BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

When all this is said and done, and History written with definitive finality - memes that suck will be all that remains for your sorry ass.

IE, the Left STILL can't fucking meme.
You know why there aren’t a whole lot of successful rightwing comedians? There’s a few but not many. Comedians are mostly liberal. Why? Because conservatives just aren’t funny. They lack the intellect to be funny and witty to the general public.

You know why there aren’t a whole lot of successful rightwing comedians?

The most successful late night television comedy program is Gutfeld! on FOX.

This ain't 2008 anymore John Stewart.

You don't even have the most basic knowledge of that on which you choose to comment.

It's embarrassing.

The most successful late night television comedy program is Gutfeld! on FOX.

This ain't 2008 anymore John Stewart.

You don't even have the most basic knowledge of that on which you choose to comment.

It's embarrassing.
I mean sure people with an IQ of 100 or below make up most people so naturally that’s going to happen.

Of course Gutfeld! (Christ even the show’s name is so fucking stupid) is different than other late night shows. It’s on a very popular news network (again too many stupid people) and the show is devoted entirely to politics. The other late night hosts certainly talk a little politics, but it isn’t the total emphasis. That focus is more on pop culture. The Daily Show is the actual show you should be comparing to Gutfeld, not a show like Kimmel. Gutfeld’s viewers are more interested in his political commentary than anything else.

Finally it really needs to be said how painfully unfunny Gunfeld is. I watched a segment the other day and good god was it cringe lol. He lacks any wit whatsoever. Even a lot of his jokes weren’t landing for his own studio audience.

And again, on average, successful conservative comedians are still far and inbtween. Conservatives simply aren’t smart or nuanced enough to actually be funny.

1696224066057.png

Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.

Allegedly they're debating whether or not to handcuff him.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.
Could it be the left is bending over backward to obfuscate Biden's perfidies on the border, by performing legislative decisions with charging people who pay taxes off their manual labor to pay off student loans for people who use their free higher learning to make quadruple amounts of salaries than the manual laborers who gave their taxes through the IRS to pay billions of dollars for people who would avoid speaking to them in public?

Biden's fiscal and oath of office perfidies are greater than any of his predecessors save the Teapot Dome scandal. He promised to provide for the common defense, dammit, and he has allowed the Chinese/Mexico drug cartels to kill 300,000 Americans using fentanyl over 3 years of time at the rate of 100,000 fentanyl deaths per annum. What the hell is Biden selling hundreds of thousands of innocent children being used for sickos in the cartels to rape these helpless little persons, who will when they grow up, do to others what was done to them in most cases.

Why is Congress letting this be like water under a bridge? It isn't. I know what it's like to be the aunt of a teenager to have to comfort her sister when he died of drug issues. It's not a pretty place to watch your grown sister weep over her favorite son--better looking than a famous movie star, now six feet under or ashes scattered over a lake the son loved to swim in on summer vacations. There's nothing sadder than losing a son who lost his life to drug poisoning before living out his teen years. My sister had to live through no child graduating from high school the next year, no nothing. But it is something called a mother's broken heart, not to mention the son's father feeling guilty for not realizing his drug habit was adopted by his son after he divorced and left the household for another woman.

An open border killed my nephew and destroyed my younger sistern's happiness forever.

America had better dismiss the idiots in the Democrat Party who think there are no consequences to an open border but good ones. Nothing we've ever seen in this nation except the slavery of human beings which ended in a brutal civil war that killed Americans with 360,222 Union deaths and 258,000 Confederate deaths. By the time the next President is inaugurated in 2025, America will have lost a similar amount of people unless China or Russia nukes us, plagues us, poisons us, or burns us up using weather balloons to create unfathomable weather patterns in the oceans to destroy our nation's breadbasket and livestock ranges, and the subsequent absence of gas and electric utilities and transportation.

Now, how much have we estimated that China lavished on the Biden family again for allowing those weather balloons to record information about weather over Alaska, Canada, and America? And I heard that in addition to coveting all the power in the European continent, Russia wants to be given back Alaska, that would forever taint the United States of America to become every region for itself.

Oh, my dear America, Mother Russia and the CCP think you better not pout. :cranky:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back