Science proves Roe v. Wade wrong, humanity doesn't start at 20 weeks

you have the right to petition the government for whatever you wish. Just do not be shocked when it falls on deaf ears

Did you listen to the recent oral arguments before the Supreme Court?

Do you think those Justices were being deaf?

They fell on partisan ears, sadly since SCTOUS is supposed to be above such things
To review. . . You agreed that we have a right to speak, assemble and to petition our government for a redress of our grievances. Then, You then said I should not be shocked when it falls on deaf ears. I pointed it out that it didn't fall on deaf ears. . . and now YOU are the one going full Karen because you don't agree with the outcome.

I find that to be an added bonus.

Time to start giving these whores the death penalty......
.......and there should be a mandatory death penalty....
--------------------------------------------------
Well, as we've all been taught: It takes two.

Accordingly, the fathers of such aborted children need to face a mandatory death penalty too.

You know....that goose, gander, sauce thingy.

Duh!!

Science cannot prove RvW wrong, it is not a matter of science. The baby in the womb is always a human, there is no point where it is not, that is all science can tell us.

The question is a question of personhood, which science cannot answer as it is not a scientific question.
Personhood WTF is that? Is that a new made up Leftist pronoun or something? So to recap, listen to science when it fits your ideology, don't listen to science when it doesn't. Do you now see why Biden has such low approval ratings? It's exactly these kinds hypocritical statements and lies.

Science cannot prove RvW wrong, it is not a matter of science. The baby in the womb is always a human, there is no point where it is not, that is all science can tell us.

The question is a question of personhood, which science cannot answer as it is not a scientific question.
Leftists have always believed it's okay to kill inconvenient human beings, no matter their age.

To review. . . You agreed that we have a right to speak, assemble and to petition our government for a redress of our grievances. Then, You then said I should not be shocked when it falls on deaf ears. I pointed it out that it didn't fall on deaf ears. . . and now YOU are the one going full Karen because you don't agree with the outcome.

I find that to be an added bonus.

There has not been an outcome yet.

But yes, I do disagree with the SCOTUS going against 50 years of their own precedent due to nothing more than the change of the make up of the court. SCTOUS is supposed to be above partisanship and basing their rulings on party line. Once they no longer are, they have no purpose at all.

Personhood WTF is that? Is that a new made up Leftist pronoun or something? So to recap, listen to science when it fits your ideology, don't listen to science when it doesn't. Do you now see why Biden has such low approval ratings? It's exactly these kinds hypocritical statements and lies.

Personhood is what the entire abortion debate is about. The science is simple, the baby in the womb is a human from the moment it is conceived. The science on that has never changed. Yet even the case at the court now allows abortions up to the 15th week.

Are you people really this fucking stupid or is it just an act for the internet?

They fell on partisan ears, sadly since SCTOUS is supposed to be above such things
You use the courts to your advantage. I tis just a matter of time when you control everything. Of course using every way of living with no responsible ways will collapse as you demonize those who are responsible today.

You use the courts to your advantage. I tis just a matter of time when you control everything.

Cool. I cannot wait until I control everything...that is going to be so much fun.

First thing I will do is ban all political parties. Then term limits for all elected official anywhere in the country. Then cut the US Fed Budget by 2% for 5 years straight. Then make golf the national pastime and make the first day of the Masters a National Holiday.

There has not been an outcome yet.

But yes, I do disagree with the SCOTUS going against 50 years of their own precedent due to nothing more than the change of the make up of the court. SCTOUS is supposed to be above partisanship and basing their rulings on party line. Once they no longer are, they have no purpose at all.

New information can be a determining factor in a courts evolving position. Take Dred Scott for instance.

There is no new information on the topic of abortion.

Not on abortion, but with life itself.
For instance, medical science today has given us a clearer picture of when a baby can survive outside the womb. It has changed in the nearly 50 years since Roe. This could change the way a court views a fetus vs a baby outside the womb.

medical science, and obstetric medicine in specific, hasn't advanced since 1973?
It has advanced in terms of murdering babies. America is under Divine Condemnation for tolerating such priests of Baal; And that is not the only reason.

It has advanced in terms of murdering babies. America is under Divine Condemnation for tolerating such priests of Baal; And that is not the only reason.

Yeah, wow, totally unrelated to what I was saying, but thanks for shoehorning your soapbox rant into the conversation. Didn't sound crazy at all. No, really.

It is odd how none of the laws make it murder or even a serious crime. Hell the Texas law does not mean make it a criminal offense, just a civil one. Kind of odd giving the rhetoric we hear
It's control and power, using real lives as hostage. It's a sick religious fanaticism.

New Topics

Forum List

Back