Scarlett Johansson learns the truth about liberal orgs.

Pro-Palestinian activists who advocate consumer boycotts of goods produced in Jewish settlements — which are deemed illegal by much of the international community — have encouraged the public to shun SodaStream. The company's main plant is in an Israeli industrial zone next to the settlement of Maaleh Adumim in the West Bank.
The funniest part of these people's misplaced hatred?

Most of the people who work in that plant, are "Palestinians".

What do those folks think of the supposedly "pro-Palestinian" haters who want to shut the plant down?

Do you believe that the zionists would have supported a Krupp plant in TelAviv during the nazi era?

Why not it was not Israel till a few years later

Scarlett Johansson steps down as Oxfam ambassador | Fox News
Some 550,000 Israelis live in settlements in the West Bank and east Jerusalem, lands Israel captured in 1967, along with the Gaza Strip. The Palestinians seek all three territories for a future state.

Pro-Palestinian activists who advocate consumer boycotts of goods produced in Jewish settlements — which are deemed illegal by much of the international community — have encouraged the public to shun SodaStream. The company's main plant is in an Israeli industrial zone next to the settlement of Maaleh Adumim in the West Bank.

Johansson, who has become a global brand ambassador for SodaStream, recently appeared in an attention-grabbing commercial for the company, which has been gaining attention on YouTube and social media sites.
More proof to me that these organizations are not for humanitarian issues but are just covers for their Jew hatred.

More proof that changing your avatar has not diminished your stupidity.

Who are you, again?

More proof that changing your avatar has not diminished your stupidity.

Gee a libertarian that hates Jews....Almost unheard of you know.... That's sarcasm by the way.

Gee a fucktard warmonger who loves bloodshedding, genocide and ethnic cleansing .Almost unheard of you know.... That's sarcasm by the way.

Ethnic cleansing.

Those are the Palestinians now that refuse to include Jewish civilians in "Palestine".

Talk about ethnic cleansing:cuckoo:

who knew....

.... makes me WANT to buy a sodastream.

Don't.

It hates humans. Once it almost blew-up in my face:eusa_hand: must have learned that from the Palis
lmao.gif

I never
Facebook-like-button.jpg
anything on Facebook, but I
Facebook-like-button.jpg
this.

https://www.facebook.com/SupportScarJo

If anyone needs to know why, this sums it up.

There is nothing remotely progressive in this campaign to boycott everything Israeli, with its double standards about various nations’ behaviour and its shrill rhetoric about everything that comes from Israel being covered in Palestinian blood. This movement is not designed to have any kind of positive impact in the Middle East but rather is about making certain Western activists feel righteous and pure through allowing them to advertise how Israeli-free their lives are. It’s illiberal, because it effectively demands the censoring of Israeli academics and performers; it’s hypocritical, because it is led by people who are only too happy to use iPhones made in undemocratic China and to vote for the Labour Party, which, er, bombed the hell out of Middle Eastern countries for the best part of 10 years; and it has unfortunate ugly echoes of earlier campaigns to boycott Jewish shops and produce. So three cheers for Ms Johansson for taking a very public stand against this right-on pressure to treat Israel as the most evil nation on Earth.

Yep libs are furious with her. Soda Stream comes out of the West Bank.

I bet going forward she's going to have some issues getting work in Hollywood now.

The self-hating Jews that run the industry will now have it in for her.

Looks like I'm going to be buying me a Soda Stream machine at WalMart tonight.

Forum List

Back