Scalise Withdraws From House Speaker Race

Slashing the Debt means sacrifice for the people
You have to pay more and receive less

No politician is going to run on that

They are absolutely right on the debt. It is likely the one and only thing they are right about but they are actually being the adults in the room.
Adults don’t throw tantrums, take hostages or deliberately look to harm Americans.
They scream for cuts but offer no actual fixes to spending.

It's not just Republicans. It's democrats too. Democrats have thrown moderates overboard, moderates have quit, and they have either done or wanted to primary moderates. Manchin and Sinema are the two most recent ones.
Huh? Neither were thrown overboard. Both were elected as Democrats in 2018. Both won primaries by 40+ points.

Compare that with Liz Cheney.

Adults don’t throw tantrums, take hostages or deliberately look to harm Americans.
They scream for cuts but offer no actual fixes to spending.
Democrats are the farthest from being adults. It isn't coincidental that the majority of zit faced faced teenagers agree with them. Some mature as they get older, others remain Democrats.

Huh? Neither were thrown overboard. Both were elected as Democrats in 2018. Both won primaries by 40+ points.

Compare that with Liz Cheney.
Huh? Over the years Democrats have been losing moderates in several different ways and they talked about primarying both Sinema and Manchin, the only two moderates left. The others were either all thrown overboard or switched parties years ago, some even recently.

Actually I'm proud of the radical 8 budget cutters.

Kicking the can down the road guarantees a financial disaster.

$33T in Debt and $2T in projected interest payments spells disaster.

This is very serious business. You do know that US debt was downgraded, right?
There's nothing to be proud of.

The Chaos Caucus is reckless, irresponsible, and has contempt for sound governance.

You keep harping on democrat lies about Republicans instead of the real issues.

The US has a $33T DEBT and the projected interest on that Debt is $2T a year, crowding out most of the Budget.
That is the problem to be solved.
I am sure that you believe that,

They are doing nothing of the kind
They have not engaged in a single budget negotiation

Burning down the house is not a solution
They couldn’t care less if the budget is balanced
I linked this before. The WH whining about the GOP Budget cuts.
As the House passes individual Budget Bills the Senate will be forced to negotiate to pass each Bill as required by Law.

There's nothing to be proud of.
The Chaos Caucus is reckless, irresponsible, and has contempt for sound governance.
Cutting the Bloated Budget is a major accomplishment.
Trump's Budget in 2021 was $4T. Biden's Budgets are $6.9T. We need to get back to $4T Budgets.
Use an axe not a scalpel...

The 8 radical budget cutters are...stay tuned...
Fiscal responsibility is not radical. It is the only sane thing to do.

The insanity is a $7.5 trillion Federal budget with $2 trillion of it being borrowed and being $33 trillion in cumulative debt. That is absolute stupidity.

I am sure that you believe that,
Yes I do because its true. The US needs to cut spending drastically. The EU needs to pick up the slack for Ukraine.

1697218375449.png

Forum List

Back