Schedule F: Trump's radical plan.

The Governor and Mayor are not the workforce.

Just as the POTUS is not. But we are talking about those in the workforce being replaced by people loyal to the current POTUS or Governor or Mayor.

Do you support such things happening?

If you're loyal to Trump, you don't have anything to worry about.
Tell us the list of people Repubs are supposed to be loyal to. Somehow even if they win in November, we will see a bland response to all of what has happened over the last several years. They are aware of what their voters want. But they fail time after time. The Progs have acquired so much power that they are arrogant, belligerent, obnoxious, derisive to people who do not agree with them, put on fake shows on a constant basis and help to destroy anyone in their way..

Tell us the list of people Repubs are supposed to be loyal to. Somehow even if they win in November, we will see a bland response to all of what has happened over the last several years. They are aware of what their voters want. But they fail time after time. The Progs have acquired so much power that they are arrogant, belligerent, obnoxious, derisive to people who do not agree with them, put on fake shows on a constant basis and help to destroy anyone in their way..

Stick with country before party, the rule of law and the US Constitution.

Just as the POTUS is not. But we are talking about those in the workforce being replaced by people loyal to the current POTUS or Governor or Mayor.

I don't think the rank and file workers should be replaced at a whim and they should not be on a politician's list in the first place.

From the Link...
"The impact could go well beyond typical conservative targets such as the Environmental Protection Agency and the Internal Revenue Service. Trump allies are working on plans that would potentially strip layers at the Justice Department — including the FBI, and reaching into national security, intelligence, the State Department and the Pentagon, sources close to the former president say."

This has nothing to do with rank and file employees and I support this type of action.

The last 18 mos have been REAL scary

This Covid lie needs a full investigation first. What Fauci and co did was a crime against humanity.....and dogs too

you mean 15 million people died of something else?

It is obvious you are full of shit. After 2 years with the Fed Govt it is just about impossible to remove them.

While the Operations Chief for MCAS New River I had a good hundred Fed Employees working under me.

My current job I deal with them just about daily. They are just normal folks trying to provide for their family like most of us.

My wife is a current Fed Govt employee

As is always the case, you are totally full of shit
If your wife was employed by a fed agency when Trump took office ask her how long it took for them to put up a portrait of Trump/Pence in their lobby.....It took them almost two years where my wife worked (FEMA) and that was only after a workplace complaint.

She said it took them three months to remove the Halfrican/Tater portraits and the blacks that worked there howled like scalded dogs when they did.

If your wife was employed by a fed agency when Trump took office ask her how long it took for them to put up a portrait of Trump/Pence in their lobby.....It took them almost two years where my wife worked (FEMA) and that was only after a workplace complaint.

She said it took them three months to remove the Halfrican/Tater portraits and the blacks that worked there howled like scalded dogs when they did.
The same nonsense occurred at the NYC State Department; the minorities there hate the US with a passion.

From the Link...
"The impact could go well beyond typical conservative targets such as the Environmental Protection Agency and the Internal Revenue Service. Trump allies are working on plans that would potentially strip layers at the Justice Department — including the FBI, and reaching into national security, intelligence, the State Department and the Pentagon, sources close to the former president say."

This has nothing to do with rank and file employees and I support this type of action.

All of those agencies have rank and file workers.

Funny you do not support it till you suddenly agree with the targets.

She joined the VA after Trump was elected.

All of those agencies have rank and file workers.

Funny you do not support it till you suddenly agree with the targets.
Those in charge of the rank and file are politically motivated; the workers cannot be blamed for the misdirection of their bosses who have the liberty to direct their divisions in whichever direction they choose based on political motivation.

We are in Brandon's radical freaking crazy "Green" plan and lefties don't seem to care that energy prices are soaring, shelves are empty and the cost of everything has risen 10% or more. It shows that TDS is a real mental disorder.

you mean 15 million people died of something else?
That is the key right there

Doctors who knew the truth were being censored while FB, Fauci and Twitter were removing everything. Loathsome imbeciles bought it all up.....................Known meds that were known EARLY ON and squelched critical medicines for political reasons

So many died that did not have to early on. Bur libturds and Fauci locked their own fucking kids up to be anti Trump

Fauce and Birx lied to Trump many times Trump. He never bought their shit though

You agree one would have to be a GD fucking idiot to have believed Fauci and libturds on Covid

That is if you have integrity and are a real man. Not a cucktard

Thanks for posting that. This scam and the 1/6 scam will be exposed in 23

That is the key right there

Doctors who knew the truth were being censored while FB, Fauci and Twitter were removing everything. Loathsome imbeciles bought it all up.....................Known meds that were known EARLY ON and squelched critical medicines for political reasons

So many died that did not have to early on. Bur libturds and Fauci locked their own fucking kids up to be anti Trump

Fauce and Birx lied to Trump many times Trump. He never bought their shit though

You agree one would have to be a GD fucking idiot to have believed Fauci and libturds on Covid

That is if you have integrity and are a real man. Not a cucktard

Thanks for posting that. This scam and the 1/6 scam will be exposed in 23

social media was removing covid misinformation.
Yea, like Joe Schmo knows better than a medical PhD.

social media was removing covid misinformation.
Yea, like Joe Schmo knows better than a medical PhD.
social media was removing covid misinformation
Because the people who run web sites have science degrees?

Forum List

Back