School has brutal reply after Muslim issues threat over daughters lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the link. The mother is very upset. Poor thing. Sending her brat to school with a lunch is not doable. No no. She INSISTS the whole school change for her religion.

If some fucktard liberal activist judge rules in her favor what will she be demanding next, 5 daily prayers?

Growing up Muslim I've dealt with some of the slick stuff people try to do to you when it comes to food.

I'm not accusing the school of intentionally feeding her daughter pork, but I have been in situations where I have accidentally eaten pork because people have failed to inform me there was pork in it ( even when I asked prior to eating ) and they knew damn well there was pork in it.

Yes you should inform your child of what to eat, she's a 2nd grader so she may not be sure of what is in every food.

When I was in the 4th and 5th grade, I had a lunch lady who was generous enough to let me if something had pork in it. But not every lunch lady is so generous.

However, I do think the mother should just send a packed lunch to school to be on the safe side. The mother should be glad her daughter attends a school where packed lunches are allowed because many schools nowadays do not allow lunch from home.
What is unacceptable about this story if it is true is twofold:
1) The report is poorly written and it did not indicate to whom the mother issued a threat of a lawsuit. We are informed that the school district made the reply but no name or position is attached to the reply. Nevertheless, the tone of the letter is indeed "brutal" and unbecoming of an educational institution. It was wrong to write in such a hostile way and I am surprised that the district lawyer would let such a letter be sent to the mother.
2) Regardless of any religious motive the mother might have had, she did provide the school with a doctor's note stating that the child should not be given any pork or its products. Schools must honor medical notes. Consider a child who has an allergy which could prove serious if disregarded by the school. The school district is, without question, leaving itself open to a lawsuit.

she did provide the school with a doctor's note stating that the child should not be given any pork or its products. Schools must honor medical notes.
Then she can bring her own damn lunch. What's so hard about that?

she did provide the school with a doctor's note stating that the child should not be given any pork or its products. Schools must honor medical notes.
Schools cannot disregard medical notes. If they serve lunch then the child must be provided meals consistent with the medical prescription.

No no. That will not suffice. She insists the school take away pork from all the other students...for HER dumb religion.
The article stated no such thing.

No no. That will not suffice. She insists the school take away pork from all the other students...for HER dumb religion.
The article states she might sue. Try a reading comprehension class.

Schools cannot disregard medical notes. If they serve lunch then the child must be provided meals consistent with the medical prescription.
It's not a medical condition, dumbass. The school is under no obligation to accommodate her, she can bring her own lunch.

Religion should be left at the door of any school. Period. ANY religion. They are there to learn how to be productive adults, not worship.

Quit the rudeness.
The mother might indeed sue the district for disregarding the doctor's note. There is nothing in the poorly written report which suggests that the suit would be requiring that all students be on the same medical protocol.

It's not a medical condition, dumbass. The school is under no obligation to accommodate her, she can bring her own lunch.
This will be my last reply to you on account of your rudeness.
The article stated that the mother gave the school a doctor's note stating that the child should not be given pork.

Quit the rudeness.
The mother might indeed sue the district for disregarding the doctor's note. There is nothing in the poorly written report which suggests that the suit would be requiring that all students be on the same medical protocol.
Again...try a reading comprehension class. I cannot cut and paste what the mother said in the article, but to me it looks pretty much like "do as I demand, or else".
And my differing opinion from yours is not rude. Then again, you have probs comprehending what is in front of your face, so...it very well might seem that way to you. :itsok:

Quit the rudeness.

Buzz off; go find some pedoes to defend or something. She isn't being rude.

Quit the rudeness.
Again...try a reading comprehension class. I cannot cut and paste what the mother said in the article, but to me it looks pretty much like "do as I demand, or else".
And my differing opinion from yours is not rude. Then again, you have probs comprehending what is in front of your face, so...it very well might seem that way to you. :itsok:
It is you who cannot read.

Quit the rudeness.

Buzz off; go find some pedoes to defend or something. She isn't being rude.
You will not hear from me again.

Quit the rudeness.
It is you who cannot read.
I thought you were done speaking to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back