Schedule F: Trump's radical plan.

At least you are open about being a fascist, I do appreciate that about you
Since when is it "fascist" to want your own people around you in the executive branch and in the .gov apparatus they serve at the pleasure of? No dem should be left standing after the purge.

Getting shed of those in the various agencies who you know will be working overtime to thwart your policies should be taken care of in the transition with those getting the boot last day being on inauguration day. No exceptions.

The Halfrican was slick, I'll give him that, he turned appointed positions into regular .gov jobs so his people would be harder to get shed of and Trump paid the price for it.

The next gop POTUS-elect should have a very large team rooting dems out in every agency and getting shed of them in wholesale lots. Much in the same way a new county Sherriff will clean house.

I mean get creative, open big ass offices in a northern Minnesota (that way no red state is sullied with their presence) in some abandoned warehouses and transfer them there if they can't be fired outright.....No internet access, have cell blockers, and the only furniture is those metal .gov folding chairs.....Oh, make it a secure location where the press is not allowed in. There's more than one way to skin a cat. ;)

Since when is it "fascist" to want your own people around you in the executive branch and in the .gov apparatus they serve at the pleasure of? No dem should be left standing after the purge.

Those people take an oath of office to the Constitution, not to whomever happens to be sitting in the White House. It is that way be design.

They are not supposed to be loyal to a person, but to the country.

But you will never understand that concept

Go whine elsewhere, GulpingGaydar.

This from the worshiper that thinks Trump is wiser than Jesus.

Hell, first one of you MAGAs say he is more honest than Jesus, now he is more wise.

And then you will all way you do not worship him!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :banana:

Obama followed the pandemic handbook. He sent a team of Americans to the source of the virus.

I'm so old, I remember when Obama and Fauxi thought it was safe for patients infected with Ebola (50% to 90% lethal) to board crowded Commercial USA bound airliners -- no masks!!

It’s obvious you don’t know anybody; they do as they are told to keep their jobs.

It is obvious you are full of shit. After 2 years with the Fed Govt it is just about impossible to remove them.

While the Operations Chief for MCAS New River I had a good hundred Fed Employees working under me.

My current job I deal with them just about daily. They are just normal folks trying to provide for their family like most of us.

My wife is a current Fed Govt employee

As is always the case, you are totally full of shit

It is obvious you are full of shit. After 2 years with the Fed Govt it is just about impossible to remove them.

While the Operations Chief for MCAS New River I had a good hundred Fed Employees working under me.

My current job I deal with them just about daily. They are just normal folks trying to provide for their family like most of us.

My wife is a current Fed Govt employee

As is always the case, you are totally full of shit
I’m sure your wife doesn’t do the job(s) she’s assigned to.

Forum List

Back