Science proves Roe v. Wade wrong, humanity doesn't start at 20 weeks

Repeating the same dried up arguments doesn't change the argument. Once again you show us just how clueless you are.
Oh yeah, how so? It is you that has shown your cluelessness in claiming that science hasn’t changed in the last 50 years and arguing for the murder of millions of unborn babies.

You also call a newborn baby that you don’t know it’s gender an ”it”, dumbass.
No you don't. You call a newborn baby a "baby" shit for brains. And you don't call a fetus a 'baby". Get out of here with your ignorant ass shit.

Oh yeah, how so? It is you that has shown your cluelessness in claiming that science hasn’t changed in the last 50 years and arguing for the murder of millions of unborn babies.
If the argument in the last fifty years had legs, you would have taken the opportunity to learn a little about terminology. That's where you lose all arguments.

You also are not God. And the use of religion to get your way is a severe mental illness.

You folks are not God, you know little to nothing about science, and yet, you think you are privy to decide a woman's health. Women are not a bunch of Hands maids for you to decide their health. And this is not a real life version of 1984. So get over your fanatic views. Believe me, in the end, this shit is going to fly flat on your face, despite the decision by the SC.

Oh yea, we are still waiting for you to prove personhood. 🤪

You were asked to prove personhood and you can't. Why? Because you aren't God. You have no intelligent arguments.
You want me to prove a word depraved leftist lunatics like you cling on like shit to flies, because science and the medical community have exploded all your other arguments? :lmao:

Last edited:
Time to start giving these whores the death penalty and stop beating around the bush...

If we believe it is murder, we need to treat it like any other murder...in fact, the murder of an unborn child is the worst kind of murder there is....and there should be a mandatory death penalty....
FB_IMG_1633782076934.jpg

If the argument in the last fifty years had legs, you would have taken the opportunity to learn a little about terminology. That's where you lose all arguments.

You also are not God. And the use of religion to get your way is a severe mental illness.

You folks are not God, you know little to nothing about science, and yet, you think you are privy to decide a woman's health. Women are not a bunch of Hands maids for you to decide their health. And this is not a real life version of 1984. So get over your fanatic views. Believe me, in the end, this shit is going to fly flat on your face, despite the decision by the SC.

FB_IMG_1636596081798.jpg

Say that again.

That's your silly semantics again. At conception a human being is created and development to the only possible outcome continues. Creating names and stages does not change the reality of what is happening. It only creates justification for the immoral for murder.
Your ignorance is your biggest enemy. A human being is defined after birth. It's a fetus at conception.

A woman’s “health” has nothing to do with giving her the right to kill a defenseless developing baby inside her, whenever and however she chooses.

A woman’s “health” has nothing to do with giving her the right to kill a defenseless developing baby inside her, whenever and however she chooses.
It absolutely does. 100%! The fact that you said that, proves just how out of touch you are with Biology, and proves what I said about you was spot on. You choose to play God.

Your ignorance is your biggest enemy. A human being is defined after birth. It's a fetus at conception.
To you and Leftist who want a blank check for committing genocide maybe. But to many including those in the medical community believe that life begins at various stages in a mother’s womb, when a baby has a heartbeat, can hear her mother, and even makes facial expressions. Kill it at will If you so please, says the Left.

It absolutely does. 100%! The fact that you said that, proves just how out of touch you are with Biology, and proves what I said about you was spot on. You choose to play God.
How is her health in danger idiot?

How is her health in danger idiot?
A pregnancy changes a woman's body forever you idiot. Can be very bad. I know women personally where the Biology of having a child has had severe consequences on their health, and they wished they had aborted.

No you don't. You call a newborn baby a "baby" shit for brains. And you don't call a fetus a 'baby". Get out of here with your ignorant ass shit.
Wrong again, I already embarrassed the other douche go back and read. You guys have No shame, you keep repeating the same mantra with egg on your faces.

…makes for good entertainment.

A pregnancy changes a woman's body forever you idiot. Can be very bad. I know women personally where the Biology of having a child has had severe consequences on their health, and they wished they had aborted.
Maybe your mom, should've aborted you? I see we would be better off.

Forum List

Back