into believing in such hypotheses and claims without having seem the first piece of observed, measured evidence in their support?..a cultist?....an acolyte?...a f'ing idiot?.....a first class dupe?

Let's be clear:

The OP does not represent skepticism. Skepticism is an honest assessment of the facts, evidence, and arguments. A akeptic would not insist things are true which are demonstrably false and can be learned to be so by even the most cursory effort spent on research.

The OP is DENIAL and DOUBT, not skepticism. You guys insult skeptics and skepticism to call yourself skeptics.
Can't refute the facts ... attack the source.

Childish.

Logical fallacy is is stock in trade...sad thing is, I don't think he even realizes it...I think he believes logical fallacy makes him look smart.

I already refuted the main ideas of the garbage article. Pay attention!

Really? You said"

fort fun said:
Let's be clear:

Which part of that is a "refutation" of anything. To refute, is, by definition, to PROVE a statement to be erroneous or false. Kindly point out anything that you have said thus far which amounts to anything more than your feeble opinion.

Forum List

Back