Schiff: Trump Thinking He Can Declassify Without a Process Shows How Dangerous He Is

Just curious...has a single responsible politician (which would leave out MTG. Boebert, Screwy Louie Gomert, Gaetz) said that they believe a President can declassify using the Vulcan Mind Meld?

And immediately you decide to change the subject.

Once again, the idea that Trump declassified national security information is worse than if he had just taken it. Declassifying information makes it public and that would harm national security.

They are public?

Do you have a copy?

Safe Spacers are SS and of course Nazis also had their SS.
Lying has become so ingrained into libs abandonment of reality that they can’t differentiate the true from the false

They make no effort to
The truth is never on their side.

And immediately you decide to change the subject.

Once again, the idea that Trump declassified national security information is worse than if he had just taken it. Declassifying information makes it public and that would harm national security.
So nothing should ever be declassified? Is that what you're saying, turd?

Schiff: Trump Thinking He Can Declassify Without a Process Shows How Dangerous He Is

25 Sep 2022 ~~ By Pam Key

Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that former President Donald Trump claiming a president can declassify information by thinking about it showed how dangerous he is to the national security of the United States.
Last week on Fox News, Trump said, “There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it. You know, there’s different people who say different things. As I understand, there doesn’t have to be. If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it.

Commentary:

The fact that Schiff thinks the elected President must bow and scrape before unelected bureaucrats to beg permission to declassify shows how dangerous Schitt is.
Trump signed off on a STANDING ORDER that allowed him to do just that.
Soviet Schiff should be sent back to MOSCOW where he belongs.

Honestly, I hope if TRUMP gets elected that he no longer tries to play The Nice Guy with these TRESONOUS RATS.

I hope he cleans house in The FBI, NSA, DOJ, and CIA, and I hope he and a GOP congress places some protections in legislation against The Government Weaponizing itself against We The People so that it will be impossible to launch a COUP like Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane.

I also thing the penalties for TREASON should be very very severe. And I think people like Mueller, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Strozk, and Paige etc. should be put on trial for treason, as well as who ordered that operation, which apparently came from Obama, Biden and Clinton.

R (6).jpeg

Yep, much better to believe Schiff's BS, it's worked out so well for you in the past...dumbass.
Schiff is not my man, nor is he accused of possessing secret documents he is not authorized to possess, denied having, claimed the FBI “planted,” claimed he “declassified” in his own mind, refused to return, etc., etc. On these issues Trump is solely responsible for bringing on his own problems.

Schiff has nothing to do with Trump’s arrogant self-destructive actions.

Why should they instantly become public because the president declassifies them? IF he doesn't send them to the media, they aren't declassified?

Progs are so fucking stupid.
If you had asked the government to see them, then you’d be told you couldn’t because they’re national secrets.

How I know? I saw the picture. I read the court documents in which Trumps' lawyers refused to say under oath that the docs were unclassified.

My opinion can be supported by actual verifiable facts. Yours isn't even supported by the people who you claim to speak for.
A lawyer's role is not to swear to facts under oath. Did Bill Clinton's lawyers swear under oath that oral sex is not sex?
What would prevent it from being released from the public?
Depends what it is.

DOJ is refusing to release the Crossfire Hurricane binder that Trump declassified in writing. Medical records aren't classified but they are not released to the public.

Just curious...has a single responsible politician (which would leave out MTG. Boebert, Screwy Louie Gomert, Gaetz) said that they believe a President can declassify using the Vulcan Mind Meld?
everyone knows the President can declassify anything, at any time

"The President, after all, is the ‘Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States’" according to Article II of the Constitution, the court’s majority wrote. "His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security ... flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant."

It's extremely dangerous that we have a member of Congress like Adam Shifty that doesn't understand the US Constitution.

A lawyer's role is not to swear to facts under oath. Did Bill Clinton's lawyers swear under oath that oral sex is not sex?

Depends what it is.

DOJ is refusing to release the Crossfire Hurricane binder that Trump declassified in writing. Medical records aren't classified but they are not released to the public.
A lawyer is bound professionally to be truthful before a court. The system relies on it. Those lawyers who aren't truthful face repercussions.

See the Trump election dream team cadre of lawyers like Sydney Powell who are facing disbarment.

We aren't dealing with medical records here. Medical records aren't labeled Top Secret SCI.

everyone knows the President can declassify anything, at any time

"The President, after all, is the ‘Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States’" according to Article II of the Constitution, the court’s majority wrote. "His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security ... flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant."

It's extremely dangerous that we have a member of Congress like Adam Shifty that doesn't understand the US Constitution.
Yes! Sharing the information and winning! :yes_text12:

'Trump Thinking He Can Declassify Without a Process Shows How Dangerous He Is'​

.....says the guy who manufactured a non-existent whistle blower, committed perjury, and authored his own fake phone call transcript - manufacturing and submitting false evidence - in an attempt to treasonously overthrow the US govt by illegally removing a sitting President from office...

Forum List

Back