Scalise Withdraws From House Speaker Race

The gop sucks Trump's dick. That's the pt. They cannot achieve jack shit without bipartisan votes, and they are too busy guzzling, as you are too.
just wow. dude, you really are a top psychotic ain't you. you inhale the nonsense of the demofks media. Your true high!!!

They are not budget cutters
Bipartisan negotiations on both spending and taxes are the way you achieve it.
All they seek to do is crash the budget and block all efforts to fix it.
I missed that part. How exactly will democrats and the Senate fix the Budget????????

The whine from the WH is that the Republicans want to cut 30% from discretionary spending.

Thats why Republican politicians give in or retire.

I’m not sure what constitutes “very few”.
It's not just Republicans. It's democrats too. Democrats have thrown moderates overboard, moderates have quit, and they have either done or wanted to primary moderates. Manchin and Sinema are the two most recent ones.

I missed that part. How exactly will democrats and the Senate fix the Budget????????

The whine from the WH is that the Republicans want to cut 30% from discretionary spending.

this is NEW for you! Ah that explains so much

I will pay attention to Republican complaints about National Debt when they start complaining while they hold the White House and control the spending

Republicans hold the House now…..why don’t they present a balanced budget?

I will pay attention to Republican complaints about National Debt when they start complaining while they hold the White House and control the spending Republicans hold the House now…..why don’t they present a balanced budget?
Good criticism. So whoever hold the power just kicks the can and borrows more so they don't lose power?
That's how we got in this fiscal mess.
I'll take the budget cuts whenever I can get them.

The courts say that Ashley's diary is real, so are the showers. I don't care about the "quotes". The showers are bad enough.
Nice deflection

Why don’t you prove Snopes is wrong in saying your quote is nowhere in the diary?
You posted it, why don’t you stand by it?
Or just admit your quote was fake

The gop sucks Trump's dick. That's the pt. They cannot achieve jack shit without bipartisan votes, and they are too busy guzzling, as you are too.
The New World Order is maturing with the lower IQs used to take from the higher IQs by the elites. Civility has purposely and slowly been reduced to cause near anarchy. This has also showed the abuses of the authoritarians who have not adjusted unless forced to in certain areas to insane levels. The end game is not here yet.

Nice deflection
Why don’t you prove Snopes is wrong in saying your quote is nowhere in the diary?
You posted it, why don’t you stand by it? Or just admit your quote was fake
I'm not reading the diary, sorry. The showers are bad enough, and they are real.

I don't care about snopes. If the quote is fake, so what? The showers are criminal.

Good criticism. So whoever hold the power just kicks the can and borrows more so they don't lose power?
That's how we got in this fiscal mess.
I'll take the budget cuts whenever I can get them.

We got in this mess because Democrats want to spend money regardless of the impact on debt and Republicans want to cut taxes regardless of the impact on debt.

That is how elections are won
Nobody ever got elected by slashing the deficit

I'm not reading the diary, sorry. The showers are bad enough, and they are real.

I don't care about snopes. If the quote is fake, so what? The showers are criminal.
Showering with your young child is not illegal
Ashley herself says nothing happened

Republican complaints about National Debt when they start complaining while they hold the White House

Ignorant clown skips over the annual $2T interest pointed out above. Crowding out all other spending. AND he has no idea where the GOVT can go CONFISCATE $2T more Tax dollars that will not wreck the economy. HE is a mindless sheep running thru a field of cow crap.

Ignorant clown skips over the annual $2T interest pointed out above. Crowding out all other spending. AND he has no idea where the GOVT can go CONFISCATE $2T more Tax dollars that will not wreck the economy. HE is a mindless sheep running thru a field of cow crap.

Ignorant clown ignores that Republicans only care about debt when Democrats are in the WH

We got in this mess because Democrats want to spend money regardless of the impact on debt and Republicans want to cut taxes regardless of the impact on debt. That is how elections are won. Nobody ever got elected by slashing the deficit
That may be our Epitaph...

Forum List

Back