Scarborough BLASTS Obama for declaring what French call 'Act of War' a 'Set-Back'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Scarborough: ‘Petulant’ Obama ‘Disconnected from Reality,’ ‘Taking the World Along for a Ride’
VIDEO LINK: Scarborough: ‘Petulant’ Obama ‘Disconnected from Reality,’ ‘Taking the World Along for a Ride’ - Breitbart

“It was shocking and the reaction from the people I spoke with across the ideological divide and people that work for other governments that are on the front line of the battle find it shocking that what the French declare as an 'act of war' the President (Obama)calls a 'Set-back'.

...what Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) says keeps her up at night, the president says – ‘I’m too busy for that.’ I’m too busy for that. He says people can pop off if they want to. He was peevish, he was petulant — not my words, The Washington Post words. He was clearly irritated through the entire press conference and I think most frightening is the fact that he seems disconnected from reality."

--------------

Don't blame the GOP or Conservatives when you begin your blind denial and defense of Obama...this was all MSNBC...

I heard Joe talking about it.

He did not "blast" Obama but certainly criticized him.

Ah yes. Just like the terrorist attack in Benghazi was a "bump in the road". This President is delusional as all get out. AND his statements attempting to minimalize terrorist attacks are truly offensive.

Dont the French understand this is just blowback for their involvement in syria

Those poor, peaceful, innocent muzzies kust need to be left alone...lol

I heard Joe talking about it.

He did not "blast" Obama but certainly criticized him.
Well he went to day that Obama just didn't like working with people to do stuff like build a coalition or gain support for legislation, and imo that's a fair criticism. He's not afraid to make decisions, but there's a Jimma aspect to him.

It was odd that he was so tone deaf. I understand he correctly didn't want to overreact "OMG the sky is falling." But he should have just offered platitudes of "the French are brave" and "we will redouble our efforts and work with them."

Calling the deaths of over 150 people and over 100 more wounded (Many being seriously wounded) a 'set-back' is pretty friggin' pathetic...

Forum List

Back