schools allow blm and lgbt flags in school but not blue lives matter flags

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

terrorisum in school now.l next we will be pledging allegence to the blm terroristr flags,. a sick thought.
This is what happens when you let lesbians run the country.

Washington's left coast is rife with the uber liberalism.
This is just an example of the insanity.
ther;s a lot achools f9ght over wticvh flags to flyl. the us flag is only 0one that should be flying at schools.

terrorisum in school now.l next we will be pledging allegence to the blm terroristr flags,. a sick thought.
It wasn`t BLM that was looking to murder politicians in our Capitol and it wasn`t BLM that planned to kidnap the governor of Michigan. Who`s a terrorist?

August West
No it was BLM burning down businesses, robbing, looting and murdering in Portland, Seattle and Indi.

Only a misinformed political hack like you would say people tried to murder the Congress Critters. All the Congress critters hid. The only death was an unarmed woman.

Oh and both BLM and Antifa are domestic terrorists and should be classified as such.

I'll take police over any of those groups any day of the week. Atleast the police serve a purpose to everyone in the country.

I can avoid the police by obeying the law. But I can't avoid BLM or gays because they won't stay out of my face.

I'll take police over any of those groups any day of the week. Atleast the police serve a purpose to everyone in the country.

I can avoid the police by obeying the law. But I can't avoid BLM or gays because they won't stay out of my face.
There must be a reason for that because they`re not in my face. What did you do to them?

Forum List

Back