Science proves Roe v. Wade wrong, humanity doesn't start at 20 weeks

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
By the way, while I think there's a good chance the Mississippi law will be upheld, I don't think there's any chance we'll be seeing the end of legal abortion.
In the end, it should be a state by state decision.

Two little boys celebrated their first birthdays this summer, one in Minnesota and one in Alabama – miles apart, but with similar stories. Both born at 21 weeks, Richard Hutchinson and Curtis Means were 131 and 132 days premature, respectively.

Time to start giving these whores the death penalty and stop beating around the bush...

If we believe it is murder, we need to treat it like any other murder...in fact, the murder of an unborn child is the worst kind of murder there is....and there should be a mandatory death penalty....

By the way, while I think there's a good chance the Mississippi law will be upheld, I don't think there's any chance we'll be seeing the end of legal abortion.
In the end, it should be a state by state decision.

Science cannot prove RvW wrong, it is not a matter of science. The baby in the womb is always a human, there is no point where it is not, that is all science can tell us.

The question is a question of personhood, which science cannot answer as it is not a scientific question.

Time to start giving these whores the death penalty and stop beating around the bush...

If we believe it is murder, we need to treat it like any other murder...in fact, the murder of an unborn child is the worst kind of murder there is....and there should be a mandatory death penalty....

It is odd how none of the laws make it murder or even a serious crime. Hell the Texas law does not mean make it a criminal offense, just a civil one. Kind of odd giving the rhetoric we hear

The question is a question of personhood, which science cannot answer as it is not a scientific question.
Thats very subjective and highly debatable

Isnt it enough for libs that the unborn child is indisputably human?

I guess not

Science cannot prove RvW wrong, it is not a matter of science. The baby in the womb is always a human, there is no point where it is not, that is all science can tell us.

Does personhood end if someone is in a coma? There is your answer.

How long did they stay at the hospital? 4 or 5 months?
Instances like this are a miracle.. as at 21 weeks, their lungs are so underdeveloped even breathing tubes probably wont work.

Sorry but science doesn't say when life begins since the sperm and egg are both alive. When a fetus is worthy of rights that trump the mother's rights is not a scientific question but a societal question.
Sorry, Einstein. The genome will dictate which trumps which, if the union causes genetic dangers.

Sorry but science doesn't say when life begins since the sperm and egg are both alive. When a fetus is worthy of rights that trump the mother's rights is not a scientific question but a societal question.
If so then libs are going to have to repeal the UN universal Declaration of HUMAN Rights

By the way, a Conservative pundit remarked that if Roe is overturned and abortion was outlawed, there will be a civil war in this country, as the left would never stand for it.
Thoughts?

By the way, a Conservative pundit remarked that if Roe is overturned and abortion was outlawed, there will be a civil war in this country, as the left would never stand for it.
Thoughts?
I think the Amazon warriors would mobilize for combat

Forum List

Back